_

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattc355. Show mattc355's posts

_

_

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: My Playoff Lineup

not bad at all.  paille on the 3rd line will get some comments.  i personally want boychuk over kampfer...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpaulo. Show misterpaulo's posts

Lucic - Krejci - Horton (no change)
    Ryder - Bergeron - Recchi (liked Ryders game with these two)
    Seguin - Kelly - Peverly (speed line)
    Marchand - Campbell - Thornton (back together with Paille waiting in the wings)

I hope Seguin is immune to the healthy scratch.

Chara - Boychuck
    Seids - Kaberle
    Ference - McQuiad 

(Hnidy next in line once healthy, Kampfer next if needed)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

In Response to Re: My Playoff Lineup:
    [QUOTE]not bad at all.  paille on the 3rd line will get some comments.  i personally want boychuk over kampfer...
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

If it's Paille vs Thornton then it's Paille all the way.  Third or 4th line is just a matter of a name.  The best line will get the minutes. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

In Response to My Playoff Lineup:
    [QUOTE]Lucic          Krejci       Horton Marchand  Bergeron    Recchi Kelly        Campbell      Paille Seguin      Peverley     Ryder         Chara    Seidenberg        Ference    McQuaid         Kaberle    Kampfer               Thomas
    Posted by mattc355[/QUOTE]

Playoffs? You guys talking about PLAYOFFS???...This team is not going anywhere!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from darrenryan. Show darrenryan's posts

mix it up....lines are stale right now

Lucic   Krejci    Peverly

Recchi  Bergeron  Horton
    Marchand  Seguin  Ryder
    Kelly  Campbell  Thorton / Paille

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Lucic Krejci Horton

Marchand Bergeron Recchi

Ryder Peverly Seguin

Kelly Campbell Thornton

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Interesting re-alignment. I can see the logic with this and like the overall approach.

Channeling Peverley's skill set to the 4th line and using his faceoff ability and natural center ice feel to his max.

You also end up putting 2 underperforming wingers down there and cross your fingers.

Campbell is good enough to play 3rd line Center here, so it makes sense to bounce Kelly to the Wing and see if that works, instead of trying to make Peverely into a goal scorer on line 2 or even 3.

I don't like the D Pairings.  Kaberle/Kampfer is weak.  

Seidenberg seemed to enjoy playing Kampfer, so just realign.

Chara/McQuaid or Boychuk
    Seidenberg/Kampfer
    Ference/Kaberle

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Me thinks Paille should ride the 4th line with Kelly and Campbell during the playoffs. Boychuk should ride with Chara with Kaberle n Sides then Ference with McQuaid. Adam always plays well with AF.

Thornton is not needed for the playoffs and should only play if an injury occurs.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In Response to Re: My Playoff Lineup:
    [QUOTE]Me thinks Paille should ride the 4th line with Kelly and Campbell during the playoffs. Boychuk should ride with Chara with Kaberle n Sides then Ference with McQuaid. Adam always plays well with AF. Thornton is not needed for the playoffs and should only play if an injury occurs.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

"Thornton should play only if an injury occurs". Exactly , and i might even look at playing Caron over Thornton if an injury occurs.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bailey77. Show bailey77's posts

Boychuk over kampfer for sure, he has a bit more experience and can deliver the physical aspect as well

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from KennyBizz. Show KennyBizz's posts

Enough with Paille..  Caron time!, get him in.  

Lucic - Krejci - Horton

Marchand - Bergeron - Recchi

Kelly - Peverley - Seguin

Caron - Campbell - Thornton

Box: Ryder, Paille

If the scoring isn't there.. toss Ryder on the 3rd line and move Kelly to 4th and Thornton can enjoy some Jameson in the Box.

Either way, CJ is killing this team, reason why Lou can him before the playoffs...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to My Playoff Lineup:
    [QUOTE]Lucic          Krejci       Horton Marchand  Bergeron    Recchi Kelly        Campbell      Paille Seguin      Peverley     Ryder         Chara    Seidenberg        Ference    McQuaid         Kaberle    Kampfer               Thomas
    Posted by mattc355[/QUOTE]

kampfer is all done on this team barring 2 injured d-men from here to the end. which is not out of realm of possibility with ference being a walking mash unit. something tells me  sheriff shane will be a permanent fixture when its all said and done. the forwards u have on there could be a good mix though.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucic27. Show lucic27's posts

Lucic  Bergeron  Séguin

Marchand Kreci Horton

Recchi cambell Peverly

Caron  Kelly  Ryder

Chara   boychuck 

kaberle  mcquaid

seindenberg kampfer

Thomas ( Rask back up ) paillé thorton ference ( subtitut)

Sections
Shortcuts