Wideman mostly to blame for the loss.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Wideman mostly to blame for the loss.

So many bad plays in the game, he seems to be jinxed or something!

Thomas's give-away is mostly Widemans fault, horrible communication. Wideman HAS to give thomas a "Behind You" call to Thomas and that goal does not happen.

CLAUDE!  BENCH WIDEMAN, START BOYCHUCK!!!!!!! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from epavao. Show epavao's posts

Re: Wideman mostly to blame for the loss.

In Response to Wideman mostly to blame for the loss.:
    So many bad plays in the game, he seems to be jinxed or something! Thomas's give-away is mostly Widemans fault, horrible communication. Wideman HAS to give thomas a "Behind You" call to Thomas and that goal does not happen. CLAUDE!  BENCH WIDEMAN, START BOYCHUCK!!!!!!! 
    Posted by MDsizzle

Funny I didn't see him on the ice the last three goals that Tubby Thomas gave up

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsoxfan63. Show nhsoxfan63's posts

Fat *ss is the one who let in the goal with four tenths of a second to tie the game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Did you happen to notice all of the giveaways, bad passes and missed nets and biffed shots, he even stunk on the 5 on 3? I like Wideman, just calling it like i see it.

Did you happen to notice the extremely timely save your so called "tubby" made to keep them in the game? If you didn't just watch sports center, they will be showing several highlite real saves TT made for the rest of the year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

TT made many great saves tonight! I'm not gonna play the blame game as the B's offense and special teams showed up... we need to start putting it all together (almost 20 games in now and points matter!)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

In Response to Re: Wideman mostly to blame for the loss.:
     Fat *ss is the one who let in the goal with four tenths of a second to tie the game.
    Posted by nhsoxfan63

Since you are new to the game, I'm going to clue you in. When you hear a "ping" when a goal is scored, it means you could not have placed the shot any better.

Here's another bit of info baseball boy, the goalies are not fat, they wear protective padding underneath their uniforms because the chunk of round vulcanized rubber, called a puck, can injure you if you get hit with the shot without any protective equipment.

Can you say "chest protector", I know you can!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

I hear ya MDsizzle...Thomas did make a couple of spectacular saves tonight to keep us in the game.  Yes... it is a team game so everyone on the ice has to be made accountable for each goal, but come on man!!  Thomas did not look good on the last three!!!  I am a Thomas fan but he let me down tonight.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from epavao. Show epavao's posts

In Response to Re: Wideman mostly to blame for the loss. : Since you are new to the game, I'm going to clue you in. When you hear a "ping" when a goal is scored, it means you could not have placed the shot any better. Here's another bit of info baseball boy, the goalies are not fat, they wear protective padding underneath their uniforms because the chunk of round vulcanized rubber, called a puck, can injure you if you get hit with the shot without any protective equipment. Can you say "chest protector", I know you can!
    Posted by MDsizzle

let me tell you somthing about the tubby thomas lover.... the last three goals could have been stopped by a 90 pound pee wee goalies, and when you come out of the net in OT and give the puck away like that...that is a gift wrapped goal...give away....he blew it

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

In Response to Re: Wideman mostly to blame for the loss. : let me tell you somthing about the tubby thomas lover.... the last three goals could have been stopped by a 90 pound pee wee goalies, and when you come out of the net in OT and give the puck away like that...that is a gift wrapped goal...give away....he blew it
    Posted by epavao

Umm, nope, I'd be willing to bet a pee wee goalie does not stop a Guerin wrist shot of the post and in.

Also, I believe Boston.com has rules about posting while high on crack.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3855502. Show user_3855502's posts

People need to stop with this thomas stuff. if we win he is god, if we lose he is terrible...wideman played better than most of the games this season, and he was still horrible. I cant stand this guy. Its almost like he tries to pass it to the other team. Chara wasnt that great tonight execpt for a few plays. Someone tell PC to trade Wideman please...ill take a bag of rocks in exchange for him...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3855502. Show user_3855502's posts

People need to stop with this thomas stuff. if we win he is god, if we lose he is terrible...wideman played better than most of the games this season, and he was still horrible. I cant stand this guy. Its almost like he tries to pass it to the other team. Chara wasnt that great tonight execpt for a few plays. Someone tell PC to trade Wideman please...ill take a bag of rocks in exchange for him...

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

I blame Bitz for the loss-- he fights, I hide my head in shame.

He spent 2 months at Thornton's house when he got to Boston and never bothered to learn how to throw a punch?

6'5" and the intimidation factor of a bumble bee LOL

Bah, I like the guy a lot. But he's an absurdly ineffective fighter.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from roydelaney. Show roydelaney's posts

If Wideman were faster on his skates, Thomas wouldn't have felt the need to go behind the net to get the puck in the first place.  Wideman played his usual horrible game.  He missed the net on pretty much every shot, I didn't see him throw a single hit, and his passing is awful.  The shot he blocked with his foot was his best play of the game (probably best of the season).  Send him to the press box and play Boychuck!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

ON the fifth goal, the Bergeron's stick is to blame.

He was just pushing the puck deep in the zone when his stick broke, what led to a 3 on 2. That is really, just BAD LUCK.

In overtime, Wideman/Thomas are to blame.

Except for a few good shots to the net, Chara was horrible again tonight....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

ON the fifth goal, the Bergeron's stick is to blame. He was just pushing the puck deep in the zone when his stick broke, what led to a 3 on 2. That is really, just BAD LUCK. In overtime, Wideman/Thomas are to blame. Except for a few good shots to the net, Chara was horrible again tonight....
    Posted by Remi72

Exactly right, bad luck. If Bergeron's stick does not snap, its a W, and if Wideman does anything more than watch TT givaway the puck, who knows.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

If Wideman were faster on his skates, Thomas wouldn't have felt the need to go behind the net to get the puck in the first place.  Wideman played his usual horrible game.  He missed the net on pretty much every shot, I didn't see him throw a single hit, and his passing is awful.  The shot he blocked with his foot was his best play of the game (probably best of the season).  Send him to the press box and play Boychuck!
    Posted by roydelaney

Agreed, and he dosent even need to be fast on his skates here, just need to tell TT hes' got preasure!

Sections
Shortcuts