will it be taylor hall or tyler seguin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

will it be taylor hall or tyler seguin

Tyler Seguin is leading right now and has more goals .Which one of these guys is more nhl ready?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: will it be taylor hall or tyler seguin

That is the magic question.  Some guys burned the league down there and were never able to play in the NHL.  I don't think you can go wrong picking one or another right now. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Seguin wasn't close to Hall until the World Juniors....If I were the Bruins I would look hard at Fowler...its between Seguin and Fowler...Hall is Edmonton bound

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Hall, Seguin, Fowler = Win, Win, Win

i'll take anyone of them...and to be honest could be talked into anyone them being the better choice for the B's

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: will it be taylor hall or tyler seguin:
    Hall, Seguin, Fowler = Win, Win, Win i'll take anyone of them...and to be honest could be talked into anyone them being the better choice for the B's
    Posted by TuukkainNet

100% right on the money.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocketdan9. Show rocketdan9's posts

I want Hall , the end.

He has poor mans sydney crosby written all over him

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joeschmo25. Show joeschmo25's posts

I'd say Hall is more like Stamkos and Seguin is the poor man's Crosby. Hall has that dynamic skating ability like Stamkos.  I don't think you can go wrong either way, but Hall's speed is too tempting to pass if we're lucky enough to get the #1 overall.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

If we get the #1, we need to take Taylor Hall.  They should definitely take a long look at Seguin but if we do win the lottery, we need Hall.  And if I were the Bruins, I'd pass on Fowler.  There are other guys who are projected to be taken later than him who are just as good but don't get as much hype(i.e. they play in college)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

hopefully neither.....not 1 of them will be in nhl full time next season watch  sequin was cut from world jr team that wasnt even good enough to win gold...hall is to thin will get knocked all around  fowler is the best of the 3 but we are stacked at d so hes not making our top 6 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

Seguin wasn't close to Hall until the World Juniors....If I were the Bruins I would look hard at Fowler...its between Seguin and Fowler...Hall is Edmonton bound
    Posted by shuperman

Reading the Edmonton papers / websites and some comments from the junior scouts it sounds like the Oiler's organization really love Seguin. They love his game-breaking play-making skills and they are really thin at the center position. They feel that he may be the better fit and could solidify that position for them.

I guess they feel Seguin is more valuble and a better all around player. Hall is a pure sniper and a powerful skater. To me, they are "=" it's just a matter of a team's needs.

On Fowler:

Mckenzie really like this kid. However, Bob and Dreger agreed that he is not at the same level as a Doughty, Bogozian or an E. Johnson when they came out of the draft. They mentioned he is more compared to a Rafalski and not a Green, Gonchar people think he is.

He did not have that much of an impact at the recent junior's. I need to see more of him before i can put him ahead of Hall or Seguin. This team needs a scorer not a defensemen. By the way, this draft has pretty good big d-men. they can steal one (if there smart) late in the first.

Open for discussion.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

if anyone thinks either of these kids will be a difference maker next season you are a pipe dreamer....down the road yes...but next year not a chance..great bs have another piece for the future but i want to talk about the immediate future...we are not talking about crosby or ovechkin  hall sequin are miles away from top 6 forwards

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylequinn. Show kylequinn's posts

its going to be sequin or stamkos in the first and a really good up comming forward in the second round that no one has heard of, bosto is really good witrh their scouting and I have no doubt were going to do well this years draft..it  just comes down to keeping them after they progress, thats another question.

but back to your question, Taylor hall will go first, and as much as i am cheering for the leafs to loose, I cant see Edmonton comming back....they want that pick too, so they will not play as hard, the year is finished for them.

The leafs dont have a pick in the first round so whats left for them to play for you ask...?

1) the spolier
    2) the leafs are starting to regret the kessel trade, and the only way for them to get a little peace of mind is that if they play hard make the 9th place spot (still miss the playoffs) but preventing us from getting a decent pick.

theres my two (canadian) cents,

-the mighty quinn

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

The Bruins go for the best scorer in the Draft. Then go for the next forward and then maybe D, BUT the Bruins need O on the WINGS and the BIGGER the better.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

The more I read about Seguin the more interesting he becomes to me.  He apparently plays all aspects of the game at an elite level....in retrospect if I could pick between Tavares and Duchene I would go with the later.  I believe all say Hall is a superior player to Tavares and the Bruins clearly have more talent then the Islanders but like I said Seguin is interesting.

Hall, Seguin, Fowler = Win, Win, Win

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from joeschmo25. Show joeschmo25's posts

Hey everybody bruins8 is back, and still nobody cares what he thinks!!! But to end your stupid vendetta against Hall and Seguin let's go through this one last time. I think it's an almost universal agreement now that Matt Duchene is a top 6 caliber center as a rookie. Now if he was drafted behind Tavares, who despite his recent slump would still be tied for 2nd in goals and points. Now if it's been said that Hall and Seguin look better than Tavares, wouldn't that mean they're both good enough to play next year?

Anyways, Tukka I think Duchene will be a franchise center, but if Tavares can adjust to the pro game I think he'll be even better. Brunod I agree, I think they need players with the highest offensive potential, though I'm not sure if size might be the answer this time. I'd rather have a smaller quicker player with great offensive potential than a big forward like Wheeler who's talented but not physical. There aren't too many big players who play with grit and still have top flight offensive potential.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

These kids will have an impact on whatever team drafts them...someone like Hall/Seguin would likely be playing with Savard and Lucic.  Hall has world class hands/speed/shot.  I havent seen enough of Seguin to honestly give him a decent observation...but they are both elite fwds and we need one of them...if Seguins game is more complete he also could be given a chance on the top line.

Colorado/NYI all are playing the youg guns and they seem to be doing well...some drafts are better than others with regards to NHL ready talent.  I think the top 3 in this yrs draft will be playing in the NHL for sure next season.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: will it be taylor hall or tyler seguin : 100% right on the money. Posted by BadHabitude

Ditto! Win, Win, Win don't really think the Bruins could go wrong.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

if anyone thinks either of these kids will be a difference maker next season you are a pipe dreamer....down the road yes...but next year not a chance..great bs have another piece for the future but i want to talk about the immediate future...we are not talking about crosby or ovechkin  hall sequin are miles away from top 6 forwards
    Posted by bruins8

I suppose you think they won't be a Stamkos either?People like you that assume the Bruins will get a patrick stefan are foolish.The top 2 picks in the draft have been great players.There hasn't been a bust in the top 2 picks in almost a decade.lehtonen would be the closest.all others have gone on to almost immediately help their Nhl clubs.Negative folks like yourself just assume the worst.Oh well.a pessimist is rarely disappointed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

Did Bruins8 say that the Bruins are "stacked at D"?

Laughable. Great defensive system w/ Chara and the rest of em.... Id like to improve the rest of em.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

I just hope this pick is a top 3 when the lottery is over does anyone know where I can find or waht the rules are on the nhl draft lottery? If the leafs pick is say 3rd based on standings whats the most we can drop back? If we don't get a top 3 pick it makes PC look even dumber.

I am not a big draft guru but from all I have read and heard it would be a bitter disapointment if we dont get either hall, seguin, or fowler. I would like hall or seguin the best out of the 3 just because of our scoring needs but who knows if we have to take fowler maybe we found our next ray bourque.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I just hope this pick is a top 3 when the lottery is over does anyone know where I can find or waht the rules are on the nhl draft lottery? If the leafs pick is say 3rd based on standings whats the most we can drop back? If we don't get a top 3 pick it makes PC look even dumber. I am not a big draft guru but from all I have read and heard it would be a bitter disapointment if we dont get either hall, seguin, or fowler. I would like hall or seguin the best out of the 3 just because of our scoring needs but who knows if we have to take fowler maybe we found our next ray bourque.
    Posted by MILANlucic17

You can move up as many as 4 spots and drop down no more than 1 spot.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

If the season ended today the Bruins would have the 2nd best shot at #1 and no worse than #3.

http://www.mynhldraft.com/NHL-Draft-Lottery

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

hopefully neither.....not 1 of them will be in nhl full time next season watch  sequin was cut from world jr teamthat wasnt even good enough to win gold...hall is to thin will get knocked all around  fowler is the best of the 3 but we are stacked at d so hes not making our top 6 
    Posted by bruins8

bruins8 Why do you even bother as you have shown that you know nothing about the OHL or it's players.

You didn't even know that Hall was a LW as you insisted he was a center, now he's too thin.

You keep stating about Seguin being cut from the World Jr. team so once again I will post this for you:

Do the names Drew Doughty, Eric Stall or Duncan Keith sound familiar to you? They just happen to be three players from Team Canada 2010 Olympic team that won Gold.  Want to know what else these three NHL players have in common? They all got cut from the World Jr. team imagine that.

Enough time trying to explain to someone that doesn't understand hockey off to watch Hall and Fowler play at 2pm today and give real input of their talent.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from joeschmo25. Show joeschmo25's posts

hahaha yes matty, apparently a stacked d includes Dennis "where's the puck " Wideman and Matt" where am I?" Hunwick. If Chiarelli didn't see the potential in Hunwick he'd risk losing him to the waivers, but I think Hunwick should be put down to Providence over the summer so he can go through without risking the waiver wire. He's obviously taken a steep regression compared to last season and needs more work. Morris was a big liability on defense, though he did put up some decent points on the powerplay (though he rarely scored). Chara has taken a step back this season, but his injuries explain a lot of the problems. Stuart has been solid for the majority of the time but he's been injured. 

Fowler would be able to step in quickly, especially if he has a strong rookie camp and training camp (and putting on some more muscle would go a long way as well). 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

hopefully neither.....not 1 of them will be in nhl full time next season watch  sequin was cut from world jr team that wasnt even good enough to win gold...hall is to thin will get knocked all around  fowler is the best of the 3 but we are stacked at d so hes not making our top 6 
    Posted by bruins8

Hall was cut from the Canadian juniors the year before . He is 10 months older than Seguin so they seem to be taking the same path. Both guys are studs. Hall is a winger so I'd take him but Seguin is the next best player available so he is the logical second choice. I personally think Seguin will be as good as Hall if not better but I think we need a stud on the wing more than center.