Wideman are you Fn kidding

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Wideman are you Fn kidding

Why can't he he get knocked out! for good!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

Re: Wideman are you Fn kidding

Can he stay on his feet, everytime I looked he was flat on the ice, unbelievable, his only saving grace is that Ryder's gonna get some grief for his OT gaff.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from boss23. Show boss23's posts

This is too funny, I just saw highlights of the most embarassing penalty shots taken and Wideman was one of them, when he use to play for St Louis, he blows a tire and goes airbourne. Much like tonight's play.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from roydelaney. Show roydelaney's posts

It would be funny if he weren't playing like that every game...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

In Response to Re: Wideman are you Fn kidding:
    Can he stay on his feet, everytime I looked he was flat on the ice, unbelievable, his only saving grace is that Ryder's gonna get some grief for his OT gaff.
    Posted by Nolakanookie
    Sorry but Ryder was trying to cover Widemans idiotic mistake. Hard to believe after the season Widemans had he could be even worse tonight. Send him down now!!!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from boss23. Show boss23's posts

Here's the clip of Wideman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMdX_A2iLuM

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Some guys just can't handle the expectations placed on them.  Last year nobody expected a lot and Wideman played great.  This year we thought he was our number 2 defensemam and he is playing like a number 7 or 8 defenseman.  All night he is on the ice flat on his face or getting caught behind the play.  Why does Julien keep playing him?  What is worse is if the Leafs finish a spot or two higher in the standings because of the 3 points they have taken from Boston in the last week and we lose out on Hall or Seguin, that is a terrible.  If that happens Julien should be fired.  I don't care if we were without Chara and Savard.  The leafs are an AHL team.  How do you let them score 3 goals and give up 3 leads?  This team is a joke and if Julien can't get the ship righted then fire him!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from roydelaney. Show roydelaney's posts

Wideman almost looks like he's trying to intentionally throw the game sometimes.  Gambling problem maybe?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUSA. Show BruinsUSA's posts

Hahahaha that video gives me a good laugh every time i watch it

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

AWESOME video clip... I can't believe I never saw that one before!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Wideman are you Fn kidding:
    Wideman almost looks like he's trying to intentionally throw the game sometimes.  Gambling problem maybe? Posted by roydelaney

You know that's actually crossed my mind a few times him and Ryder!