why we dont get power plays

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ignaceontario. Show ignaceontario's posts

why we dont get power plays

when you dont engage the other team with physical play there is no reason for them to take penalties as the b's are floating around like butterflies.they are all playing like number 81 from last year i thought thats one of the reason we traded him and also our team of lady byng's i believe hve had the second fewest power play chances this year. p*ss on discipline gets some fight in them guys

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Re: why we dont get power plays

Agreed we need to engage, and continue to move our feet.

Though going the other way, Chara gets a penalty backing into someone and due to his size gets the penalty for interference. As Brick said it was incidental contact.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: why we dont get power plays

You should change this post to read, "WHY WE DON'T GET GOALS."

This team has no one who is a threat. No one who makes the other team get out of position to open up the ice and make plays (maybe Savard but he has been out for half the season and playing hurt the other half... this is why I like Wheeler because at least I see him trying to make one-on-one plays.)