Alexander Khokhlachev

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Alexander Khokhlachev

He got his first point for Providence yesterday,1 assist in 4 games,i no it's early but was expecting him to be more of an inpact,i watched him in some junior games,and with him having playing in KHL ,anybody seen him play any games for Providence yet.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Alexander Khokhlachev

In response to kitchener's comment:

He got his first point for Providence yesterday,1 assist in 4 games,i no it's early but was expecting him to be more of an inpact,i watched him in some junior games,and with him having playing in KHL ,anybody seen him play any games for Providence yet.

The numbers don't always tell the story.  He might have hit 8 posts in each of those games.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Yes that's true,if that's the case he will fit in well with Bruin's,no just wandering if anyone has seen him play for Prov.

The numbers don't always tell the story.  He might have hit 8 posts in each of those games.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I agree.  He should have at least 15 goals in his first four professional games.  They should probably send him to the ECHL.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

He got his first point for Providence yesterday,1 assist in 4 games.

Correct and also Cassidy has Khokhlachev playing on the 3nd line which is were he will play when he gets to the NHL.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I agree.  He should have at least 15 goals in his first four professional games.  They should probably send him to the ECHL.

Just asked a simple question if you haven't seen him play for Providence,mind your own buisness,but then you no everthing don't you.So the question again is has anyone seen him play for Prov.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Correct and also Cassidy has Khokhlachev playing on the 3nd line which is were he will play when he gets to the NHL.

In my opinion his skills are suited more for top 6. But who knows how they'd transfer over to the NHL ( if he ever gets there ).

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Give him 10 games and you will see his numbers go high ....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

Come on Claude call him up!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Just asked a simple question if you haven't seen him play for Providence,mind your own buisness,but then you no everthing don't you.So the question again is has anyone seen him play for Prov.

He certainly knows how to spell "know", for starters

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

i understand people being annoyed at pointing out spelling corrections, but no to know is a big difference. mainly because no is a very commonly used word. It makes most people have to go back and read the sentence over again. type the two extra letters. stop being lazy. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

i understand people being annoyed at pointing out spelling corrections, but no to know is a big difference. mainly because no is a very commonly used word. It makes most people have to go back and read the sentence over again. type the two extra letters. stop being lazy. 

Thank you. Exactly the way I meant it.
    Plus I am indeed way too lazy to correct all the "would of, could of, should of", "there/their", "then/than" "you're/your" "teachers/teacher's" cr*p out there...
    And yes, "Ross" was my favorite character on "Friends" ;-)

Sections
Shortcuts