Your Top Defenseman??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Re: Your Top Defenseman??

In Response to Re: Your Top Defenseman??:
     "mike green was called out by his coach for his defense....didn't improve" Now that's what I call great coaching. Boudreau will be out of Washington before Mike Green will be. Yzerman had plenty of talent to pick from he didn't have a real hard time with that pool.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

SanDog, I'm with you on this one. The guy is an offensive machine, but plays on a team that isn't defensively oriented. He'd play much better D in Boston due to the system. Anyone who wouldn't want this guy on the Bruins isn't worth debating. Although he might have a tough time breaking this line up with Ference and Hunwick already set on the blue line...what a bunch of moronic dribble

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from anthonyalbani89. Show anthonyalbani89's posts

In Response to Re: Your Top Defenseman??:
    In Response to Re: Your Top Defenseman?? : I know you aren't big on stats, but here's one you might enjoy: http://www.behindthenet.ca/2009/new_5_on_5.php?sort=21&section=goals&mingp=50&mintoi=15&team=ALL&pos=D Amongst D who played at least 50 games and 15 minutes a game, guess who gave up slightly fewer goals-against-per-60 minutes-of-ice-time than Green? Matt Hunwick. (On a side note, Keith was much worse than either.  In fact, he was a quarter-goal per game's worth of ice time worse than Wideman .)
    Posted by DrCC

Great post, and if he was paired with the right combo-(even boychuck or Chara) he would of been better. I'm not sure how the Boss man set up a line up, but is not playing to a person strenght, DW was not an assest with Hunwick, he will be a consistent player in this league for a while. He is even better on the power play, his passing ability is outstanding. I nice to see that people do their homework and not focus on a game of two.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

1. Duncan Keith
    2. Shea Webber
    3. Chris Pronger
    4. Zdeno Chara
    5. Drew Doughty
    6. Nick Lidstrom
    7. Brian Rafalski
    8. Mike Green
    9. Andre Markov
    10. Dan Boyle