Re: WOW, stocking up on "CENTERS" W/Knight and Spooner Picks
posted at 6/26/2010 3:31 PM EDT
Questions I've asked Russ:
1) Show me the picks you think PC should made in 2007, 2008, 2009
2) tell me why Caron and Colborn were bad picks
3) Show me the good picks Ray Sherro has made
4) Show me the good picks the Blackhawks have made
5) Why does it matter if Sherro visited Boston first?
6) Give me a reason why Jacobs is responsible for the Bruins not winning a cup since the salary cap was invented.
answer: ...still waiting....
why are these questions relevant?
First, you criticized PC for not having a good draft-record, so surely you must first prove his draft history is bad, and second that he should have done something different. So if you come back at me, "I never said they were busts" than you must recognize how blatant your backtracking is.
Second, you claimed the Bruins missing out on Ray Shero was because our owner didn't shell out enough cash, not because Sherro wanted to go to a place which was garunteed to have success. So, surely, you should show that Sherros decision was about the money, and then show that Sherro was a superior drafter, and would have done better with the Bruins than Peter Chiarelli.
Third, You talk about how great the Blackhawks have been. show me how they built their team through the draft.
You can't say on one hand, PC is a bad GM because he hasn't drafted well, then on the other hand say you don't build Stanley cup champions through the draft. It's mental
I have ripped apart and destroyed every argument you have made, with EVIDENCE. You still have yet propose a single theory that holds water.
Keep spewing the Jacobs dogma