_

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: My Ideal 2011-12 Lineup

In Response to Re: My Ideal 2011-12 Lineup:
    [QUOTE]Lucic            Krejci       Horton/ Seguin    (Until Horts gets back) Marchand    Bergeron    Seguin/Caron    Kelly / Sauve     Savard       Peverley      Paille          Campbell     Caron (after Horts gets back) Chara        Pitkanen Seidenberg  Boychuk/Kampfer Ference   McQuaid Thomas Rask Spooner and Knight need a full season in the AHL. If Maxime Sauve didn't gain the wieght he needed too and hasn't become better in the defensive zone then put the P not the B on his jersey. If Max lights it up like last pre-seaon ship Kelly out for a draft pick. Reunite Pitkanen with ol Carolina teammate Seidenberg. Let Ryder and Kaberle walk with a thanks and good luck to you both.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Glad you included Savard, Dawg.  With the Bruins' depth down the middle, he and the club can afford to have him take his time to recover as close to his old self as possible which I hope he does. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My Ideal 2011-12 Lineup : Glad you included Savard, Dawg.  With the Bruins' depth down the middle, he and the club can afford to have him take his time to recover as close to his old self as possible which I hope he does. 
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

I have my doubts that he will. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

Kind of ridiculous that your team wins the Stanley Cup and you want to replace 75% of your top two lines with highly expensive and near non-obtainable players from other teams. An ideal lineup for next season preserves the resiliency and camaraderie that this team displayed this year, meaning not too many will move.

1. I know everyone loves this kid, but Sauve will not be anything more than a Danny Paille type figure.

2. Keep an eye on Cunningham out of camp, I think he will have a legitimate chance to make the lineup. He performed really well in the WHL this past season.

3. My biggest concern is puck moving, which means Kaberle will probably be resigned. I want to see him in a B's uni for a full season before I make a complete judgement on that trade. Guy has been in TO his whole life, I think he is justified in getting more than a couple of months for adjustment.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My Ideal 2011-12 Lineup : I have my doubts that he will. 
    Posted by jalvis[/QUOTE]

jalvis - I hear you.  It was wishful thinking on my part.  The Bruins have to proceed as if he won't return.  If he does and is effective, it's a bonus.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

i would welcome Ryder back at a modest 2..5 mil and we arent going to get Parise or Weber...guaranteed those guys re-sign after arbitration but all betsd are off after this year. i say get Ales Hemsky out of Edmonton. he would fit very nicely on the right wing, and a great cap # too.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My Ideal 2011-12 Lineup : jalvis - I hear you.  It was wishful thinking on my part.  The Bruins have to proceed as if he won't return.  If he does and is effective, it's a bonus.
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

That would be awesome.  The thought of a healthy and effective Savard with Seguin on one wing would be a scary sight for opponents.....as a SECOND line!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

[QUOTE]   I was thinking Kampfer would replace Kaberle.
    Posted by biggskye[/QUOTE]
    Kampfer is not as good as Kaberle.I hope Kampfer makes the team next year but if the B's let Kaberle go ,they have to sign an impact D to make up for the loss. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveM. Show SteveM's posts

All other line assignments aside I would like to see Marchand and Seguin on the same line.