With WIdeman not making the trip

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuckNakie. Show BuckNakie's posts

With WIdeman not making the trip

Have the B's called anyone up. I have looked and can't find this info. If they do call someone it will it be a defenseman as they are only carring 6 right now.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Re: With WIdeman not making the trip

They have not called anyone up.  They will be traveling to Dallas with just 20 players, as far as I know. 

I don't want to throw any players under the bus, but Wideman has looked pretty bad to me so far this season.  Nearly everyone on the team has looked bad, but Wideman has stood out.  A lot of people are complaining about the Morris signing, but as far as I can tell, he has been no worse than Wideman has been through the first five games, and he is less expensive.  I hope that when he comes back, Wides plays better.  I shudder at the thought of him playing any worse.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rugger02. Show rugger02's posts

I say lets see what Boychuk can do, he looked decent his first night out and if he can play a strong couple of games it could free up PC to trade ference.

Wideman has always been a streaky type of player where he goes into a dive and suddenly comes around.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

I think Wideman is one of those players where when the rest of the team plays well, he looks pretty good but when they play bad he looks really bad.  Since he takes risks there are problems when the other skaters aren't there to back him up.

Sections
Shortcuts