YES! THEY ARE GIVING OUT BLACK SHIRTS!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

YES! THEY ARE GIVING OUT BLACK SHIRTS!

TONIGHT EVERYONE IS GETTING A AT AND T BLACK BS TSHIRT   WOW ALL BLACK AND YELLOW TOWELS I CANT WAIT TO GET IN THERE!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

Re: YES! THEY ARE GIVING OUT BLACK SHIRTS!

OH MAN...it's offical black tshirts and yellow towels...everyone must where them dont care if they are to big or small...this will look great..i feel like a kid again!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

we will look like big bees :( LOL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

think about it  the whiteout in winnipeg was great  this will be never seen before stuff wow!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelieveINBoston9. Show BelieveINBoston9's posts

thats sweeeeet i cant wait to go wednsday!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fp4778. Show fp4778's posts

In Response to Re: YES! THEY ARE GIVING OUT BLACK SHIRTS!:
    think about it  the whiteout in winnipeg was great  this will be never seen before stuff wow!
    Posted by bruins8

Therefore, the obvious name is "the black out" which is kind of cool.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: YES! THEY ARE GIVING OUT BLACK SHIRTS! : Therefore, the obvious name is "the black out" which is kind of cool.
    Posted by FP4877

That, I like!  Can't wait to see it tonight!  Its never been done before? Wow!  Anyone know why? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

In Response to Re: YES! THEY ARE GIVING OUT BLACK SHIRTS! : Therefore, the obvious name is "the black out" which is kind of cool.
    Posted by FP4877

DITTO!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

I was at the Stanley Cup final game against Edmonton (where Edmonton won the cup) when they gave out gold shirts to everyone, I dug mine out....man was I skinny kid, not a chance to squeeze into that one....the sea of gold was cool though.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to YES! THEY ARE GIVING OUT BLACK SHIRTS!:
    TONIGHT EVERYONE IS GETTING A AT AND T BLACK BS TSHIRT   WOW ALL BLACK AND YELLOW TOWELS I CANT WAIT TO GET IN THERE!
    Posted by bruins8

The colour on my tv must be going , all the black shirts looked like different colours last night.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

ya haggerty gave us a link saying they were handing out..now i guess its wednesday  go to hfboards there is a link under blackout

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

ya haggerty gave us a link saying they were handing out..now i guess its wednesday  go to hfboards there is a link under blackout
    Posted by bruins8

hey bruins8 ,hold up a sign saying hi i'm bruins8 so everybody knows who you are when you go to the bruins game on wednesday. have a good time and let's go bruins.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

win the game to me hats all that matters

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgallag1. Show jgallag1's posts

I don't know if the blackout has ever been done in hockey, but it's become very popular recently in college football. I know Florida State, Maryland and a bunch of others have been doing it, and black isn't even a color of theirs...still. It looks wicked cool when you can get the whole place to do it. With the Black shirts and Yellow towels it'll look a lot like a steelers game haha.