Yeah, that's it. I'm done w/PK

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

Re: Yeah, that's it. I'm done w/PK

In Response to Re: Yeah, that's it. I'm done w/PK:
    [QUOTE]I swore to myself this so many times but sometimes they're just so idiotic that I just have to respond, poke fun at and/or put them in there place. Agree 100% , I'm signing here . P.S.   ALSO  do not reply to any PK posts on this thread !
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

As i said memeebrs of bookboys cult, keep the chanting it makes for good brianwashing.  As i always said the ideal Jacobs fan.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

Great. There goes my "Who Would Win In a Fight: Kessel vs. Seguin?" thread! Thanks a lot.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]Great. There goes my "Who Would Win In a Fight: Kessel vs. Seguin?" thread! Thanks a lot.
    Posted by TryToBearIt[/QUOTE]

ROFL.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

The man who shall not be named.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Really marco? Taking this a bit personally, aren't you?  Notice I kept your name - all names - out of my post because hey, it's not about you.  Or me, except to the degree that discussion on this board falls into a black hole when the subject of PK comes up, and I've contributed to that phenomenon.  There's nothing new in the 300 posts that went up over the last week - not in my half dozen of the 300 or in anyone else's.  So I decided to stop and said so.  You want to go all tough guy and start calling my name, fine.  It's ridiculous.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bob7468. Show Bob7468's posts

In Response to Re: Yeah, that's it. I'm done w/PK

I thought that you were going to say Penalty Kill ... I didn't think the PK was that bad.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ddd112273. Show ddd112273's posts

Kessel. Phil Kessel, Who?
    Signed,
    Until next year when we can say thank you for another top 5 pick!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

It's a shame to read all of the non-love regarding Phil - he's just a young kid with an ego the size of his number, after all.  I'm very interested to see who our third pick turns out to be from Phil taking his 81-size ego up naughth.  Good riddance to Phil and to any future discussions about him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yeah, that's it. I'm done w/PK : Dont forget marco1001
    Posted by screw-cindy-and-ovie[/QUOTE]

And RMiller

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

Signed

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

"what is this a street gang ?"

Yes, and we're all going to dance around like West Side Story.

Get off of our turf, you Shark you.
    -snaps fingers and jumps-

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Since I havent been involved in a PK thread in quite some time, I dont think Ill find it hard.  He doesnt play here anymore, didnt WANT to play here, and bent his new team over a barrel and forced them to give up way too much for him.

Now Thornton on the other hand, I cannot stay out of those discussions.  I still like him as a player and person and will support him 100%.  I wish him the best and hope he wins a cup someday (but not against the Bruins).

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

[QUOTE]Really marco? Taking this a bit personally, aren't you?  Notice I kept your name - all names - out of my post because hey, it's not about you.  Or me, except to the degree that discussion on this board falls into a black hole when the subject of PK comes up, and I've contributed to that phenomenon.  There's nothing new in the 300 posts that went up over the last week - not in my half dozen of the 300 or in anyone else's.  So I decided to stop and said so.  You want to go all tough guy and start calling my name, fine.  It's ridiculous.
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

A trade of this magnitude should be scrutinized for however long it can be.
    as i said u could have simply opted to stay away from any kess discussion, but u found it necessary to involve others i.e form an alliance. I am not being tough guy at all , There are so many discussions that i find uninteresting or quite absurd, so i just don't post on them. u could have done the same, u decided to take it to another level,

btw, i am not taking this personally at all.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yeah, that's it. I'm done w/PK : As i said memeebrs of bookboys cult, keep the chanting it makes for good brianwashing.  As i always said the ideal Jacobs fan.
    Posted by marco1001[/QUOTE]

Is that what some were trying to do ?  repeating the same thing over and over and over in the event of brainwashing ?
    marco,  you can be one of the better ones , Bruins fan or not , just move on.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yeah, that's it. I'm done w/PK : A trade of this magnitude should be scrutinized for however long it can be. as i said u could have simply opted to stay away from any kess discussion, but u found it necessary to involve others i.e form an alliance. I am not being tough guy at all , There are so many discussions that i find uninteresting or quite absurd, so i just don't post on them. u could have done the same, u decided to take it to another level, btw, i am not taking this personally at all.
    Posted by marco1001[/QUOTE]

Really?  Because above you appear to be attempting to brow-beat people into participating in discussions they're saying they've lost interest in.  You're there on the record calling people names and making personal remarks against me and against others.  This thread, far from being an Anti-Kessel thread, was an acknowledgement that the Kessel threads, and my part in them, were chasing their tails.  They've become pointless.  Maybe in 10 years, I'll feel differently, but I'm tired of the sniping back and forth about what if and what might be.  So - and here's the real irony - I started a thread to say I'm done participating in Kessel threads that you were absolutely welcome to ignore.  But you didn't, and your general demeanour makes it sound like you're threatened by the idea that people will stop talking about this subject.

We once had a disagreement where I had the courtesy to apologize for suggesting you weren't a Bruin fan.  I believe it had something to do with your allegiance to Kessel seeming to overpower your affection for the spoked B.  I wonder if you can see reason long enough to understand what I'm doing here.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yeah, that's it. I'm done w/PK : A trade of this magnitude should be scrutinized for however long it can be ..... Posted by marco1001[/QUOTE]

... by Kessel Kissers or Leaf Lovers so they might somehow justify how badly they made out on the deal.  Should I trade Phil "The EgoThrill" Kessel, who didn't want to play in Boston for Seguin, Knight, and ???? in 2011?  I'd do that trade 300 times over again, or the total number of ridiculous Kessel threads over again, or whichever comes first.  I might even trade Andrew Raycroft for Tuukka Rask again too.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yeah, that's it. I'm done w/PK : Really?  Because above you appear to be attempting to brow-beat people into participating in discussions they're saying they've lost interest in.  You're there on the record calling people names and making personal remarks against me and against others.  This thread, far from being an Anti-Kessel thread, was an acknowledgement that the Kessel threads, and my part in them, were chasing their tails.  They've become pointless.  Maybe in 10 years, I'll feel differently, but I'm tired of the sniping back and forth about what if and what might be.  So - and here's the real irony - I started a thread to say I'm done participating in Kessel threads that you were absolutely welcome to ignore.  But you didn't, and your general demeanour makes it sound like you're threatened by the idea that people will stop talking about this subject. We once had a disagreement where I had the courtesy to apologize for suggesting you weren't a Bruin fan.  I believe it had something to do with your allegiance to Kessel seeming to overpower your affection for the spoked B.  I wonder if you can see reason long enough to understand what I'm doing here.
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

Bookboy, first off i may mention ur name but i do not resort to name calling , certainly not to you unless u consider the word gullibe as name calling. I am never the first to resort to the silly name calling or labeling..
    Secondly, whether u believe it or not i do not disrespect u , u certainly have done ur share of watching not only the bruins but the nhl. Where we do disagree is in our interpretations.
    I would think that ur smart enough to know that my allegiance was never for kessel it was for he did for me as bruins fan. I loved watching him play in boston and flying and i have little doubt he and krejci would have made a great pair of the future, My disgust has been with the bruins mgmt. U see we may do very well in this trade, i realize that, but  it was not a very well calculated trade and we got fortunate.how, 

Bookboy this is where the difference lies, i am convinced we would have won a cup with kessel and ur not. and not in 5 yrs .Anyhow, u said ur done wit this no point in continuing. ut now . Try to see my position eventhough u do not agree with it.

as far as ur irony, that i should have ignored this thread, Well it's a thread about banning all or most of kess talk.it is a thread about abolishing possible other threads.  if some of these guys do wanna talk about it , they probably will not , to keep their word and whether u like it or not u started this off. Once again, u could have stayed away and let them decide if they want to do the same.

i think what ur doing is that u don't wanna hear about kessel anymore and want the subject to die.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

You're right, at best we can agree to disagree.  We've been here before - that's my point and has been all along.  You believe in what might have been - that's the territory of belief, so no amount of discussion will change your mind just as no amount of discussion will convince me to share your beliefs.  I'm he11 on door-to-door evangelists.  So...what's the point of continuing the debate?

And for the record, I never said I wouldn't read the PK threads.  If you look at my original post, all I said was that I'm done posting on the subject of PK, and particularly in response to those who would use PK as a hot poker just to stir things up.  I said I'm taking a vow of silence as part of a joke about "going monastic". 

I'm neither flattered nor insulted by the idea that I'm some sort of pied piper who can compel anyone on these boards to do anything they don't want to do.  In effect, my first post was nothing more than an over-written version of "I'm going to stop posting about Kessel.  Seriously.  Anyone else feel that way?"

As for your final statement, you've got the timing wrong.  I think the subject is dead.  I want to stop feeding my brain to its zombie corpse.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"however these posts are becoming more and more monotonous ceratinly not very challenging." 

"A trade of this magnitude should be scrutinized for however long it can be."

Yes you are correct on both accounts when speaking about yourself hence the starting of this thread to show your logic is pointless cause there isn't logic.

Immature, set in their ways with blinders on, long memories of irrelevant trades from the past. Is why you can't see others points but being stubborn gives you resolve. It's show your lack of intellegence really.

You've never presented a challenge because your posts are monotonous how ironic!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tommy3123. Show tommy3123's posts

Who cares about Kessel. Lets just focus on the season starting saturday.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

[QUOTE]"however these posts are becoming more and more monotonous ceratinly not very challenging."  "A trade of this magnitude should be scrutinized for however long it can be." Yes you are correct on both accounts when speaking about yourself hence the starting of this thread to show your logic is pointless cause there isn't logic. Immature, set in their ways with blinders on, long memories of irrelevant trades from the past. Is why you can't see others points but being stubborn gives you resolve. It's show your lack of intellegence really. You've never presented a challenge because your posts are monotonous how ironic!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

how is saying a trade of this magnitude speaking about myself.
    sandog, to ake a point u have to have a point, u never had one!1

being stubborn, stubborn why because i do not agree.
    The posts are boring, i do enjoy reading ttb , u kno why because he's a staright shooter, says it as it is and also quite entertaining.

i slo have respect for others, what i have a hard time with is those who write in apparent fear, fear that others will gang up on them because they do not agree. Sandog, these posts are a n extremely small sample of bruin fans and definitely not a precise representation of what bruins fans feel as a whole.

anyhow, do enjoy the start of the season

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Reminder.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Yah, I knew I couldn't stick to this so I didn't sign.
    I'm signing and I'll do my best.  I really will.

This won't be easy for me.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Is there some kind of support group I can join?

I already need someone to talk me off the ledge.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

I too was reluctant to sign. But here I am. I have him on ignore. The way I feel about the situation is he is ruining it for the rest of us who come here to read and talk about Bruin's happenings. IMO just a sad case of someone trying to have others notice him by posting his repetitive crap.

Sections
Shortcuts