Winter Classic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoxCrusher. Show BoxCrusher's posts

Re: Winter Classic

I'm sure this was covered a ton in previous posts (I'm just too lazy to look) - but when are tickets available to the public?  (I assume if I haven't heard now I didn't get picked in the drawing.)

Sorry for the repost.... Please help!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UCONN. Show UCONN's posts

In Response to Winter Classic:
    [QUOTE]Any season ticket holders have their Winter Classic seats yet?  I've heard a lot of seats are gone already, and am wondering how many were actually available to season ticket holders.  
    Posted by MedfordMickey[/QUOTE]

I got mine yesterday - no idea how many are left, but the B's/NHL offered 1 WC ticket for every season ticket you bought.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010's posts

Hopefully the fans will fill up the place ...I am from Montreal and I will be driving down to cheer for the B<s.....I know for sure that if this would be held in Montreal the place would be sold out already ....so I hope the Bruins fans do the same to support our team

GO BRUINS

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnonymousUno. Show AnonymousUno's posts

In Response to Re: Winter Classic:
    [QUOTE]Hopefully the fans will fill up the place ...I am from Montreal and I will be driving down to cheer for the B<s.....I know for sure that if this would be held in Montreal the place would be sold out already ....so I hope the Bruins fans do the same to support our team GO BRUINS
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010[/QUOTE]

I highly doubt you can dress yourself let alone drive a vehicle.

This thing was practically sold out before it even went on sale anyways so that is one less thing for you to worry about now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from darkcitydame. Show darkcitydame's posts

I just got mine this afternoon!  My friend and I have our seats under different account numbers, so we had to get them done over the phone with a Bruins rep in order to sit together.  Didn't have too much say with seat location.  We just got offered "best available" based on price range (that's ticket master for you...) We got pretty good ones though, so we took them with no complaints.

Apparently there are about 700 accounts in this situation, and it wasn't a quick process.  (I almost feel bad for the reps doing this.)  Today was the first day they started making these calls by the way, so if you have a single seat account and are waiting, you should hear from them soon!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruin1810. Show Bruin1810's posts

Just got mine.  There was nothing in the $350 or $250 level and the $225 level was very limited.  Sitting in field box. Wanted to be higher up, but decided just being there was most important.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pezell04x. Show Pezell04x's posts

my brother is a season ticket holder and just bought his @ 125 a pop.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruin1810. Show Bruin1810's posts

Was that the best available at the time?  those are the yellows down low right?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomfergus. Show tomfergus's posts

yeah 125 yellow down low. We got them tuesday they said between sections 13-19 didnt say which just gave the exact  row though.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

got mine today, still wondering why some general sale tickets were available before STH got to pick seats.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruin1810. Show Bruin1810's posts

Its the NHL's call.  If I had known that I would have entered the raffle instead of assuming what I already had and maybe has 2 more seats.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jet88. Show jet88's posts

I'm in my fourth year as a season ticket holder.  Still haven't heard yet (supposed to be via phone).  Hopefully tomorrow.  I trust my Fan Relations Rep.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DARVISH55. Show DARVISH55's posts

Got mine yesterday afternoon, jet88 i dont know you should call again because im a 3rd year and they called me to purchase...

At the time i got them i was told all the $350 were gone, and the $50 seats lining the infield and outfield were being donated to youth hockey. I was able to get last row sec 72 for $125, still not above the glass i dont think but its gonna be sick!!