WILL BRUINS FANS BOO KESSEL IN BOSTON

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: WILL BRUINS FANS BOO KESSEL IN BOSTON

In Response to Re: WILL BRUINS FANS BOO KESSEL IN BOSTON:
    I'm going to the game Saturday and I'm not booing Kessel.Just going to cheer like crazy when we have a big "W" on the jumbotron.#81 made a deal and left town.  Glad we signed Savard instead.You pick and choose and toss the dice.Posted by Believe1

Well put and I coudn't agree more. I really hope Phil does well and I think he will do very well just not against the Bruins. We saved money we need! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Lafleur's last game at the Gahden Bruin fans gave hima standing ovation.  This is the same guy that took away at least two cups from the Bruins and yet the classy fans of Boston gave him a standing O. I urge all real fans of hockey to cheer Kessel and if anyone boos let the cheering get louder.  Even the Bruin players will get a boost from this. That's class ! See there's a difference, it's not that  we want to cheer him to beat the Bruins,  we're cheering him for all the good and joy he brought us while he was here. Be respectful Boston.
    Posted by BsLegion

You make so much sense sometimes lol

Thanks for reminding us that Bruins fans have dignity and self-respect. That tends to translate into respect for others.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Bruins fans with any brains should boo Peter Chiarelli and this inept ownership and not Kessel. It is a buisness as Jeremy Jacobs always so warmly reminds us. If you knew someone else would pay you $5.2 Million and your current employer would only be willing to pay you $3.5-$4 Million who would you sign with. Why would you sign a contract when you knew you had a much larger one out there? The kid is freaking 22! Think back to when you were 22.
    Posted by Brian030731

Money was not the issue why that guy left the Bruins ...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco100. Show marco100's posts

They should give him a standing ovation for showing them what real talent is. He was always classy in Boston but didn't like the coach. I remember Claude the player. He was awful. An artist like Kessel should not have to suffer under such a fool. I will be booing the bald headed brainless nimrods that run this franchise...Chia, Clod and JJ
    Posted by nashville0303

nash u r on , man, boo those stupid bald idiots.they have as much brains as they have hair.they have destroyed , what could have been magical hockey and certainly a cup.

just not in the cards

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco100. Show marco100's posts

In Response to Re: WILL BRUINS FANS BOO KESSEL IN BOSTON : Money was not the issue why that guy left the Bruins ...
    Posted by cowboys9

ur looking at this after the fact. if pc would have handled business correctly , he would have had him at 4.5m and burke would never be on the scene. they took him for granted and paid the price , we the fans paid the price
    they gave lucic 4m , wat did he ever prove,

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

it was not about money, Marco.

There's a reason Toronto gave up 2 first round draft pics in a trade instead of simply signing him to an offer sheet and only surrendering one.

Because Kessel wouldn't sign an offer sheet, believing, KNOWING, that the bruins would have done whatever was neccessary to make the room to match the offer.

So instead they give up a second 1st rounder, someone Kessel would have likely played WITH in the future, to secure his services in a way that would guarantee he wouldn't have to play in Boston anymore.

It wasn't about the money, it never was. He was unhappy here, and he did not want to come back, regardless of what the B's offered.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco100. Show marco100's posts

Kessel's a thing of the past. He should get no different treatment than Thomas Kaberle gets. He didn't contribute anything good(deep playoff run, stanley cup, mvp, etc.) but he didn't do anything bad. He's just a regular player wearing white and blue thursday. Treat him as such. Taylor Hall will look much better in black and gold anyways.
    Posted by Heelsox

yip, regular player who has more goals then any bruin in half the games,who had a serious injury aghainst canes last yr, who has proven to score in the playoffs.

where do we get these guys,

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

I hope Kessel score 3 goals and the B's win 4-3.Kessel is a huge talent,I wish we stil had him.I would give him a standing ovation.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco100. Show marco100's posts

it was not about money, Marco. There's a reason Toronto gave up 2 first round draft pics in a trade instead of simply signing him to an offer sheet and only surrendering one. Because Kessel wouldn't sign an offer sheet, believing, KNOWING, that the bruins would have done whatever was neccessary to make the room to match the offer. So instead they give up a second 1st rounder, someone Kessel would have likely played WITH in the future, to secure his services in a way that would guarantee he wouldn't have to play in Boston anymore. It wasn't about the money, it never was. He was unhappy here, and he did not want to come back, regardless of what the B's offered.
    Posted by davecarr

i am gonna tellu wat i posted in the past, Do u believe that kess would have left if we had any other competent mgmt here, damn no.
    even if gorton had stayed as a full time gm kess would still be here.

pc and cj are imcompetent but if it makes u feel better blaming a 21 yr old kid then suit urself. he was very excited when drafted here and praised this organization .

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco100. Show marco100's posts

I hope Kessel score 3 goals and the B's win 4-3.Kessel is a huge talent,I wish we stil had him.I would give him a standing ovation.
    Posted by DallasSmith

kessel was ahuge talent too bad that some guys and some fans never saw it.
    i have been praising this guy for a long time and said in the month of aug that sav needs kess more then vice -versa

in aug as well, weeks b4 he was traded to tor, many fans said pc will never trade him to a team in his own division, some said pc will sign him.

i said on nesn blog weeks b4 that i saw kess in a toronto uniform. i also saw
    thei pp sucking and it has , i also said their pk would get better and it has,
    anyhow uit's useless, this team is done , and i'll tell u very simply
    WE WON"T GET HALL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

why not?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

if PC and CJ were as awful as you say, then why is it only ONE player wanted out? And all these other stars are willing to take discounts to stay?

If we appeased Kessel, then Savard, Lucic, Krejci, and the others would probably not stay, since they are happy with the management team we have in place.

Would you honestly rather have only Kessel than all these other players? Because if you want to know how that would look, take a look at his new team. Sure he scores a lot, but the rest of the team is terrible.

You need a full team to win, not one player, and the fact the B's didn't destroy their philosophy to appease one YOUNG man makes the team stronger, not weaker as you'd like to think.

If we had what you feel Kessel would consider to be "competent management", yeah, he would have stayed, but the other players wouldn't.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from s2e42o. Show s2e42o's posts

Why not, he plays for freaking Toronto. Boo everybody! 
    Posted by lereve77

Bang on!!  I hope everyone in Blue and White gets booed!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco100. Show marco100's posts

if PC and CJ were as awful as you say, then why is it only ONE player wanted out? And all these other stars are willing to take discounts to stay? If we appeased Kessel, then Savard, Lucic, Krejci, and the others would probably not stay, since they are happy with the management team we have in place. Would you honestly rather have only Kessel than all these other players? Because if you want to know how that would look, take a look at his new team. Sure he scores a lot, but the rest of the team is terrible. You need a full team to win, not one player, and the fact the B's didn't destroy their philosophy to appease one YOUNG man makes the team stronger, not weaker as you'd like to think. If we had what you feel Kessel would consider to be "competent management", yeah, he would have stayed, but the other players wouldn't.
    Posted by davecarr

Dave, let me asj u how long have u been a bruin fan?
    A player like kess whether u agree or not are rare phenoms , the ones u need to bring home a cup. he is a franchise player the only reward in finishing last is when u can get a player like him .
    he is a big part of the nucleus a prt u cannot do without.
    they should have made him priority way back.
    now, if they had planned correctly they would not have destroyed the team.
    bruins are a great team with him in roster.
    say, they would not have signed ryder who is almost 10 yrs older, morris, and given thomas less or possibly lost thomas, not signed recchi, we would not have sacrificed the future.
    no one has takin a pay cut , lucic arguably has been overpaid and what has he really proven so far.
    the offense has been destroyed and is one of the worse in the league and will continue to be.our chances in the playoffs to even go further then last yr with this roster are extremely slim.

bruins are lost they cannot fnd a player to play aling kess for pete's s sake they are playing bitz on first line.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco100. Show marco100's posts

In Response to Re: WILL BRUINS FANS BOO KESSEL IN BOSTON : OK, you're right, I was stretching it for the playoff bonuses, I thought it was more. You must admit, Boston is a LOT closer to a Stanley Cup than Toronto.
    Posted by BadHabitude

why do u eben bother comparing this team to tor, if kess was here we would be in the ranks of the top teams, it's what kess brought and would have giben to us that counts not toronto stanley cupm chances.
    btw, not harder to be closer to a cup then toronto most teams are but with this team bruins are way off from a cup

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from woodtick7. Show woodtick7's posts

Hey Polo of course they will boo Kessel. Brett Farve got booed in Greenbay and he really is a phenom not something of the figment of your imagination. Two years from now he could be like a phantom and dissappear who is to know.

Calling him a phenom after a 60 point season seems hardly justified to me.

How old are you Marco 10 maybe 12 years old as your argument brought sure makes people think that.

When people in other threads point out there are plenty of better players with wrist shots are talent you ignore it post on some other thread. Or when someone points out that Kane has more phenom like numbers then Kessel does stats wise you ignore that as well. I'am sick of your wa wa we shouldn't have traded Kessel why don't you curl up in a little blanky with some milk and quit acting like a baby.

We all get you love Kessel , maybe he will fly you down to T.O drink champagne out of the cup because thats what phenoms do you know lead there teams to championships, Gretsky and Crosby ring a bell.

Good luck there as another ice age will pass before the Leafs win a cup.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: WILL BRUINS FANS BOO KESSEL IN BOSTON : why do u eben bother comparing this team to tor, if kess was here we would be in the ranks of the top teams, it's what kess brought and would have giben to us that counts not toronto stanley cupm chances. btw, not harder to be closer to a cup then toronto most teams are but with this team bruins are way off from a cup
    Posted by marco100

You sound and write like OhNo1957 from last season.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

In Response to Re: WILL BRUINS FANS BOO KESSEL IN BOSTON : Dave, let me asj u how long have u been a bruin fan? A player like kess whether u agree or not are rare phenoms , the ones u need to bring home a cup.
    Posted by marco100

I've been a Bruins fan since I moved to NH in 1984, which, I imagine, is long before you were born. And I've seen a LOT of players come and go through the NHL that were better than Kessel.

You are seriously overrating him.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

if PC and CJ were as awful as you say, then why is it only ONE player wanted out? And all these other stars are willing to take discounts to stay? If we appeased Kessel, then Savard, Lucic, Krejci, and the others would probably not stay, since they are happy with the management team we have in place. Would you honestly rather have only Kessel than all these other players? Because if you want to know how that would look, take a look at his new team. Sure he scores a lot, but the rest of the team is terrible. You need a full team to win, not one player, and the fact the B's didn't destroy their philosophy to appease one YOUNG man makes the team stronger, not weaker as you'd like to think. If we had what you feel Kessel would consider to be "competent management", yeah, he would have stayed, but the other players wouldn't.
    Posted by davecarr

The fact is Julien was fired in NJ because he sucked the life out of thier offensive game. They were loaded with talent, and near the botton of the league in goals.
    I'm not sure if you've been paying attention, but the same issues are beginning to surface here. Scoring goals aren't on his priority list. System-System-System...
    Kessel is loaded with offensive skills, he was born with them- a natural. Not a "Julien type player" - Kessel knew his skills were not appreciated by this coach.
    Say what you want, but someday Julien will be gone - and Kessel will be scoring 40 + goals somewhere else. There's never a Lamoriello around when you need one

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neely20005. Show Neely20005's posts

Only the immature lemmings would Boo kessel. Boo management for dropping the ball once again.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: WILL BRUINS FANS BOO KESSEL IN BOSTON : The fact is Julien was fired in NJ because he sucked the life out of thier offensive game. They were loaded with talent, and near the botton of the league in goals. There's never a Lamoriello around when you need one
    Posted by JWensink

Oh yeah , when did they have all this offense ?They were and they will always be a trap team as long Lou Lamoriello is GM.
    Lamoriello is cheaper than Sinden. JW I know players from the Devils and the reason why Julien was fired is because of Gomez the 8million dollar man .
    Look at how many players leave NJ every year because Lou does not want to pay them their fair value and the only reason why Brodeur is still there is because he negociated his own contract (with no agent fees) and has the Devils in his heart.
    You know what else, at the beginning of last season Brodeur also had a meeting Lou wanting more offensive skilled players.  His answer was Parise picked it up but this year got rid of the heart and soul of the Devils,  Gionta.  Why ?  because he offered him not more than 2M. 
    Jacques Lemaire now the coach and he doesn't preach offense so will Lou fire him also ?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco100. Show marco100's posts

Hey Polo of course they will boo Kessel. Brett Farve got booed in Greenbay and he really is a phenom not something of the figment of your imagination. Two years from now he could be like a phantom and dissappear who is to know. Calling him a phenom after a 60 point season seems hardly justified to me. How old are you Marco 10 maybe 12 years old as your argument brought sure makes people think that. When people in other threads point out there are plenty of better players with wrist shots are talent you ignore it post on some other thread. Or when someone points out that Kane has more phenom like numbers then Kessel does stats wise you ignore that as well. I'am sick of your wa wa we shouldn't have traded Kessel why don't you curl up in a little blanky with some milk and quit acting like a baby. We all get you love Kessel , maybe he will fly you down to T.O drink champagne out of the cup because thats what phenoms do you know lead there teams to championships, Gretsky and Crosby ring a bell. Good luck there as another ice age will pass before the Leafs win a cup.
    Posted by woodtick7

i guess the fact that bruins have a crap offense has nothing to do with kess void.
    Kane is a fine player already said that but has he scored 36 not even close.
    the fact that kess has more goals in half the games of any bruin means nothing to u too.
    u see nothing kess does will ever make a difference to u , u have pegged him ur way and that's it.
    if u do nnot eevn give him credit that he has in ur mind not even one of the best wrist shots that explains , u never seen this kid play.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco100. Show marco100's posts

In Response to Re: WILL BRUINS FANS BOO KESSEL IN BOSTON : The fact is Julien was fired in NJ because he sucked the life out of thier offensive game. They were loaded with talent, and near the botton of the league in goals. I'm not sure if you've been paying attention, but the same issues are beginning to surface here. Scoring goals aren't on his priority list. System-System-System... Kessel is loaded with offensive skills, he was born with them- a natural. Not a "Julien type player" - Kessel knew his skills were not appreciated by this coach. Say what you want, but someday Julien will be gone - and Kessel will be scoring 40 + goals somewhere else. There's never a Lamoriello around when you need one
    Posted by JWensink

Once again the voice of a man who knows hockey.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco100. Show marco100's posts

Only the immature lemmings would Boo kessel. Boo management for dropping the ball once again.
    Posted by Neely20005

Thank you could not have said it better myself.
    u know i noticed that the kess haters are th dumbest fans on the blog. u just cannot talk hockey with them . they must be invited over at the Jacobs for the holiday period

Sections
Shortcuts