Will the pre season games be streamed?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Re: Will the pre season games be streamed?

I was wondering about this too.  Since most won't be televised, I think they might stream them - but I haven't seen anything official.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

BigNickster, I have a bunch of links where you can check them during the games I was able to watch most of the pre-season games last year via these links. If you want the links let me know I'll send them through your boston.com profile.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

In Response to Re: Will the pre season games be streamed?:
    BigNickster, I have a bunch of links where you can check them during the games I was able to watch most of the pre-season games last year via these links. If you want the links let me know I'll send them through your boston.com profile.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

why not post them here for everyone

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Don't want the NHL to see them and then take them down.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

if you could, please send them to me as well, thanks.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

if you could, please send them to me as well, thanks. Posted by dc-bruins-fan

Sure just make sure you take the links down after I leave you a message.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

In Response to Re: Will the pre season games be streamed? : Sure just make sure you take the links down after I leave you a message.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

You mind sending them to me too SanDog?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Please send them to me...
    Thx :-)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

Last year all the pre-season games were televised on DirecTV Center Ice.

Should or could happen again this year.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

I have Verizon FIOS Center Ice package...not a big Verizon fan, but they are the best in the Tampa area...best high-speed internet anyaway...I can only hope for a stream via internet.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigNickster. Show BigNickster's posts

Posted by SanDogBrewin

Thx SanDogBrewin

Not sure what you mean by my profile.  Do you mean you will reply just to me.

T I A

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Will the pre season games be streamed? : Thx SanDogBrewin Not sure what you mean by my profile.  Do you mean you will reply just to me. T I A
    Posted by BigNickster

Click on his name and leave a message .

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Will the pre season games be streamed? : Thx SanDogBrewin Not sure what you mean by my profile.  Do you mean you will reply just to me. T I A Posted by BigNickster

Except me as a friend then I'll leave you a message with the links.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigNickster. Show BigNickster's posts

In Response to Re: Will the pre season games be streamed? : Except me as a friend then I'll leave you a message with the links.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

It's done and thx SanDog

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

every bruins game will be streamed at adhte.net

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Will the pre season games be streamed? : It's done and thx SanDog Posted by BigNickster

Your welcome and make sure your MaCafee or Norton antivirus (or whatever your using) is working strong because your computer is susceptible to spyware and ad-ware while streaming.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bailey77. Show bailey77's posts

can someone inbox me the links as well? thanks!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

can someone inbox me the links as well? thanks!! Posted by bailey77

Done

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Well, it is game day and still nothing to suggests an official feed.  Looks like it will have to be a pirated feed after all.

More troubling that, just over two weeks to go before Prague, and NHL Gamecenter Live is still only set-up for the 2009-2010 season.  Hey, it's great that I can still watch all the playoff games, but shouldn't they be marketing the new season already?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

NHL Gamecentre Live, at the NHL site, will not be streaming any games this year and in the near future.

It is not officially dead, but close.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

NHL Gamecentre Live, at the NHL site, will not be streaming any games this year and in the near future. It is not officially dead, but close.
    Posted by Wheatskins

Do you have a link?
    That's really weird if true.  They put a lot of effort into it last year, and it appeared to get rave reviews.  What happened to NHL fans being more tech-savvy than fans of other sports?  Or is that the problem?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

In Response to Re: Will the pre season games be streamed? : Do you have a link? That's really weird if true.  They put a lot of effort into it last year, and it appeared to get rave reviews.  What happened to NHL fans being more tech-savvy than fans of other sports?  Or is that the problem?
    Posted by DrCC

https://gamecenter.nhl.com/nhlgc/secure/registerform?intcmpid=nhl.com:gcl:vdsbnv&nav-video-gcl

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

In Response to Re: Will the pre season games be streamed? : https://gamecenter.nhl.com/nhlgc/secure/registerform?intcmpid=nhl.com:gcl:vdsbnv&nav-video-gcl
    Posted by Wheatskins

No, that is just what happened during the playoffs if you tried to purchase a "Day Pass" on a day when all of the games were nationally televised (so subject to blackout).
    They just haven't updated anything since the playoffs ended, which is the weird thing.

Edit:  I assume you got there through the "Get it now!" button here.  Note that it still refers to the 2009-2010 season.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CygnusX2112. Show CygnusX2112's posts

<--- Also requesting the forbidden links of secrecy to be PMed. Thanks

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

Posted by SanDogBrewin

Could you please send me the links as well

Thanks

Sections
Shortcuts