Yannick Riendeau?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Yannick Riendeau?

Whatever happened to him?  He is Bruins property and tore up the QMJHL, he had 58 goals and 68 assists in 64 games. 

He's on the Bruins prospect roster, I don't see him on the AHL roster.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

Re: Yannick Riendeau?

recovering from surgery

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

I was wondering the same thing, so I went to the ProvB's sight and see him helping on some promotions. He has not played due to injury not sure when he could. The ProvB's are going through alot of PTO's and don"t like the Big CLUB have little or no scoring depth and are in last place in their division. If YR could play I'm sure he would be in the lineup.
    This problem about scoring is going through the Whole organization and the Bruins have to get more offensive type players here and it looks like the Bruins don't have the depth they thought they had in ProvB's , but YR and Colborne and a few others will come at the end of the season and we could see some change.
    Offensive type players should be on the mind of PC come draft time but we will see but some how they have to see they need to score alot more.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ed-PBruins-Fan. Show Ed-PBruins-Fan's posts

I went to a player appearance they have with the guys here in Providence where he & Levi Nelson were there. They told me sometime in December was the target date for return.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Thank you PBruins Fan that is very good info. Look forward to see him in December the PBee's could use the help.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

In Response to Re: Yannick Riendeau?:
    I went to a player appearance they have with the guys here in Providence where he & Levi Nelson were there. They told me sometime in December was the target date for return.
    Posted by Ed-PBruins-Fan

http://www.hockeyjournal.com/Article.php?ArtID=1000110

Riendeau missed Boston’s Development Camp, rookie tournament and training camp and is not expected to play again until November. Riendeau had shoulder surgery

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

He's a Glenn Murray type player, stands in the slot and around the net. Very poor skater and does not make great decisions. His quick release may be his only attribute.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Actually he is compared to a young Mark Recchi which isnt too bad either

Sections
Shortcuts