winter classic at fenway

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottaldsworth. Show scottaldsworth's posts

winter classic at fenway

finally on wed. there gonna announce the winter classic at fenway. FINALLY!!! we've been waiting so long and finally there gonna announce it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pezell04x. Show Pezell04x's posts

Re: winter classic at fenway

Uh, we already know that the Bruins will be playing Philly.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from damngood. Show damngood's posts

Maybe Scotty was in a coma?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OldRaspy. Show OldRaspy's posts

My question is how can a local ticket agent already be selling tickets for the Classic for specific seats on Ebay? I am a Bs season ticket holder and have not been notified of any process for these tickets yet. It's not even official until tomorrow. Are Sox season ticket holders getting first dibs?

Bettman said Bs season ticket holders come first, guess not. Business as usual.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RyanBhoy. Show RyanBhoy's posts

In Response to winter classic at fenway:
    finally on wed. there gonna announce the winter classic at fenway. FINALLY!!! we've been waiting so long and finally there gonna announce it.
    Posted by scottaldsworth

I just wish that they were playing the Habs. The NHL must have something up their sleeve...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pezell04x. Show Pezell04x's posts

In Response to Re: winter classic at fenway:
    In Response to winter classic at fenway : I just wish that they were playing the Habs. The NHL must have something up their sleeve...
    Posted by RyanBhoy

From what I've heard, NBC basically runs the Winter Classic and wanted 2 American teams, each having a fairly popular hockey team. Fenway Park will attract those who aren't really hockey fans because they wonder what a rink in Fenway would look like and Philly has a pretty big hockey fanbase.

Sections
Shortcuts