Yelle out, Begin in, Reich gone....why oh why?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shandkid. Show shandkid's posts

Re: Yelle out, Begin in, Reich gone....why oh why?

ya im goin to agree with duinne on reich is a class act .unlike peter schaefer he took his demotion fine he not only wore the "c" in prov he lead by example on and off the ice. he worked hard day in day out and it showed . he is a great guy in the community to have he loves the kids . he taught the guys in prov a lot last year and willl be missed. he a great guy once you get to know him he understands his job and executes it very good.  i wish the best to him , his wife and there little daughter all the succes on long island cauuse i know for a fact the boys in providence will miss him alot. at least he is reunited with scotty gordon

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Yelle out, Begin in, Reich gone....why oh why?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yelle out, Begin in, Reich gone....why oh why? : Think another way - do you think Boris Valabik would refuse to play for the Bruins because Zdeno Chara once beat the living snot out of him?   Posted by duinne[/QUOTE]

Well 2 people who square off is one thing they know there taking there chances where a dirty crack to the back is different. Good points! Wonder how Ward and Walkers first encounter will be ? Probably friends and have already spoken. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

For the record, Ward has commented on the Walker situation, called it "water under the bridge" and pretty much laughed it off as life in the NHL. You can see his quotes in the blog.

As for Chara and Valabik "squaring off," it didn't quite happen that way. Valabik and Kessel exchanged slashes, were snarling a bit at each other, and then Chara came in out of nowhere and cleaned Valabik's clock. (Just as he did to Komisarek  during the playoffs when Komisarek smashed Krejci a bit too enthusiastically. And which caused many Canadiens fans to howl about what a dirty player Chara is.)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Neither Chara nor Valabik ended up with a broken bone in there back. They went face to face like men hockey players. I have no problem with Hab fans calling Chara a dirty player. Fine with me because I/We know he is not.

I'll live with Begin because I have too like Savard has too. PC wanted edge he'll be getting more unfortunetly. Begin, KOMO and Bertuzzi belong in the same ditch!