will it be taylor hall or tyler seguin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

Re: will it be taylor hall or tyler seguin

this team is lost for years ro come. let's not build false hopes we have been accustomed to building for many years. Let 's face facts, this team is HUMPTY DUMPTY and no one can put them back together again

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from logeseats. Show logeseats's posts

Might be neither. Toronto is gaining on the other east bottom feeders. Just the Bruins luck Toronto will catch one of them and the team below Toronto will win the lottery leaving the B's with the 4th or 5th pick.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

You have to understand with bruins8 that although he states that he has been a season ticket holder for some 21 seasons that by no means makes him a hockey expert.

I compare bruins8 to a person that has owned a television set for 21 years.  May have had different sets thru the years and watched different shows on it, just like the Bruins have had different teams and systems thru the years.

At the end of the day the only thing that they really know about that television is how to turn it on and off. Or like a hockey game that there is a start and finish to each game.

Just because a person watches television for 21 years doesn't make them an electronic engineer, knowledgeable of how the television operates.

Same holds true with bruins8. He may have watched games for 21 years but has no knowledge how the team, draft, OHL, salary cap operates.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: will it be taylor hall or tyler seguin:
    chowdkid relax its an open forum stop using offensive words...grow up
    Posted by bruins8

LOL . OK bruins8 I will try to be more civilized like you . Remember your quote ' f... Canada'. Were you GROWN UP when you posted that ? Dumb is not an offensive word in the case of your reading your posts . It is an opinion after reading them. Just like you have your opinion on Hall , Seguin and Fowler. Is it OK for you to chastise other posters about there opinions ( Jr. players) and throw out the 'F' word ? But I  say dumb and you don't like it ? Most posters give facts when stating there points and post those facts. You just come up with things that are false and made up in your head. Sorry but DUMB is a word you can use in an open forum . Or was this too offensive for you ( ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????). DUMB.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

You have to understand with bruins8 that although he states that he has been a season ticket holder for some 21 seasons that by no means makes him a hockey expert. I compare bruins8 to a person that has owned a television set for 21 years.  May have had different sets thru the years and watched different shows on it, just like the Bruins have had different teams and systems thru the years. At the end of the day the only thing that they really know about that television is how to turn it on and off. Or like a hockey game that there is a start and finish to each game. Just because a person watches television for 21 years doesn't make them an electronic engineer, knowledgeable of how the television operates. Same holds true with bruins8. He may have watched games for 21 years but has no knowledge how the team, draft, OHL, salary cap operates.
    Posted by winexpos

LOL . So true.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

im done with this topic, ill comment on others, but not on this topic again...for the final time all im trying to say is if the bruins could get a signed for the next 5 yrs 40 goal guy then i would trade the pick...   now to clear the kessel thing...sequin or hall will maybe, be better players overall, in the future, but next season, kessel will have more goals than either of them,  no i wouldnt trade the pick for kessel at this point....if sequin/hall gets us 40 in 3-4 yrs, what good is it if savy is not here or not same player, same goes with chara...i believe this team is 1-2 guys away from legit contenders thats my point...i want to give this team a shot...they been hurt we know they are better than this....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joeschmo25. Show joeschmo25's posts

They won't be able to get the pick though. If we could get Bobby Ryan for Toronto's pick straight up then I think Chiarelli would take a long look at the trade, but I doubt Anaheim wants to give him up. Hall or Seguin may get us 40 in their second or third season, if they get the same kind of support from us and a veteran presence like Stamkos has gotten from Rich Tocchet and Marty St. Louis. I think if Savard can come back from this injury the same caliber player he was before then he'll be that same player by the time Hall or Seguin is ready. As for Chara he's already not the same player he was from last season, whether or not injuries have had an impact is a whole different story.
    You are in all likelyhood right bruins8 that Kessel has more goals than Hall or Seguin next year, but that's because he is ahead in his development. When Hall or Seguin catch up to that level of development not only will they be the same kind of dangerously talented forward they'll also have a better defensive aspect to their game and hopefully a better team attitude. The problem with Kessel and the reason we sent him packing is because he didn't want to play here, he had an idea in his head of how he wanted things to be and he didn't see himself doing that here. That's why he left.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

im done with this topic, ill comment on others, but not on this topic again...for the final time all im trying to say is if the bruins could get a signed for the next 5 yrs 40 goal guy then i would trade the pick...   now to clear the kessel thing...sequin or hall will maybe, be better players overall, in the future, but next season, kessel will have more goals than either of them,  no i wouldnt trade the pick for kessel at this point....if sequin/hall gets us 40 in 3-4 yrs, what good is it if savy is not here or not same player, same goes with chara...i believe this team is 1-2 guys away from legit contenders thats my point...i want to give this team a shot...they been hurt we know they are better than this....
    Posted by bruins8

AMEN ! DONE ! THE END !

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

In Response to Re: will it be taylor hall or tyler seguin : AMEN ! DONE ! THE END !
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

All it means thou is that he moves on to another topic with the exact same thought process  Frown

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: will it be taylor hall or tyler seguin : All it means thou is that he moves on to another topic with the exact same thought process 
    Posted by winexpos

The draft's still months away. We'll see if he's done or not. You're being too kind when you say THOUGHT PROCESS. Enjoy the Plymouth - Windsor game !

Sections
Shortcuts