Your not a Bruins fan...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

Your not a Bruins fan...

If this dosn't give you goose bumps !

http://www.stanleycupofchowder.com/2010/5/6/1461565/nhl-features-miroslav-satan-in

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wil39. Show wil39's posts

Re: Your not a Bruins fan...

Great spot from the NHL. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

Cool....lets hope history will be made!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheelhouse46. Show Wheelhouse46's posts

I wish they had one with tim thomas get absolutely LIT UP... put it in rewind and say: What if Tim Thomas started the playoffs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

How true is that,  if satan didnt get a second chance. I like his expereince and so far he has made a huge difference in the playoffs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Your not a Bruins fan...:
    I wish they had one with tim thomas get absolutely LIT UP... put it in rewind and say: What if Tim Thomas started the playoffs.Posted by Wheelhouse46

Ha Ha dang wheel cut ol Timmy some slack he was good in 07', 08' and 09'.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Right player, wrong time and just lazy execution.  I've been looking for this ad since the end of the Buffalo series.  Should have been that sweet finish in OT (because who wants to be repeatedly reminded of the play that cost the Bruins Krejci for the playoffs), and there has to be a better tag line than something about second chances (isn't this his fourth chance?).  "What if Satan had stayed in exile?"  Or better yet: "What if Satan wasn't patient" 'cause then it would work for both the goal and his waiting for the right place to sign.

I like the series, but the tag lines are often brutally worded - no zip to them at all.  They might as well all be "What if this didn't happen?"  The opening ads with Orr and Lemieux were better - thought he answer to "what if Bobby didn't fly" would have to be "he would have beat them another, equally spectacular way."

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

...and as much as I agree with SanDog - cut TT some slack - I'm ready to see an ad like the one he describes.  Could show Paille missing on breakaway after breakaway after glorious scoring chance: "What if Paille had hands?" [cue music: doo de doo do ping ping ping].  Or Matt Ellis in a suit watching the Bruins score: "What if Boychuk was still the Bruins seventh defenseman?"  Or Martin Brodeur and Mike Green watching the playoffs together in a bar in Grand Cayman: "What if the playoffs went according to plan?"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

Bookboy, I new someone here would put a negative spin on this one. But wow you hit this one out of the park. You are the guy that would complain that the Bruins win the cup in 5 games instead of doing it in four. Why does everything have to be soo negative ? The Bruins have given us every reason to be positive over the past three or four weeks yet you can't even try to be positive about the way things are going. I'm sorry that the school Bully stole your lunch money and punched your lights out every day. Cheer up little fellah, life will get better one day.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CanuckBruin. Show CanuckBruin's posts

I like this one

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from joeschmo25. Show joeschmo25's posts

I just think it's funny that so many people hated the Satan signing when it first happened. The argument was null to begin with as it was a cheap signing and a sign of a possible boost from the team, but Miro has gone above his call of duty to this team and become one of our best forwards. As long as he won't cost much I'd love for us to resign him, I think he can keep things up for at least another year or two.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

I think the video at the end of my quote by far is the best bruins playoff video if u can find one thats better I would love to see it!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

Here's another one for Matt Cooke
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsUOs0jtAc0&feature=related

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In Response to Re: Your not a Bruins fan...:

Bookboy, I new someone here would put a negative spin on this one. But wow you hit this one out of the park. You are the guy that would complain that the Bruins win the cup in 5 games instead of doing it in four. Why does everything have to be soo negative ? The Bruins have given us every reason to be positive over the past three or four weeks yet you can't even try to be positive about the way things are going. I'm sorry that the school Bully stole your lunch money and punched your lights out every day. Cheer up little fellah, life will get better one day.
    Posted by Reilly24

Wow you're stupid.  Like, incapable of the slightest distinctions in subject matter stupid.  Unable to recognize that at the beginning of my post, I say Satan and the Bruins deserved the recognition earlier, but that this is the right guy.  Unable to see that my point is that things are going so well for the Bruins, I'm disappointed IN THE NHL MARKETING DEPARTMENT for mailing this one in because the Bruins and Satan deserved better.  Yeah, I'm Johnny Negative.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

If you want inspiration, buy the double DVD set: The History of the Boston Bruins. If the video coverage/interviews of Bruins past doesn't inspire/get the blood pumping, nothing will. Just solidifies why I will always identify with this team.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

Re read both your posts and yes they are negative. It's nice to finally put a real name to your picture. Glad to meet you Johnny.
    P.S. You might want to cut down on the beer, your nose won't be soo red and you might start making a little sense.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dcater. Show dcater's posts

If people hated the Satan signing when it happened, then obviously they were living in a bubble oblivious of just how awful the B's were offensively at that point. The guy did play on a cup winner and was a consistent scorer for many years. He started out slow, but even when I watched him in those later season games, he sure looked like a lot better player than the B's were trotting out 3rd and 4th line..And in the playoffs, he's becoming a nifty middleton. . .As I've said to friends, we made a deal with the devil...and I say do whatever it takes to win the Cup..Go B's!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Again, maybe you should loosen the helmet and let a little blood through.  Other than a little dig at Paille, the "negative" aspects of my posts reflect my disappointment that the NHL didn't do a better job with what could have been a really good ad campaign.  Nothing negative about the Bruins.  I suppose the one thing I could have added that would have made it clearer for you is that it really pi55ed me off that they had two of these things for the Scabs before they did one for the Bruins, and whoever makes the spots did a better job with the taglines for both.

Do you see, Freddie Lounds, do you see?