Wow did Savard just get popped

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wilsondogg. Show wilsondogg's posts

Wow did Savard just get popped

On the ice motionless now for over 5 minutes.  Blindide sot to the head/neck as he came down the slot.  Looks really ugly.  Backboard brought out. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Re: Wow did Savard just get popped

Cooke is a repeat offender -- forget the game -- Cooke needs his head taken off.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

They play them again on the 18th, maybe someone will do it then

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinfaninbc. Show bruinfaninbc's posts

In Response to Re: Wow did Savard just get popped:
    Cooke is a repeat offender -- forget the game -- Cooke needs his head taken off.
    Posted by zamboni24

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikehawkislong69. Show mikehawkislong69's posts

but of course there is no penalty to the savard hit nor the goalie interference by fedotenko on thomas. Suprise suprise the penguins get prefferential treatment

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In Response to Re: Wow did Savard just get popped:
    but of course there is no penalty to the savard hit nor the goalie interference by fedotenko on thomas. Suprise suprise the penguins get prefferential treatment
    Posted by mikehawkislong69

I can't reply to both posts but agree 100%...

Cooke is a repeat offender. and,

Pens get favorable treatment. How could there be no calls (I mean Savard was nearly out cold and TT was run over!)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigBadBear. Show BigBadBear's posts

How did Ryder manage to get a game misconduct on the hit again Toronto but Cooke doesn't even get a minor penalty? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I don't undersand why referee cannot look at the replay to make a call.  I mean if i shoot someone in the middle of the street and the proof is on camera i am sure the cops will use that in court. 
      What a dumb league!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikehawkislong69. Show mikehawkislong69's posts

cooke gets no penalty because the penguins get prefferential treatment. How do you think they won the stanley cup. Dont believe me? look at the highlights of 2009 penguins capitals series game 3(wash up 2-0) and 2009 penguins redwings game 3(detroit up 2-0). The success of the pens is good for league

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from farmersb. Show farmersb's posts

Cooke should have received a 5min major game misconduct, clearly a direct hit to the head.

Fedotenko no penalty, Thomas came well out of his crease to make the play, ref gives him a quick whistle. Fedotenko obviously tried to avoid contact.

Sections
Shortcuts