_

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattc355. Show mattc355's posts

_

_

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gardenbees. Show gardenbees's posts

Re: Patrice Bergeron - 15 min TOI

In Response to Patrice Bergeron - 15 min TOI:
    [QUOTE]If this guy isn't our best forward, I certainly view him as the leader.  I'm stealing this from Felger, but why is Kelly playing more than Bergeron?  If it's Recchi that can't play the minutes play someone else some of the shifts.  But Bergeron should lead our forwards in ice time.
    Posted by mattc355[/QUOTE]

I've been listening all afternoon and I completely agree with his observation.  Kelly has become the new Ryder for Julien - lots and lots of ice time.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from north1234. Show north1234's posts

is bergeron ever going to score another goal or is his shining moment winning faceoffs.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Kelly should be on the 4th line and on the PK, that's about it

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]If this guy isn't our best forward, I certainly view him as the leader.  I'm stealing this from Felger, but why is Kelly playing more than Bergeron?  If it's Recchi that can't play the minutes play someone else some of the shifts.  But Bergeron should lead our forwards in ice time.

mattc355....I dont know what it is with Bergeron but he hasnt been the same since he missed a few games for ''personal reasons'' ...weird ....I wonder if it was due to his past concussion rather than personal reasons ????

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulyboy. Show paulyboy's posts

he was a complete no show last night... anyone care to disagree. cant remember one play he made, not one...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Bergeron has been the same player since he missed that one game for Grandmothers funeral,not sure what his problem is

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

whats Recchi's excuse?? Worst Bruin last night.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Awry. Show Awry's posts

No. Lucic was the worst Bruin last night. In fact it was Lucic's worst game in a Bruins uniform.
    He looked lost

he played like he'd been bribed

The Habs are scared to death of him and I think even they were surprised at his no-show.

What is Julien saying to these guys?

Speaking of which, there was a face-off in the Canadiens end with 2 minutes to go in the 2nd period. The Bruins had just spent the better part of 2 minutes all over the Habs. Momentum belonged to the Bruins, Glen Healy commented how the ice was tilted. Who does Julien send out? Yup, the 4th line. They lost the draw and the Canadiens took the puck down the ice, end of momentum, end of period.

If there ever was a time to shorten the bench it was then. Bergeron's line - or even a Hybrid/Powerplay-like line should have taken that draw and tied the game.

Julien needs just a little more 'dare-to-be-great' in his coaching diet.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Bergeron needs to kick it up.  He needs to put one in in the first 3 minutes like tha Habs did.

Sections
Shortcuts