you fans dont have heart..real fans only stay!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

you fans dont have heart..real fans only stay!

how do you fans call yourself fans after booing and saying bad things...you dont knock the team in times like this you get behind them...they are injured, they have a serious flu-bug going on yet they are out there trying and playing the defending champs pretty well...1-0 late in 2nd...thorn fighting cooke chara (broken finger and all) fighting rupp..you dont boo the home team..you fans should all wear cooke jereseys...you are the gutless pukes...not all of you but most of you..do me and the real fans a favor stop posting on here...bruins will make the playoffs and give the caps all they can handle..in the event they dont i still will not boo..this is my hometown and these are my guys...go bruins im with you...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Re: you fans dont have heart..real fans only stay!

Sarcasm right?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Dude,
    I love the bruins and will watch and support, but the lack of effort and emotion is something the team should indeed be critisized for..

As far as giving the caps all the can handle.. This team would have to play like they did in the philly game just to have a shot of taking it 7.. They owned us last year and this seasons games haven't even been close..

As bad as this team has been, and as lacking of emotion and fight last night was charas first fighting major, Thornton who had 16 last year, has 19 already this year.. Your 4th liner isn't the guy who should be trying to lead the team by example.. not enough fight in the team this year...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

If you pay a red cent for this product, you are a dumb azz idiot!  These players just flipped the bird to all of the fans last night!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

In Response to you fans dont have heart..real fans only stay!:
    how do you fans call yourself fans after booing and saying bad things...you dont knock the team in times like this you get behind them...they are injured, they have a serious flu-bug going on yet they are out there trying and playing the defending champs pretty well...1-0 late in 2nd...thorn fighting cooke chara (broken finger and all) fighting rupp..you dont boo the home team..you fans should all wear cooke jereseys...you are the gutless pukes...not all of you but most of you..do me and the real fans a favor stop posting on here...bruins will make the playoffs and give the caps all they can handle..in the event they dont i still will not boo..this is my hometown and these are my guys...go bruins im with you...
    Posted by bruins8

Just because we are voicing our opinions of a lousy season and an even worse effort, doesn't mean we are lousy fans.. it means we are pasionate and want a winner.. It's been 40 years dude.. counetm 40.. Am more than willing to cut the team slack due to a flu outbreak but that explains one game.. the problem here is that they've been under-achieving all year.. and it's frustrating to watch them most (if not all) games.. As for making the playoffs.. I hope you are right but fear that chance is slipping away.. and even if they do.. like previous posters.. the Caps owned them all season.. remain optomistic.. I'm sure the captain of the titanic was too..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

then dont comment here if you are gonna say negative things....would you rather be the 7 teams below us in the standings?  its not all that bad...in case you havent been watching we are without our best offense player and have been for half the season...other key guys have been out...have had a full lineup only 6 out of 70 games but yet here we are in a playoff spot!...so give the team some support and if they hear that maybe that will make them play even harder..the booing just brings more negativity to the team...last yr 8 seed ana beat sj...lets get in anything can happen...the nyr took caps to game 7 and lost 2-1....we can pull it off..but with more here we go bruins chants the task will be alot easier then boo's raining down...cmon fans support our team! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

i really hope it's sarcasm

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

In Response to Re: you fans dont have heart..real fans only stay!:
    i really hope it's sarcasm
    Posted by jtassinarisoccer

Doubt it. He's on a roll of unfounded optomism... Hope he finds the Wizard and remembers to oil the tin man from time to time..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Brave men stay on a sinking ship for as long as there is a chance to save her.

Fools stay on the sinking ship and valiantly try to save her when the owners and captain of that ship would rather she sank to collect the insurance money.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBruinswin. Show KJBruinswin's posts

Don't worry real fans I reported the poster for stupidity.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from polar123. Show polar123's posts

Bruins8-

Your enthusiasm is commendable. I think most people who take the time to post here are more than your casual B's fan.  These forums are a place where most fans can come and vent, and discus hockey along with other die-hard fans. Last night's game was pretty hard to take if you have been a long time supporter of this team, especially with the 70's team in attendance, It was a true Juxtaposition. We all know that the Bruin's have had their share of injuries, and given all that has happened this season, they still control their playoff destiny.  That in itself is positive. Last night's game was disturbing because if they could not get fired up for the rematch with the Pens, how are they possibly going to get fired up for the Playoffs?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueEyedGuy. Show BlueEyedGuy's posts

Wow, are we supposed to stoop to this 3rd grade, "I have a tree-house, don't let the girls with cooties in" mentality?  Please...telling people to stay away is the surest way to get your (and the Bruins) critics to come in and yell even louder.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

In Response to you fans dont have heart..real fans only stay!:
    Posted by bruins8

You lost your mind!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

I'm with the B's, They are up and down but I will always support them. We got beat by a better team last night, that all

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I love the Bruins.
    I love my wife.

If I came home and found my wife in bed with Cooke, several members of the 1977 Flin Flon Bombers plus the neighbor's cat, I would certainly be saying bad things.

Last night's Bruins performance was an equivalent for me, and given a choice, I think I would get over such an incident with my wife much more easily.

And out of all the reactions to both situations, I think just SAYING bad things would show that I a REALLY easy going guy.

Has anyone been thinking of setting themselves on fire in protest in front of the TD Garden, or is that just me?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Come on now, its hard to take a shot at you when your throw your wife in there.. clearly she puts up with a lot when you compare a bruins stinker to finding her in bed with a circus act..

stay classy san diego...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

plus.. isn't it more like taking a pay cut then getting a memo 2 weeks later from the company saying they made a mistake and have a chance to fix thing, but then they do nothing..

then colin campbell comes by and tells you there was no precedents to restore your pay.. and they he gives some other jack@ss a raise??

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

do u want to be the 7 teams behind us?  my god we r 5 pts from being 5th in conference despite all these injuries!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Its not about the points or the standings right now as much as the lack of emotion and character, the bruins finished in 8th 2 years ago as well, but that team worked hard, and competed, this team has rolled over a lot lately..

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

do u want to be the 7 teams behind us?  my god we r 5 pts from being 5th in conference despite all these injuries!
    Posted by bruins8

so you are totally satisfied with this team?  And you REALLY believe the injuries are the real reason?!?!?  They all have injuries to their heart

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

In Response to Re: you fans dont have heart..real fans only stay! : so you are totally satisfied with this team?  And you REALLY believe the injuries are the real reason?!?!?  They all have injuries to their heart
    Posted by jtassinarisoccer

"they all have injuries to their heart" I love it, its how you explain something to a kid..

i get the post, agree, but thats just funny....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from yukamatta409. Show yukamatta409's posts

You are kidding right,we can't boo them when they bring zero effort to a game like thursday nights when they have every reason in the world to come out with a strong,inspired effort and they sleep walk through the final 58 minutes of that game.The part that i think you are failing to recoginize is it wasn't the score that was being booed,it was the effort that led to that score. As for a real fan don't boo i think your wrong there,fan is short for fanatic and part of being a fan is being passionate for your team and when we as fans bring more emotion and passion and seem to want it more than the team does i think we are correct in booing. I think the fans that booed on thursday are the REAL fans,we wouldn't boo if we didn't give crap therefore whoever didn't care about that effort can not be a real fan 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from montecristo. Show montecristo's posts

Dude, let's be real....they are not that good of a team. Why is being a realist being negative at the same time? Wake up.