why is everyone hating ryder??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Re: why is everyone hating ryder??

Nothing except 2 million reasons over what he should be making fo salary per year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

In Response to why is everyone hating ryder??:
    What alcohol issues? I never heard anything other than rumors.
    Posted by savybergy77

it is true for the alcohol issues, it's one of the reason habs let him go.. it affected his career.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

In Response to why is everyone hating ryder??:
    Rebuilding since 1992
    Posted by TheRealist

no lol since 1973

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccoul. Show ccoul's posts

why is everyone hating ryder??

For all of you guys  that  have been dumping on me earlier this  year when i made my case on Ryder... There you go !
    I watched Ryder when he was  in Montreal, when he played Jr in Hull ( im from there), and there was something about him that  i was not sure of.
    Well sure enough they figured him out in Montreal, he became a bum loaded with  moneys. In Montreal he spend most of his time in strip bars (Chez Pare) is one of them.
    Historically look at his family background, his brother no better . Fact, his brother was considerred to be a better hockey player then him.. he ends up highjacking his village for some Dope money.. Imagine that
    SO a bum is always a bum, send ho down in the minors get rid of him, one of the biggest mistake CJ and PC ever made is to get him. But i understand,  they had to get someone as no other player wanted to come to Bean town to play for  the Jacobs. Happy Easter everyone

Sections
Shortcuts