Will Chia relli let us down?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

Will Chia relli let us down?

If Chiarelli doesnt get us a winger I think that means he is giving up on this year and shifting his fous to next year. I hope he can get us atleast a top 9 forward.

c'mon Pete

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Re: Will Chia relli let us down?

Were all hoping the same for one more deal for a winger, i dont think its a cap problem now with about 2 mil left and maybe shed a bit more, I think its about what other teams want from PC, most likely a high draft pick, for torres its reported it takes a 1st to get him so thats out,,no one wants a roster player from the Bs unless its wheeler or hunwick thats cap freindly. All thats left in rumours and this has soured is trading away TT

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlackNGoldBlood. Show BlackNGoldBlood's posts

From ESPN's Pierre LeBrun: 

I think the Bruins are trying to add some offense - - but so far no luck

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

How many draft picks can one team have?  Seriously, PC can't realistically expect all of these picks to turn into solid NHL players.  The moves he's made today tell me two things he's given up on this season.  Every year is a "rebuilding" year for this team, when is the front office going to man up and make some moves to win a Cup?  When!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tommy3123. Show tommy3123's posts

Exactly 9 draft picks...If you think that we are going to get 9 NHL players out of those picks your are very wrong. keep torontos picks and get a forward for savard.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

He has already let us down!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Yes tommy3123, if only PC would listen to you.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from moogfan35. Show moogfan35's posts

Post trade deadline news conference with PC.  We were in on a couple trades that just didn't work out, in the end we are happy with the moves we made and think that they will help us for the remainder of the season without sacrificing the future. 

What other garbage will come from his mouth??

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

It's All Over Folks!  The trade deadline has come and passed, and the Bruins don't look any better than they did last night. 

-Seidenberg saved the team cap space and that's about it (he's on par with Morris in terms of his offensive/defensive capabilities)
    -The Bruins traded away a 2nd round pick and received a 4th round pick (wait, I thought PC loved draft picks?)
    -Byron Bitz, as bad as he looked this year, had some potential.  He had two great playoff series last year and was a pretty good physical forward.  

When will PC be fired?  I can only hope it's soon. 

Sections
Shortcuts