zack hamil is trade bait

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ignaceontario. Show ignaceontario's posts

zack hamil is trade bait

i like the kid hes going to be all right but right now we dont need him chicago maybe l.a maybe long island maybe there has to be someone that wants this kid thatb has something to give back

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Re: zack hamil is trade bait

If Savard gets extended before the end of the season, I think it is extremely unlikely that Hamill stays in the Bruins' organization.  He's a skilled center, and with Savard, Bergeron, and Krejci in the fold there would be little use holding on to him.
    Anyone seen how he is actually playing?  His numbers this season are underwhelming, but that might not mean a whole lot.  Hopefully his play will pick up enough to get a decent return should he be traded.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ignaceontario. Show ignaceontario's posts

I would like him to get traded as we got Colborne waiting in the wings so there is no use for hamil trade him for somebody we can use now as our future will remain bright

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

(1) Hamil and 2nd pick for Sharp
    (2) Hamil to Dallas for Brunstrom
    (3) Hamil/Wideman to Florida for Horton

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ignaceontario. Show ignaceontario's posts

we cant trade wideman as he is just in a funk he will get better

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from emjd. Show emjd's posts

I went to my first baby b's game last week. wasn't really impressed with any of them especially hamill. taken off the puck easily every time he had it. i was wondering were all the fuss about him was coming from. i just pray rask or timmy doesn't get hurt, because the goalie was horrible too.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeantownBDH. Show BeantownBDH's posts

In Response to Re: zack hamil is trade bait:
    we cant trade wideman as he is just in a funk he will get better
    Posted by ignaceontario

I've been sticking up for Wideman for as long as I can remember. Matter of fact I believe it was only a week ago on the Bruins group on facebook I said the exact same thing. I'm starting to have my doubts.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Chairelli was advised by Neely on that one!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

When I read that Hamill was slow and had one leg shorter than the other I said to myself..WASTED DRAFT PICK!!!! Another blunder by Chiaroni...He got lucky last year but more often than not he has ben wrong...Davey Lewis, Versteeg, Boyes, Hamill, Manny Fernandez,.......stupid
    Posted by nashville0303

I can't deny that, and you can add Jurcina to the list.
    But these mistakes happened early, and PC is getting better at the game.

2 first round picks and a second was an awesome deal, that's going to translate into a high first round pick, quite possible high first round pick both years.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davidorr. Show Davidorr's posts

I agree with BadHabitude on this one.

Canbostondoit; your number 3 trade of Wideman and Hamil to the Panthers for Horton... from your computer to God's ear.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

(1) Hamil and 2nd pick for Sharp (2) Hamil to Dallas for Brunstrom (3) Hamil/Wideman to Florida for Horton
    Posted by Canbostondoit

Love all those deals, but opposing GM's would never pull the trigger on those.  Just wishful thinking.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

ryder,hamil( western canada boy ) & a 2nd for alexander edler   wideman,marchand & a #2 for horton

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from anthony3063. Show anthony3063's posts

You wouldn't get a bag of back bacon for Hamill he was a poor choice by Boston to begin with, slow skater and not big enough his bag of tricks don't work in the big leagues!
    Posted by imafan

You are so right on! What a FLOP of a #8 pick this kid was! This is another reason why the whole organization needs to be dismantled!!

Sections
Shortcuts