Zach Hamill

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chocolate6669. Show Chocolate6669's posts

Zach Hamill

When are they gonna give this kid a chance.  The bruins had there top 3 centers out of the lineup, and they still didn't call him up.  He may not be lighting up the ahl but hes gotta be more offensive than guys like larman and whitfield.  I also think they should play bergeron with ryder.  Let me know what u think

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Re: Zach Hamill

I would like to see Ryder traded to Pittsburgh for a bag of pucks just to see if Crosby or Malkin could get this guy motivated.
       Also, I am guessing that Hamill is being considered a complete bust at this point. Otherwise, he would have been called up by now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ed-PBruins-Fan. Show Ed-PBruins-Fan's posts

Trust me on this one....Hamill has shown little down here....think it's time to move on.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Hamill deserves a shot to play a few games with the Bruins. I remember how good he was in postseason. Lets see how his playmaking abilites are when there is a little NHL talent around him. This could be a good move for the B's.

Ed-PBruins-Fan is dead wrong. Also I'm sure Julien still thinks very highly of Hammil and is just saving him for the second half of the year

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Was even in the AHL Allstar game last nite ?
    I watched a little and didn't notice.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Hamil is not doing much in Providence and dosn't deserve a shot with the Bruins. But with that being said the PB's are playing just like the Bruins and have no scoting and are out of the playoffs as of now. I will cut them some slack because many of their players have been taken from them and sent up to the Bruins. But the PB's are just not as good as they used to be and I think that depth the Bruins thought they had is a myth. AS we are seeing both teams are in big trouble and ther is no fix. Maybe with more seasoning and the PB's becoming a better team Hamil may snap out of his funk.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Hamill's probaby in his last days with the bruins, they were high on this kid, but once colborne and caron are brought into the mix that might be it for the kid, they still talk about his great vision and sees plays that most dont and has that elite play maker vision, but his stats are dismal in providence.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I had to go look at the 2007 draft and here are some of the picks taken after Hamill .  Not much better out there . Only these two stick out.

David Perron
    Brandon Sutter
    (always wanted a Sutter playing for the Bruins)

The others that cracked a lineup can be only due to thin NHL lineups. aka SimmondsLA Kings although I like this kid and now easy to say I'de rather have had him over Hamill. Easy to say now.

Then I ran across Tommy Cross, I know he's battled injury ,  will he ever play again or even make to the AHL ?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Cross just played against Colborne a couple weeks ago.Cross feels better health-wise than he has in years.Other than that I don't know how good he will become

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Thanks dezaruchi at least we might get a chance to see him at training camp this year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

Hamill's not strong enough to play 2-way hockey in the NHL.  He's a decent assist guy in the A, but speed is lacking for a player of his smaller stature.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from blydon75. Show blydon75's posts

Bs Legion, did you forget about the infamous 18-game Ron Sutter cameo in 1996???  He actually had 12 points in those 18 games, not that bad and I'd take that right about now.....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Wow blydon75 I would never have remembered that !  I remember coach Brian but Ron.  Thanks.
    BruinsCountry  I remember when he was drafted Pierre McGuire said disappointing pick for the Bruins, " Small and not a good skater " . 
    He hasn't gotten stronger nor has improved his skating.
    I think PC wanted him to do well in AHL and have him as trade bate for a rental. The same way he did with Karsums last season.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

A year and half in the AHL is not enough time to tell whether or not he's a bust.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Good call SanDog.  Guys don't necessarily choke just because they aren't NHLers the first few years of their careers.

Just ask Dan Cleary.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Not-a-Shot and Dawg I hope I'm wrong because as of right now he has shown zero improvement or any sign he will develope into a NHLer.
    Supposedly he worked very hard over the summer on his skating as for putting weight he didn't build although that can change.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

Cross just re-injured his knee again. Good talent, tough luck w/ the injuries.

Sections
Shortcuts