You'd think Wideman would learn by now

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

You'd think Wideman would learn by now

Definition of insanity.....doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result.....I think the guys insane, he keeps passing a breakout up the middle and turns it over.

I hope he redeems himself but yikes, even I know to go up the boards.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Fan-In-MD. Show Bruins-Fan-In-MD's posts

Re: You'd think Wideman would learn by now

Seeing that made my stomach hurt.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ballsoffury69. Show Ballsoffury69's posts

In Response to You'd think Wideman would learn by now:
    Definition of insanity.....doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result.....I think the guys insane, he keeps passing a breakout up the middle and turns it over. I hope he redeems himself but yikes, even I know to go up the boards.
    Posted by deejm2112

Why the hell do we still play that stiff!!! He wears #6?? Gord Kluzak all over again!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Unbelieveably bad play. Good thing we have one smart player......named Mark Recchi!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

In Response to Re: You'd think Wideman would learn by now:
    In Response to You'd think Wideman would learn by now : Why the hell do we still play that stiff!!! He wears #6?? Gord Kluzak all over again!!!
    Posted by Ballsoffury69

What? I like Gord (I met him twice out and about too), I can't remember cursing him for giveaways, not as much as Wideman anyway.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Bad enough to play the Sabres with their backs to the wall and then have to overcome Wideman............  You can only shake your head and wonder?????

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

He better redeem himself tonight. If we lose this game and the series you know what play did the b's in. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I agree we had the Sabres in the corner and we where completely in control.  I thought that after last game and Ferrence mistake that they would not try to get out of their zone by the middle.  CJ was on fire.  If Stuart and Seindenberg where playing Wideman would not get a lot of ice time for the rest of the game!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

maybe he's colorblind that is the only reason i can think of he would make such a stupid playYell

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

After 2 periods : Bruins 2  Wideman 1

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

After 2 periods : Bruins 2  Wideman 1
    Posted by BlueChip99

That's funny...now we can add Ryder

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Wow Wideman made the same pass twice.  The first time it was in his zone for a not so good result.  Then he made it in the offensive zone to Satan for an happy ending this time!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In Response to Re: You'd think Wideman would learn by now : What? I like Gord (I met him twice out and about too), I can't remember cursing him for giveaways, not as much as Wideman anyway.
    Posted by deejm2112

Agree -- Kluzak was no superstar D-Man but always did an admirable job. Surely can't question the guys heart and intensity. How can you rank on a guy who has a fight and tells his combatant (I believe it was Val James or Greg Adams from Hartford) "to be continued" -- Leaves his gloves in the penalty box and fights the guy fresh out of the box. Never backed down -- took on the likes of McPhee, Beck, Nilan, Tocchet and Probert.

Sections
Shortcuts