will the game be streamed online?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomholly. Show tomholly's posts

will the game be streamed online?

Hey guys...love the site...I'm active military overseas and was wondering if this game will be online somewhere? I watched the canadians game on justintv...wondering if this game will be streamed too? Thanks!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheMightyJulien. Show TheMightyJulien's posts

Re: will the game be streamed online?

The game is supposed to be brodcasted on the Capitals website.  http://capitals.nhl.com/ as far as i know it will be there

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigNickster. Show BigNickster's posts

In Response to Re: will the game be streamed online?:
    The game is supposed to be brodcasted on the Capitals website.  http://capitals.nhl.com/ as far as i know it will be there
    Posted by TheMightyJulien

What tells you that this site will stream the game

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

In Response to will the game be streamed online?:
    Hey guys...love the site...I'm active military overseas and was wondering if this game will be online somewhere? I watched the canadians game on justintv...wondering if this game will be streamed too? Thanks!
    Posted by tomholly

God bless .....THANK YOU !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheMightyJulien. Show TheMightyJulien's posts

In Response to Re: will the game be streamed online? : What tells you that this site will stream the game
    Posted by BigNickster

The capitals website tells me

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Auzure. Show Auzure's posts

God, the caps streme has aweful production quality.  Whats with the score bar covering half the action?  And replays while the action is going on. . . seriously?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pretzeller. Show Pretzeller's posts

Anybody else watching the broadcast on the caps site? Just wondering if anybody else find the broadcast to be rather odd, weird places for highlights, strange clips...just a very different hockey game broadcast

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from carloaz. Show carloaz's posts

Anybody else watching the broadcast on the caps site? Just wondering if anybody else find the broadcast to be rather odd, weird places for highlights, strange clips...just a very different hockey game broadcast
    Posted by Pretzeller

Awful feed but better than nothing.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carloaz. Show carloaz's posts

In Response to will the game be streamed online?:
    Posted by tomholly

tomholly, Thanks for your service to U.S. It's nice that you get a chance to watch the game. God be with you.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Devanjan. Show Devanjan's posts

And I thought that Bob Cole of the CBC Montreal feed was bad!  Are any Bruins actually playing in this game apart Jeremy Rike (sic)?  I know this is Caps feed but this is BAD BAD BAD.

No Bruins I have seen has actually impressed me so far - but is hard to say as I have to keep thinking what number is which player.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

atdhe.net
    bookmark it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Looks to me that they're streaming off of what's on their jumbotron or whatever its called, the in house tv.

Lame crowd - especially with Ovie playing.  And free t-shirts and all during the game?? looks bush, looks like an AHL crowd.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I did not see it clearly but did Campbell really crosscheck Ovie or did the drama boy simply fall into the boards after hitting Ryder?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I did not see it clearly but did Campbell really crosscheck Ovie or did the drama boy simply fall into the boards after hitting Ryder?
    Posted by islamorada

I think you're right, I think he fell into the boards after hitting Ryder.  Maybe it was a few seconds before that play?  Honestly, no penalties either way would have been fine with me.  I didn't see anything, the slash Ovie gave wasn't that big a deal.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Thanks! thought I saw it that way.  The play was not described as such. Ha.     

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I did not see it clearly but did Campbell really crosscheck Ovie or did the drama boy simply fall into the boards after hitting Ryder? Posted by islamorada

Yah Isla, Basically Campbell came in late after Ovechkin was already down then kinda stumbled over Alex's skates but to the crowd it looked like it was a cross check. Then Oveckin as usual over dramatized it and tried to cross check Campbell in the face but just gets a high stick Campbell who did nothing gets a cross check. The refs are trying to get the kinks out as well.

Johnny "feisty" Manchuk came in to give Alex some shoves for good measure. Boychuk looked good out there real good as did Bartkowski.

Sections
Shortcuts