will it be taylor hall or tyler seguin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

Re: will it be taylor hall or tyler seguin

im willing to wager that hall or sequin wherever they play wont score 30 goals  anyway care to put their money where there mouth is you fans talk about these 2 as if they legit players next season  its not happening

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

all you posters are the same people that said last yr hamill, marchand, all these guys would be stars this year for bs..all you lineups consisted of these 2 and more players in them and you dont see anyone, you see the regular bs players same as last yr...anyone we draft will go the ptown route before we see them and that includes hall sequin whoever 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Here is a link to NHL.com's rookie stats..

Both Hall and Seguin are considered to be more NHL ready then Tavares and Duchene.  I don't know why you would bring up Hamil or Marchand, both are depth players at best...this is a different discussion.  You may be right bruins8 that neither score 30 goals in the first season, but I would bet both score 20+.  Especially given that one them will play on a more talented Bruins team.  Again, just my thoughts.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

also check out Stamkos numbers when you get a chance....just a 2nd year player.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

key stamkos 2nd year player   lets wait 2 more years great!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

In Response to Re: will it be taylor hall or tyler seguin:
    all you posters are the same people that said last yr hamill, marchand, all these guys would be stars this year for bs..all you lineups consisted of these 2 and more players in them and you dont see anyone, you see the regular bs players same as last yr...anyone we draft will go the ptown route before we see them and that includes hall sequin whoever 
    Posted by bruins8

I cant speak for anyone else but Ive never said anything remotely close to Hamill and Marchand will be stars for the Bruins this season. I dont think any of the people on this thread have said that either. Hall, Seguin, or Fowler are much better prospects than Hamill or Marchand.

Bruins8, are you aware that players in the 2010 draft are not eligible to play in Providence or any other AHL team next season? Are you aware that you are continually being shot down by multiple people for innaccurate and non-sensical comments. Maybe you're just messing w/ everyone. I'll assume that for your own case.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

key stamkos 2nd year player   lets wait 2 more years great!
    Posted by bruins8

As oppoesed to what? You are angry that the Bruins aren't the best team in the NHL this year? I would love to wait 1 NHL season to have a Stamkos caliber player. That would be pretty damn close to ideal.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Fine....look at Stamkos 1st year stats and remember that Melrose wouldn't play him through the first third of the season....now you don't have to wait.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssags111. Show ssags111's posts

Fine....look at Stamkos 1st year stats and remember that Melrose wouldn't play him through the first third of the season....now you don't have to wait.
    Posted by TuukkainNet

I think that was why Melrose was fired, his handling of Stamkos.  Anyhow, off topic but you comment reminded me.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

i love fact bs have a good asset, i just think everyone highly overates these 2 guys,  i hope im wrong and they are all star players next season, but i dont see it happening...not to mention we might not  even get either 1 of them

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

In Response to Re: will it be taylor hall or tyler seguin : ptown ? your comments get better by the minute. This is based on what bruins8. By the way bruins8 , just watched Taylor Hall's first period against the Sault and he's ready to play beside Savard now. Oh, that's the Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds. A team in the OHL. I KNOW you wouldn't know that because you've never seen an OHL game.
    Posted by dustyisacat

Spits win the game 4-0 Hall with a goal and 2 asst and Fowler 2 goals and 1 asst.

Thurs the Spits play the Whalers and Seguin in a game that will feature what should be the top 3 players picked in the 2010 draft.

Kevin Lowe was at the Spits game last Thurs and Hall had a goal and 4 asst.  I'm sure that with all three playing may see him there again.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

great he scores against 17 yr olds  try scoring on thomas miller etc  he is not scoring people  and the bs propbably wont get him!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

In Response to Re: will it be taylor hall or tyler seguin : I cant speak for anyone else but Ive never said anything remotely close to Hamill and Marchand will be stars for the Bruins this season. I dont think any of the people on this thread have said that either. Hall, Seguin, or Fowler are much better prospects than Hamill or Marchand. Bruins8, are you aware that players in the 2010 draft are not eligible to play in Providence or any other AHL team next season? Are you aware that you are continually being shot down by multiple people for innaccurate and non-sensical comments. Maybe you're just messing w/ everyone. I'll assume that for your own case.
    Posted by mattymcgee55

Reality is he just doesn't have a clue.  For someone that has over 1000 post the best way to describe most:

Tina Arena "For the Sake of Talking"

You talk but you don't say anything. You talk and your words don't mean a thing. You just talk for the sake of talking

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

great he scores against 17 yr olds  try scoring on thomas miller etc  he is not scoring people  and the bs propbably wont get him!
    Posted by bruins8

Time will tell bruins8. Maybe the Bruins will not get him. But your ridiculous posts will be remembered by many when Hall , Fowler and Seguin are producing for their teams next year. And I for one will not let you forget how many of those posts you made . You keep posting . I'll keep counting . BRUINS8 VS. HALL, SEGUIN, FOWLER - 53  DUMB POSTS AND COUNTING

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

IS Séguin from Quebec ????

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

Bruins need Hall.  I thought Fowler is the purest talent out there, but for the Bruins they now need a power scoring foward and Hall fits that bill.

I don't think they can lose with either of the top 3 picks, though.

The debate should be more around what that the Bruins do with their own 1st pick and other picks in the 1st 2 rounds.  This draft and upcoming off-season will define CJ as a GM.  I think the Bruins are at a crossroads.  This will be the beginning of something special, or perpetual mediocrity. 

I think they should hold on to them and look for more scoring and grit....

P.S.   Whomever they get, lets hope they can hold on to them for a change.  Who's the last good young player that was drafted by the Bruins and kept for the majority of their career?  Looks like Bergeron will be that guy, but is there anyone else?  I can't think of one.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from joeschmo25. Show joeschmo25's posts

Bruins8, not only will we have a top 2 pick but I'd almost wager that we end up with the 1st overall. It hasn't been a stretch to say that Toronto, though they look better for the future, has made themselves worse in these past few weeks. Edmonton, though they've traded off some pieces, has started to win more. 

As for this continued idiocracy about Hall and Seguin, they're both better and more complete players than Kessel. Hall has very similar skills but comes without the attitude problem. Kessel's main issue was that if he wasn't the best player on the ice he became one of the worst. He thrives on the feeling of being the best, but can't handle being a role type player or serving another role besides sniper. He did manage to put up 29 points in an abbreviated rookie season, which leaves a good feeling that Hall or Seguin could do a lot better.

I think either will end up with between 50-65 points next season, which right now looks like it would lead this team in points.  It all depends on how much ice time they get, but there's no reason to think they can't get top 6 minutes. They'll challenge everybody to play better for the fear of losing ice time. And right now I'd think Seguin could play above Krejci on the depth chart given Krejci's performance this season. He isn't showing any reason that he should have his position solidified. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=513195&navid=DL|NHL|NHLNetwork

Article to check out on the very same subject good stuff good read

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Basically Bruins8 is just a negative nancy, as stupid as that sounds. Were the Bruins in a position where they had no good draft picks, he would be complaining about how good this draft was, and how we were fools to give away our picks for rental players. 1st overall picks since 2000: John Tavares: first year player, on pace for well over 20 goals, probably around 25 Steve Stamkos: 2nd year player, 40 goals already, on pace for 51, 3rd in the NHL in scoring behind crosby and ovechkin Patrick Kane: 3rd year player 215 points in 226 NHL games Erik Johnson: been an absolute stud on the blue line for the Blues, decent point production this year Sidney Crosby: 102 points in his first NHL season, 120 points in his second NHL season Alexander Ovechkin: 52 goals in his first season Marc-Andre Fluery: speaks for itself Rick Nash: do I really need to keep doing this? Ilya Kovalchuk: seriously, are you ready to admit that your wrong? Rick Dipietro: okay I'll give you that one The point is, you are only saying this because the bruins have a major asset, and you hate that
    Posted by pbergeron37

I like it.  I chuckled out loud.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

im willing to wager that hall or sequin wherever they play wont score 30 goals  anyway care to put their money where there mouth is you fans talk about these 2 as if they legit players next season  its not happening
    Posted by bruins8

nice grammar.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

I hate to say this, but with Savard out indefinately, I dont expect to win that much going forward.

What if (and im not rooting for this to happen but it could): the bruins loose enough games to wind up with teh #1 (Leaves) and #7/#8 (their own).

We then trade our #7 pick, a prospect, a 2nd rounder, and a fourth round for the #3 pick and wind up with Hall AND Fowler.

Any chance?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

I've always thought that making a move to get 2 of the 1st 3 picks would be the best route for the Bruins to go.  They have the assets to make that deal happen.

This year is toast.

Burke did that with Vancouver a number of years ago and got both Sedin's (#2 and #3 overall).

That's the kind of ballsy move PC should be contemplating.  I think getting 2 of Hall / Seguin / Fowler would be a spring-board back to elite status for the Bruins.

Once you get by the top 8-10 picks, it' becomes hit and miss with draft picks in terms of impact players. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

to clear things up, im a season ticket holder for the past 21 years, who unlike most, go to the games and watch the road games even travel to a few..so my knowledge of the bs and hockey in general is very good..im very happy we are getting a high pick and hope he is a 40 goal guy for the next 10 yrs..but isnt that what we had in kessel? anyway kes is gone and i have moved on..the mis conception of myself from you fans is i think you dont understand me...i personally think the bs are in great position to grab a solid player in the draft but to pencil him in next to savard next year is a little much no? i love the bs and im on your side on this..i just wish you guys would really think about next years team abd stop thinking a 18 yr old who we may not get will step in and ride shotgun with svarard

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

to clear things up, im a season ticket holder for the past 21 years, who unlike most, go to the games and watch the road games even travel to a few..so my knowledge of the bs and hockey in general is very good..im very happy we are getting a high pick and hope he is a 40 goal guy for the next 10 yrs..but isnt that what we had in kessel? anyway kes is gone and i have moved on..the mis conception of myself from you fans is i think you dont understand me...i personally think the bs are in great position to grab a solid player in the draft but to pencil him in next to savard next year is a little much no? i love the bs and im on your side on this..i just wish you guys would really think about next years team abd stop thinking a 18 yr old who we may not get will step in and ride shotgun with svarard
    Posted by bruins8

The sad truth is that a) we need a lot of help to compete next year and b) we dont have any cap room.

So we need immediate help and cant get it via free-agency. 

The draft (or a trade) is really all we've got.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

What's not to understand you say the same thing over and over and each time it's a slam against anyone of the top three prospects, Hall, Seguin and Fowler.

For someone who has been a season ticket holder for 21 years and thinks they know hockey you would know that not making the World Jr. team is not the be all and end all of their hockey career.  Yet you care to bring it up many times how Seguin "wasn't good enough to make the team"

You may watch the Bruins but you have shown on more than a few post that you have little to no knowledge of Jr hockey and the players.