_

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattc355. Show mattc355's posts

_

_

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Krejci centering Peverley and Ryder

Good on Ryder to be able to play with the #1 center. He has earned it....this is sarcasm....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

i think he sjust mixing things up, develop some chemistry between some new guys

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Krejci centering Peverley and Ryder:
    [QUOTE]Is Julien trying to kickstart the third line?  Is he hoping the first line lights it up with Kelly?  Who knows.  Anything's worth a try.  This has already been said, but maybe the problem with the third line is Kelly.  They should at least give Seguin a shot centering that line, and have Paille and Kelly vye for the spot on the fourth line.
    Posted by mattc355[/QUOTE]

Kelly has been a great third line player. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I know. I am just anxious for the playoffs......

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Kelly with Lucic and Horton was especially nice CJ me oh my what will chrome dome think of next ?...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I am sure Kelly has been waiting his entire career for just such a moment so he can finally display the Gretzky-esque hands and vision he has not been able to showcase until tonight....hehehe

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

So clod thought Seg could not play in this game while he does his juggling stupidity. Clod is still fuming that Bitz is gone and he can't use him on the first line or even that PJ, what a freakin clod.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucic27. Show lucic27's posts

Lucic  Campbell  Horton

Marchand Bergeron Recchi

Kelly  Kreci  Ryder

Paillé Peverly Thorton

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

In Response to Re: Krejci centering Peverley and Ryder:
    [QUOTE]                                                              Lucic  Campbell  Horton               Marchand Bergeron Recchi               Kelly  Kreci  Ryder               Paillé Peverly Thorton
    Posted by lucic27[/QUOTE]

Um. Why would you do that?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

They need to swap Kelly and Campbell

Campbell Peverley Ryder is actually a decent line

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Krejci centering Peverley and Ryder : Kelly has been a great third line player. 
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

1G 3A 4Pt  22Games =  4G 11A  15Pts  82 games

His skating has been great and his PK.

Tho Pail
    5G 7A 12Pt in 41 G = 10G 14A 24Pt in 82 G

and this in 4th line minutes with less talented players.

Kelly should be the bloak sitting not Ryder, Pail or Seg, but Kelly is a center that plays clod's style.

Freakin clod the game he sits Seg he starts experimenting, would have liked to see Seg with Luc and Hort a couple of shifts.

Can't figure why you sit Seg and play the game like it is a nothing game.  Says he wants them back to doing the right things and they are totally rearanged, gimme a break.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CafardoSaysTradeBrady. Show CafardoSaysTradeBrady's posts

[QUOTE] Freakin clod the game he sits Seg he starts experimenting, would have liked to see Seg with Luc and Hort a couple of shifts. Can't figure why you sit Seg and play the game like it is a nothing game.  Says he wants them back to doing the right things and they are totally rearanged, gimme a break.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]

Totally agree. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt, though. Nothing he says publicly matters and it's a coach's job to lie to the press sometimes.

Let's assume he was intentionally lying and knew he was going to do the exact opposite thing in the game.

People who know him say he's much smarter than he seems and I've seen him mislead the press before. He does that tight-lipped Nuke Laloosh cliche thing most of the time. I'm going to believe that he's STILL just keeping Segzy healthy for the playoffs! That's got to be it!

Good thinking, Coach! Go B's and congrats to Segzy for being moved up to the 2nd line (and 1st PP unit) for the playoffs!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

whatever line combinations you come up with, ryder should be in the press box, and seguin should be in his place. what can ryder do that seguin can't? the ryder experiment should be done, let the kid play. i have no problem with how julien has handled sguin so far, but how could he possibly be as ineffective as ryder offensively or defensively?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

Two ways to respond to the line shake-ups last night
    1) Julien said during the post-game interview that the line shuffling wasnt a punishment or reward. He was simply trying to get some chemistry of guys playing with new people in a game scenario as you never know what injuries can cause to happen.
    2) Stupid, Grimace-looking, fat *#$@, doesnt know what the @)$* he is doing! He's running my @#!&ing team!

Go B's!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Honestly I dont get why they dont experiement with

Marshmont-Bergenhiem-Seguin for the last 2 games and let T-Rex catch his breath before the show. Marchand-Seguin have had good chemistry on the PP, Id like to think that would translate to 5-5 play.

That way if Rex aint hackin it in the playoffs you have somewhere to try Seguin.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Note: KPD said the natives would be up in arms over the move.

Doesn't look like KPD knows this crowd that well.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Absolute stupidity from a coach who has zero leadership skills; directs a "system" that quality players have difficulty understanding; did he really say that Kaberle has had trouble adapting. Any wonder why all of the new kids in Providence have so much trouble with Claude's system.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]Absolute stupidity from a coach who has zero leadership skills; directs a "system" that quality players have difficulty understanding;did he really say that Kaberle has had trouble adapting. Any wonder why all of the new kids in Providence have so much trouble with Claude's system.
    Posted by bogie6[/QUOTE]

Can you imagine if the quality players understood the system ? They'd finish with 164 points instead of being a mediocre team above 100 points.

And the new kids in Providence should say the hell with Julien's system when they get promoted considering the great stats and achievements the farm team has put up the past few years.

Screw Julien I say ! And while we're at it he's a lousy coach just because I don't like what he looks like. If he looked like Toe Blake I'd be happier and they'd win more games. Short, fat and bald is what he should look like.

Sections
Shortcuts