Worst Owner In Sports

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coachparker. Show coachparker's posts

Worst Owner In Sports

Thankfully for Blackhawks Wirtz passed away and now the team has instant credibility. Scotty Bowman just signed on to be part of the management team, do you think Jacobs ego would ever allow that to happen? I dont think so. As long as Jacobs own this team the Bruins will be a borderline playoff team with no real shot at the Cup.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

Worst Owner In Sports

[Quote]Thankfully for Blackhawks Wirtz passed away and now the team has instant credibility. Scotty Bowman just signed on to be part of the management team, do you think Jacobs ego would ever allow that to happen? I dont think so. As long as Jacobs own this team the Bruins will be a borderline playoff team with no real shot at the Cup.[/Quote]

are you saying that JJs ego is so big that he won't die so that the bs can get a guy like bowen to come in and be part of the management team. I wonder wow many owners would do this. Did wirtz die just so bowen would come or was he forced into dieing. JJ is so selfiish

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kclione. Show Kclione's posts

Worst Owner In Sports

How many NHL teams can say they went a decade without winning a single playoff round?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

Worst Owner In Sports

Old post.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from janasie36. Show janasie36's posts

Worst Owner In Sports

[Quote]Old post.[/Quote]

Boston Bruins fan by you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Re: Worst Owner In Sports

In Response to Re: Worst Owner In Sports:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Worst Owner In Sports : wow hate to say but you were spot on and the Blackhawks became Cup champions! It all starts with ownership.
    Posted by jwb431[/QUOTE]

YOU ARE A TOOL DB. Copying my avatar and username is just brilliant. I bet you pound it with both.

Sections
Shortcuts