you people are not real fans!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

i had to write after reading these posts...you people well most of you are all frauds..fair weather fans..dont bother writing or going to the games..all you do is knock the bruins and how much they suck...how can you be a true fan and say they suck when they are struggling...times like that you are supposed to back them...but the thing that kills me is here we are 3rd overall behind sj, det 1st in the east...thats right 1st in the east ahead of all your favorites in the east which include wsh, pit, phily to name a few...and you can say they are better than the bs but go ahead because the only thing that matters is the standings in which the bruins are ahead..so do us true fans a favor stay of these boards, away from games and go complain elsewhere....it could be worse people we could be in 5,6,7 place like your penguins

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohno1957. Show ohno1957's posts

"the only thing that matters is the standings" are you shitting me ... don,t you preach to me about being a fraud .. i put my money where my mouth is ... maybe your a fraud !!!! i pay willingly to go to the bruins game and the last 10 games there has been a MAJOR PROBLEM with this team.. and they have done nothing to rectify it.. and i will not settle for nothing less than a stanley cup final. and this team is capable of getting there but not as they are today THIS IS NOT PANICK, BUT FRUSTRATION. the bruins management have seen this but refuse to do anything about it but that,s chiarellie way.. dame the points give me a cup!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

There are alot of frustrated Bruin fans right now venting on these boards and there is good reason. I believe it's because they really do care enough about the Bruins to speak their piece and only want them to play better. Yes we could go all the way but not the way they are playing now and yes we have to stand by them win or lose no matter how much they frustrate us.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

Don't worry they will make us proud come playoff time. They are too talented to be playing the way they are playing. but it's better now than later. remember its a 7 game series in the playoffs. Teams will have their handsfull trying to beat Boston 4 times in 7 games

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

imafan shut your pie hole. I bet you will be a fan when they win the cup this year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeantownBDH. Show BeantownBDH's posts

If I'm not a true fan, tell me why I'm so obsest with the Bruins then. People only want to see better after being spoiled for most of the season. If people are bitching it's cause they care. Now if you are a bandwagoner, I will agree. f- off and go somewhere else. I am a DIE HARD. They are on my mind every day.

http://bostonbruinsdiehards.webs.com/

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

[Quote]This club isn't going to win even a game in the first round look at how they're playing![/Quote]

If your a fan I am just wondering what sport and what team? You know nothing about the Bruins and Hockey so my guess is either the New York Yankees or Man United.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoonieMcKutchins. Show BoonieMcKutchins's posts

1998-99 since the Bruins won a playoff round!

10 years!!

It's called not being a sucker. Standings are for geeks. It's about how your playing when the playoffs come around and the Bruins are playing like garbage for the most part. Get a clue you homer.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

[Quote]1998-99 since the Bruins won a playoff round!

10 years!!

It's called not being a sucker. Standings are for geeks. It's about how your playing when the playoffs come around and the Bruins are playing like garbage for the most part. Get a clue you homer.
    [/Quote]Boonie why do you bring up the past you must be a canadiens fan. Its a new year not the past so get over it. It must really bother you to see the Bruins doing good ya tool F-off

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoonieMcKutchins. Show BoonieMcKutchins's posts

[Quote]Boonie why do you bring up the past you must be a canadiens fan. Its a new year not the past so get over it. It must really bother you to see the Bruins doing good ya tool F-off[/Quote]

I bring up the Bruins playoff record and that makes me a Montreal fan?? Wow how old are you 12? I know facts and sheep dont mix but you might want to get a grip on reality sometime.

I hope you get another Bruins division champion hat to add to your collection.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gcolez. Show gcolez's posts

The brainwashed dreamers like lucicfan is what gives real Bruins fans a bad name.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

[Quote]1998-99 since the Bruins won a playoff round!

10 years!!

[/Quote]

Maybe you would do better following the Leafs, Chicago and a long list of other teams that fall in the same category? If you haven't noticed, it's not exactly easy to get into the playoffs, little lone go deep. Exception, Detroit.

At least they are going to make the playoffs this year......unlike a bunch of other teams. I'm hoping the Bruins can get back to what made them successful for most of this seaon and bring it to the playoffs.

We'll see soon enough.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from gcolez. Show gcolez's posts

[Quote]

If you haven't noticed, it's not exactly easy to get into the playoffs, little lone go deep. Exception, Detroit.

[/Quote]

16 TEAMS MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!

Thats more then half the league! Your a complete and total joke 4ever. You should read your own crap after you write it. You are a complete and total Bruins apologist. JJ loves morons like you

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

[Quote]

16 TEAMS MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!

Thats more then half the league! Your a complete and total joke 4ever. You should read your own crap after you write it. You are a complete and total Bruins apologist. JJ loves morons like you
    .[/Quote]

And 16 don't. Go do some research and compare the Bruins to some of the other teams in the league. Why don't you start with the Leafs. i don't even know why I waste my breath with you non-fans.

If you don't like the ownership, then why do you hang around here.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

[Quote]The NHL is the easiest league of them all to make the playoffs.

4everbruins is just another Delaware North/ Fan relations hack intern.

I bet 4ever was a hitler propogana writer in his past life. What a lemming.
    [/Quote]

It's not that complicated Mr. Cement head.....but I can tell your not too smart, so I'll try and explain it to you; I'm simply a fan of the team, and fans SUPPORT their team. Always been and always will be a Bruins fan. Believe it or not, they do have a little history behind them. You might want to check it out.

Better yet, go join your other buddies and Troll on over to the Leafs board. They'll welcome you there. Get a life.

We'll see who the lemming is this year. Can hardly wait to see what you have to say IF the Bruins make some noise in the playoffs this year. Why don't you get your post ready now....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from geraalt09. Show geraalt09's posts

[Quote]

And 16 don't. Go do some research and compare the Bruins to some of the other teams in the league. Why don't you start with the Leafs. i don't even know why I waste my breath with you non-fans.

If you don't like the ownership, then why do you hang around here.
    [/Quote]

16 teams dont?

Since when is there 32 teams in the league? You really are a dope aren't you.

There is only 30 teams in the league doufus making it even more of an embarassment that the Bruins have gone a decade without winning a single playoff round. Stop trying to justify it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from detroitdan. Show detroitdan's posts

Someone should explain to the mentally challanged 4everbruins that is is HARD to make the playoffs in the MLB where just 8 teams make the postseason and the NFL where only 12 out of 32 teams make the playoffs.

The NHL more then half of the league makes the post season. That would be EASY. Get some facts little boy and then you can back to the grownup table.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

[Quote]

16 teams dont?

Since when is there 32 teams in the league? You really are a dope aren't you.

There is only 30 teams in the league doufus making it even more of an embarassment that the Bruins have gone a decade without winning a single playoff round. Stop trying to justify it.
    [/Quote]

Typo. So I will ask you again; What;s the point of you being around here if your so down on this team? I'm not justifying anything. Merely trying to point out to you that making the playoffs is not as easy as you seem to make it out to be.

Disgruntled much?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

[Quote]4everbruins is calling other people "cement head" and he does not even know how many teams are in the league. What a stupid sheep. (I guess that is an oxymoron.)

I'll bet anyone $20 that 4everjacobs still sleeps in his Bruins pajamas.
    [/Quote]

It was a simple typo...but leave it to the Losers like yourself to get all over it. And your a waste of breath Cam. You contribute nothing to this board.....oh, except for your ever so creative "sheep"......which I think you actually obsess over....and perhaps sleep with?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

[Quote]

You caught me. I am your father. Me and your mother did it all night long that night sheep boy. Now go back to selling your candy bars to raise money for the Jacobs foundation you clueless wonder.[/Quote]

Wow....impressive.

So tell me cammy boy, will you show up here when the Bruins do well this year the playoffs? If so, what words of wisdom will you have to say? I predict the big ZERO....because you have set yourself up as an anti-Bruin fan with your ridiculous posts.

I know you won't respond to my question.....but your absence on this board will be more then telling.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

[Quote]

LMFAO!!!

Stating FACTS to 4everdumb apparently means that it is "putting down the team"

What a friggin idiot. How old is this kid anyways?
    [/Quote]

What is this....TROLL convention night?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

How did you know I have the same PJ ! signed JJ.
    4EVERBRUINS don't waste your breathe with them ! It's so easy to insult from behind a keyboard.
    Only one team can win the cup and there are teams that never did BUT these guys for sure don't go for any of those teams. Their team wins the cup every year.
    You see all the other teams in the league that don't win the cup have no fans , they can't have fans, heck... they did not win the cup !
    I think I'll stick with my Boston Bruins !

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from fdhjr. Show fdhjr's posts

If I am not a true fan, then why am I depressed about their play for the past two months? Eh? I've been a Bruins' fan probably longer than you've been alive. Since 1966.

Boston sports fans are sophisticated. You can't feed us garbage and expect us to say, "Please sir, I want some more!" If our Bruins suck, which they do right now, we call it like it is. Right now, this is NOT a good hockey team.

Even when they were going good months ago I still thought that they are a year or two away from being strong Cup contenders. This is a very young team with players who are still developing and have not even seen a full pro season in the NHL. The grind is telling on them. We are perhaps two players - a defenseman and a forward - away from being very serious contenders. Their record this season is a bit too tantalizing.

We know our hockey here. I'd be happy if they could win one series and then learn from the playoff experience and build on it. Honestly, I think NJ and Washington will overhaul them. So, the B's finish 3rd in the East and have an opening home ice advantage, maybe winning a series.

Here are three names in the pipeline I want to see get a shot next year: Rask (goalie), Boychuck (defenseman), Lehtonen (Left wing/center), and maybe a filled out Joe Colborn who is currently at Denver University. Don't forget next year we will have Marco Sturm back. I am convinced that his loss has loomed large in what happened to our offense. Never forget that Patrice Bergeron is just now getting his instinctual game back. He has had a rough patch for almost two seasons now. This team has a very bright future. I am very optimistic in the long term. Circumspect about the short term.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

Hey "fdhjr", "Circumspect about the short-term" refers to the playoffs, oui? For all the progress the B's have made this season to have any true meaning going forward, this club is going to have to win a minimum of one round in the playoffs, and really should win two rounds. If they don't, based on what we've seen until a month or so ago, they'll be a disappointment because they've already shown us they're capable of much more. The future's bright, agreed, but the playoffs are before us and this team has the potential to do well IF they play the way they played until about 6 weeks ago.

And it IS possible to criticize a team while also supporting it. Not to bring politics into this, but only for the purpose of making an analogy: Being a fan is not unlike the Iraq war issue in certain respects. We don't have to agree about whether we should have gone to war, but as citizens of the USA, we should ALL support our troops. We don't have to agree about whether the B's are good enough or are doing the right things to win, but I assume that most of us are here is because we're Bruins fans, first and foremost. If not, our opinions have little or no cred or relevance.

Sections
Shortcuts