Will the pre season games be streamed?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins09. Show bruins09's posts

Re: Will the pre season games be streamed?

Can someone send me the links please?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabKiller81. Show HabKiller81's posts

can someone please pm me the link? i am usually good at this stuff as i watch every nfl game of the season streamed online but i am having trouble finding reliable preseason hockey streams lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomholly. Show tomholly's posts

can i get those links too? Thanks!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x. Show golden9x's posts

would appreciate it if someone would pass on those links to me as well..otherwise might have to resort to watching it on RDS up here in Canada...and dont know if I can stomach that!..thanks..mliggins@hotmail.com

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheMightyJulien. Show TheMightyJulien's posts

could i please get the link as well

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nashoba33. Show Nashoba33's posts

I would also like a message containing the link

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

me too sandog

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

yes link please

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Freedom13204u. Show Freedom13204u's posts

Its on here only its in french.....http://atdhe.net/20121/watch-boston-bruins-vs-montreal-canadiensIn Response to Re: Will the pre season games be streamed?:
    me too sandog
    Posted by pbergeron37

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

THANK YOU!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

Thank you!

Plus....I just learned how to say "off the post" in French!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Looks like they finally heard my grumping: https://gamecenter.nhl.com/nhlgc/secure/gclsignup?intcmpid=nhl.com:gcl:vdsbnv
    The good news for those of you not willing to pay is that it is a good source for the people that stream it at the sites listed in this and other threads.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Will the pre season games be streamed?:
    Looks like they finally heard my grumping: https://gamecenter.nhl.com/nhlgc/secure/gclsignup?intcmpid=nhl.com:gcl:vdsbnv The good news for those of you not willing to pay is that it is a good source for the people that stream it at the sites listed in this and other threads. Posted by DrCC

Yep the streaming is really clean and the best you'll get. I might just do Gamecenter instead of wait for Time Warner to get there act together. TW doesn't even have NHL Network in my area which is a shame and hasn't gotten pricing for NHL Center Ice meh.

Thanks for the info DR.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Could someone please send me a link where I can watch tonight's game? Are the pre-season games streamed on NHL Gamecenter? If so, I may just purchase it today, since I can't watch Bruins games without it anyway. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Haven't seen anything to suggest that the pre-season games will be on Gamecenter.  Also as a warning - take note of the blackout restrictions.  For me, it works out to be about 13 Bruins games I won't be able to watch, with the possibility that VS/other networks will pick up another game or two later in the season.  If you decide to get it, make sure you know what to expect.

As for tonight, it isn't being televised - anywhere, as far as I can tell.  Unless they decide to stream it on the Bruins website, we might be out of luck.

Sections
Shortcuts