_

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattc355. Show mattc355's posts

_

_

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

Re: If Chara can't play tonight, he should retire after the season

maybe you should call mj to see if he is available

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

your an idiot

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Idiotic.  If you don't have any idea what's happening, the dumbest thing you can do is assume some wildly unlikley conspiracy to be true.

Are there really any holes in the reports of a bad stomach virus?  Often the simplest explanation is the most likley one too.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Panic attacks lolol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rochesternybruinfan. Show rochesternybruinfan's posts

In Response to If Chara can't play tonight, he should retire after the season:
    [QUOTE]Michael Jordan played sick, and played well.  I'm pretty sure this is just panic attacks.  Once it passes, he'll be better than he would have been if it never happened.  At least that how it is with me.  If he doesn't have the fortitude to play, he should retire.
    Posted by mattc355[/QUOTE]
    thedauber is right....you're an idiot!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Ok, Chara retires next year and then the B's fail to even make the playoffs. Sounds like a wonderful plan (sarcasm).....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In Response to Re: If Chara can't play tonight, he should retire after the season:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: If Chara can't play tonight, he should retire after the season : I didn't want to get into this further because I don't know Chara's diagnosis.  But long term it would help the franchise.  The guy is making too much money.

no it wouldn't.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: If Chara can't play tonight, he should retire after the season:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: If Chara can't play tonight, he should retire after the season : I didn't want to get into this further because I don't know Chara's diagnosis.  But long term it would help the franchise.  The guy is making too much money.

His cap hit as of next year is 6.5 mill which is decent for a perennial Norris trophy candidate. I know you are frustrated as are all of us but Chara is the least of the team's worries....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cutthroat. Show cutthroat's posts

Thanks for giving me somone else to ignore.  How about you retire from the message board.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

aren't you supposed to say LOL after something funny?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

NAS is not a huge idiot though

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

yes he is

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

and you have so many more? go back to your inflatable date in the basement...you were busted...you habs fan!

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If Chara can't play tonight, he should retire after the season : Talk to me when you got 100 posts. LOL

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]yes he is
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]
    Zing!