_

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattc355. Show mattc355's posts

_

_

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Re: Who is the RW on the Kelly line? Seguin or Peverley

I think he trusts Peverley more than Seguin even though Seguin is the better offensive threat.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

This was a bit frustrating.  All year I have felt that Seguin was not up to par, but I do feel he is bringing it right now.  I would like to see him out there just a little more.  At the same time, I do understand CJ playing Peverley.  He was not using the rest of the fourth line much and Pev is no slouch in the skill department.  And it's not like he was playing poorly.  But Seguin does have that extra level of skill that could make something out of nothing.  And I would really like him on the PP.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Julien was switching them depending on the situation.  Seguin still ended up with more even-strength ice time (10:41 vs 8:59) than Peverley, and more total ice time than both Paille and Campbell.  He had more minutes in the 3rd than the first or second, so he didn't even get benched as the game progressed.  If you didn't notice Seguin on the ice, that was his doing not Julien's.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mamico3308. Show mamico3308's posts

And if you were subjected to the VS announcers and not paying real close attention you would have missed most of his shifts because Emerick was calling him Horton most of the night.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

In Response to Re: Who is the RW on the Kelly line? Seguin or Peverley:
    [QUOTE]And if you were subjected to the VS announcers and not paying real close attention you would have missed most of his shifts because Emerick was calling him Horton most of the night.
    Posted by mamico3308[/QUOTE]

He has been doing this all series. At one point he was complaining that the numbers were two similar, really, don't you announce hockey games for a living or something like that?!?  I actually don't mind the VS crew as most of the posters here but this has been an annoyance.  I also do see a Tampa bias, but I think it has more to do with the style of hockey rather then the city or anything else.  Why they are obsessed with Roloson, well still haven't figured that one out.  The game call is good though.