_

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattc355. Show mattc355's posts

_

_

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Re: My Ideal 2011-12 Lineup

In Response to My Ideal 2011-12 Lineup:
    [QUOTE]Lucic            Krejci       Horton/Peverley  (Take your time, Horts) Marchand    Bergeron       Caron Parise/Kelly   Seguin         Ryder   (Make sure Parise's knee is 100%) Paille          Campbell     Thornton Chara       Seidenberg Ference   Boychuk/Kampfer Kaberle      McQuaid Thomas Rask I would sign Marchand, Ryder and Kaberle.  If the Devils don't sign Parise, I would try to bring him in at $4-5MM
    Posted by mattc355[/QUOTE]

Parise would be an awesome add but as an restricted free agent I don't see it happening. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bbbfan40. Show bbbfan40's posts

My questions begin with this: Why would you bring in Parise at 4-5 million and then put him on the 3rd line? 2. What would you pay Kaberle and Ryder? 3. Given that Horton recovers, what would you do with Peverly if Horton starts the season? And is everyone sure that Savard is not returning? Just asking. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Parise is a first line player on every hockey team in the world.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I doubt Kaberle fits into their plans for next year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

In Response to Re: My Ideal 2011-12 Lineup:
    [QUOTE]Parise is a first line player on every hockey team in the world.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Amen, and you don't bring back ryder and call up caron if Parise comes in.  This would be unbelievable if the bruins could get Parise here via a trade, mainly using picks.  We cant sign him as an RFA since we don't have our own second round pick next year, and he will no doubt get the money that would require a #1 and atleast #2 next year for rfa compensation.

I couldn't think of a better pickup for next season.  Even if Philly had Ilya, Pit gets healthy, Montreal spends money and is healthy etc.  If we had Parise in this group of forwards, plus seguin gets alot better, we not have the forward group/scoring and PP to match the philly's and pits.  On the other hand, they still couldnt match our tending, stout defense, and ability to wear teams out from our rugged power forwards and physicality on D.

Parise is a championship player, plays extremely tough, gets to the dirty areas, and has elite finishing skills.  Some guys have the first things, few have the last (kovalchuck etc), and the list with all 3 starts with guys like crosby, toews, kesler, getzlaf.  Parise would add the missing dimension on a cup team, how scary would we be then!

Do you add Tuukka in a deal like this?  It would most likely take the #9 pick too.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My Ideal 2011-12 Lineup : Good questions.  1. Why put Parise on the top line when it already is a fully functioning top line?  I'd rather give him to Seguin. 2. Both Kaberle and Ryder would have to take somewhere between $2-3MM each. 3. Peverley could take Caron's spot if he gets sent down to Providence, or there could be a new Kelly-Peverley fourth line.  Probably not though because I like our fourth line.  You need depth in case someone gets injured.

If your first line is functioning properly, why would you acquire a first line (read:  very, very expensive player) and play him at 25% reduced minutes on the third?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In general my ideal lineup will not include a couple of players who want to make me pull the hair out of my head; Ryder and Kaberle.  I don't care what their stats are, I find them frustrating to watch.

I think at least one of these guys will crack the lineup;  Caron, Spooner, Knight or #9 pick this year.

So 2 or 3 guys off of the FA market - who are not named Ryder or Kaberle.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

My Ideal Lineup:

van Riemsdyk - Stamkos - Parise
    Lucic - Toews - Bergeron
    Mochmont - Krejci - Seguin
    Peverley - Campbell - Kelly

Chara - Weber
    Seidenberg - Keith
    Ference - McQuaid

Thomas
    Rask

A kid can dream, can't he?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

It sucks that the RFA market is unbelievably deep this year and the B's will most likely not be able to take advantage...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Lucic            Krejci       Horton/Seguin   (Until Horts gets back)
    Marchand    Bergeron    Seguin/Caron   
    Kelly/Sauve    Savard       Peverley     
    Paille          Campbell     Caron(after Horts gets back)

Chara       Pitkanen
    Seidenberg  Boychuk/Kampfer
    Ference   McQuaid

Thomas
    Rask

Spooner and Knight need a full season in the AHL. If Maxime Sauve didn't gain the wieght he needed too and hasn't become better in the defensive zone then put the P not the B on his jersey. If Max lights it up like last pre-seaon ship Kelly out for a draft pick.

Reunite Pitkanen with ol Carolina teammate Seidenberg. Let Ryder and Kaberle walk with a thanks and good luck to you both.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]Lucic            Krejci       Horton/ Seguin    (Until Horts gets back) Marchand    Bergeron    Seguin/Caron    Kelly / Sauve     Savard       Peverley      Paille          Campbell     Caron (after Horts gets back) Chara        Pitkanen Seidenberg  Boychuk/Kampfer Ference   McQuaid Thomas Rask Spooner and Knight need a full season in the AHL. If Maxime Sauve didn't gain the wieght he needed too and hasn't become better in the defensive zone then put the P not the B on his jersey. If Max lights it up like last pre-seaon ship Kelly out for a draft pick. Reunite Pitkanen with ol Carolina teammate Seidenberg. Let Ryder and Kaberle walk with a thanks and good luck to you both.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

I figured you would want your boy kevin weeks as the backup

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]Lucic            Krejci       Horton/ Seguin    (Until Horts gets back) Marchand    Bergeron    Seguin/Caron    Kelly / Sauve     Savard       Peverley      Paille          Campbell     Caron (after Horts gets back) Chara        Pitkanen Seidenberg  Boychuk/Kampfer Ference   McQuaid Thomas Rask Spooner and Knight need a full season in the AHL. If Maxime Sauve didn't gain the wieght he needed too and hasn't become better in the defensive zone then put the P not the B on his jersey. If Max lights it up like last pre-seaon ship Kelly out for a draft pick. Reunite Pitkanen with ol Carolina teammate Seidenberg. Let Ryder and Kaberle walk with a thanks and good luck to you both.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

I think they're better off with Seidenberg paired with Chara. Those two have major chemistry. Put Pitkanen at #3 with PP duties, he'll help turn it around.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]I was mistaken that Parise could become a UFA this offseason.  Some sort of trade would be required.  I would only consider moving prospects and draft picks.  Everyone on this roster stays.

He will only become a UFA if he is taken to arbitration and the Devils decline what he is awarded. See: Antti Niemi and Chicago Blackhawks

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Hope someone doesn't give marchand a huge offer and hold us at gun point like burke did to us with kessel. The bruins have to bring marchand back.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Ryder and Julien are a team. I don't think there will be any offers of big enough money, from any of the other teams, that would lure Ryder from his buddy.
    Expect him to be re-signed for between 2.7 to 3.2 M/year, for 2 years.
    I think that winning the cup, lets the bruins walk away from the Kaberle trade without complaints that they got nothing for Colbourne and 2 draft picks.
    I don't know how you bring in Parise, without trading Lucic (for cap space and the #1 LW roster spot).
    My guess, is that the team makes no major moves (they don't have to), and Seguin replaces Recchi, as 2nd line RW.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

I was thinking Kampfer would replace Kaberle.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Parise on the 3rd line??
    for 4.5 million??

Try first line in the 6 million range, and if nots in New Jersey it'll be because the Rangers signed him to an offer sheet that the devils did not match.

3rd line, that is helarious!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

Lucic - Krejci - Horton
    Marchand - Bergeron - Peverly
    Kelly - Seguin - Caron
    Paille - Campbell - Thornton

Chara - Seidenberg
    Pitkanen - Boychuck
    Ference - McQuaid/Kamfer

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

You all forgot one guy. Sauvé will be on the team this year.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeg4. Show jeg4's posts

This will be the lineup next year come playoff time;

Krejci/Lucic/Horton
    Savard/Seguin/Caron
    Bergeron/Marchand/Peverley
    Kelly/Campbell/Thornton/Paille

Chara/Seids
    Boychuck/Ference
    Kaberle/McQuiad/Kampfer

PP1: Savard/Seguin/Horton/Chara/Kaberle
    PP2: Krejci/Bergeron/Lucic/Seids/Ference/Kampfer

No major moves, yet the team is better than last year.  Savard is going to take about half the year off then give it one more shot.  kaberle will be back, and a much better player with a full season under his belt.

If healthy, They will have 2 30 goal scorers(Horton/Seguin).

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

Your lineup +

Krejci/Lucic/Horton
    Savard/Seguin/Caron   Here replaces Savard by Ryder(3M$)
    Bergeron/Marchand/Peverley  Marchand (3M$)
    Kelly/Campbell/Thornton/Paille   Here add Sauvé

Chara/Seids
    Boychuck/Ference
    Kaberle/McQuiad/Kampfer   Kaberle(3M$)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

Im not sold on Kaberle being the guy we need to re-sign. I think Beaulieu could step in and somebody out there definatly wants Kaberle.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from samsonov. Show samsonov's posts

The Stanley Cup Champions again Please!
    They learned how to win together!  Caron for Rechhi!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Parise will sign a very expensive deal.  I am guessing 6million base over 4-5 yrs.
    he isnt a 3rd liner. He isnt a 2nd liner.  He is an elite talent.  He instantly becomes our best fwd.

Sections
Shortcuts