_

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Re: We Can't Play 4-on-4

Claude may just be the major detriment to winning in the playoffs. He is incapable of flexibility. His actions are based on his system, and nothing that causes a disruption, good or bad, is tolerated. Bartkowski was totally scared to make a move of any kind, while Thornton, Ryder, and even Recchi are flubbing the puck all nite long. The idea that other coaches will outcoach him is right on the money. Not only 4 0n 4, but PP and using Thornton in  the last few minutes of a losing game; putting Ryder out when he has flubbed all nite. I'm too old to get this frustrated.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

In Response to Re: We Can't Play 4-on-4:
    [QUOTE]Claude may just be the major detriment to winning in the playoffs. He is incapable of flexibility. His actions are based on his system, and nothing that causes a disruption, good or bad, is tolerated. Bartkowski was totally scared to make a move of any kind, while Thornton, Ryder, and even Recchi are flubbing the puck all nite long. The idea that other coaches will outcoach him is right on the money. Not only 4 0n 4, but PP and using Thornton in  the last few minutes of a losing game; putting Ryder out when he has flubbed all nite. I'm too old to get this frustrated.
    Posted by bogie6[/QUOTE]

I'm with you there, brother--and I'm only in my 40's!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: We Can't Play 4-on-4:
    [QUOTE]2-8 in OT this year. Ouch.  No PP goals in 6 games. Ouch.  Pens can take our physical game and dish it back.  Ouch. Time to take it out on the Habs.  Big time.  Expect the Habs to come out POed like never before on Tuesday.
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]

They're hyping the heck of the game.  I think those who are expecting Wrestlemania II are going to be largely disappointed. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from number08. Show number08's posts

Did you stop to think there is no 4 on 4 in the playoffs. Clode is smart for cycling regular players through OT -these guys need to start thinking about extended battles and what it takes to win them...he won't make that pass again.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

4 on 4 shows the B's key weakness's. You got to see it last night. Now it's time to do something about it. That is for Clod to figure out and good luck with that.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: We Can't Play 4-on-4:[QUOTE]4 on 4 shows the B's key weakness's. You got to see it last night. Now it's time to do something about it. That is for Clod do figure out and good luck with that.Posted by jwb413[/QUOTE]

Well it's not like Claude had two fresh young skating speedsters with no more 9Mins TOI waiting to help out or anything...

Sections
Shortcuts