Winter Classic Jersey!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylequinn. Show kylequinn's posts

Winter Classic Jersey!!!

I know I cant possibly be the first person to see this, but if I am, heres the link, or picture lol (not sure how to up;pad but ill try my best)

I really Like it :),

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

Re: Winter Classic Jersey!!!

i absolutely yhate the B

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

All I can say is this.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Diggz. Show Diggz's posts

The B's jersey is badass - really dig the yellow.  I was actually hoping for/expecting something more like this for their third jersey last year.

I looked at the Flyers' jerseys, and they weren't anything special.  I'm not saying it's not a good looking jersey, but Philly has pretty much held the same design since they were established, with the exception of maybe having more orange than white on the trim, or some slight modifications to the logo here and there.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from moogfan35. Show moogfan35's posts

I think the flyers should wear the old full length cooperalls for the game

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gmania. Show Gmania's posts

Yeah that uneven weird B looks bad, I understand that it is a retro looking or inspired Jersey, but they got everything right except the most important part, the actual LOGO, hello? We still need a bad-ass  logo!! 

Always liked a bear head as a logo, unfortunately they just can't get that right either, it's always a dumb looking passive toothless bear....I'll even settle for a bear claw or a bear clawed/scratched B spoked logo.

Anyhow too bad...it coulda been way better....colors a great tho!  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JThoren24. Show JThoren24's posts

In Response to Re: Winter Classic Jersey!!!:
    I think the flyers should wear the old full length cooperalls for the game
    Posted by moogfan35

Hah...that would be great...they could go a step further and have the Flyers and Hurricanes play in an exhibition game at some point...have Carolina wear the old Whalers sweater and both teams could pull out the full length cooperalls!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from srqbruinsfan. Show srqbruinsfan's posts

I agree with most of the posts here -- the "B" is AWFUL!!! It ruins the entire jersey. It looks like a kid drew it with a magic marker. I am planning to attend the game, but I have no plans to purchase one of those eyesores! They really blew their opportunity.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

I dont think the B is horrible but it isnt anything special. I see how they were trying to go retro but it turned out more childish than badass...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tricky-Dicky-Hambone. Show Tricky-Dicky-Hambone's posts

this jersey svcks.. along with the whole concept of the winter classic..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cieli01. Show cieli01's posts

In Response to Re: Winter Classic Jersey!!!:
    i absolutely yhate the B
    Posted by dkrejci46

Totally agree. The B looks stupid.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from elosias. Show elosias's posts

Yeah, it's allright and then you see that B.  It's just not right.  To me, the word is 'cartoony'.  I would have rather seen then throw the bear on there, a mean one, not the pooh bear.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

Not a big fan of the jersey, like pretty much everybody else, I was hoping for a mean mutherf**king bear on the front!!!  In saying that I really could care less if it was hot pink as long as they keep putting wins on the board and advancing toward the ultimate goal...THE CUP!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-kyle. Show Boston-kyle's posts

The B is cartoonish and/or Girly... love the jersey but hate that B. I dont get why the team would want to change something thats been a staple for decades.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Girlie! That's the problem! I couldn't put my finger on it until now. Good call!

But Then if it's girlie, I shouldn't mind it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from elosias. Show elosias's posts

I saw in the Neely video on the B's site, he said that goofy B was from some anniversary sweater (25th, 75th? I don't remember).  So I understand I guess, but I understand more why I haven't seen it before.  If Bart Simpson was a super hero, that goofy thing would be on his chest.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

You're right, elo. But what I want to know is, when is the sequel to that Neely versus Bear video?

ps. Anyone who doesn't think the little Jabocs boy is gay has no gaydar. It's sort of obvious.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

The jersey isn't great IMO, but i still like it enough

I think it has an original Six feel to it that this team needs to showcase in the winter classic.

Honestly, gold black and white are hard colors to always make pretty.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

We had the "Pooh Bear" jersey which is the worst jersey in pro sports....do I dare say that this one will go down as the Bart Simpson jersey??  "elosias" gets credit!!!!  Pretty funny!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pezell04x. Show Pezell04x's posts

i hate it

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfany2k. Show bruinsfany2k's posts

I hope the Bruins take this jersey, replace the cartoony B with the current spoked B and call it the Alternate jersey next season.

Sections
Shortcuts