>>>ROUND 2: King/Queen of the Forum: Make and track your official playoff predictions here<<<

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

>>>ROUND 2: King/Queen of the Forum: Make and track your official playoff predictions here<<<

Skip to the end of the thread to see Rounds 1-3 recap.

Get your predictions in for the Finals before puck drop Wednesday! New players are welcome.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: >>>Make your official playoff Round 1 prediction here to become king of the forum<<<

Rangers in 7
    Sabres in 6
    B's in 6
    Pens in 7

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsCupiN09. Show bruinsCupiN09's posts

Re: >>>Make your official playoff Round 1 prediction here to become king of the forum<<<

Caps in 5
    Flyers in 6
    Burins in 5
    Penguins in 7

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

Rangers in 6
    Buffalo in 7
    Bruins in 7
    Penguins in 6

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

Caps in 6
    Sabres in 7 if Miller is healthy
    Bruins in 6
    Lightning in 7 unless crosby is back

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Caps in 6
    Flyers in 6(can't believe everyone has them bowing out- and I do like Buffalo as a team).
    Bruins in 5(Habs win one at home- we win it back here in game 5).
    Lightning in 5(Crosby won't be back- he hasnt played since January-he is done for the year).

caps over tampa 6 games
    bruins over philly 7 games

bruins over caps in 6 games

bruins over the ducks in 6

parade attended by millions. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Phil Kessel will win all rounds.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from derrickmorin. Show derrickmorin's posts

Caps in 6
    Buffalo in 6
    Bruins in 5
    Tampa in 7

Caps over Sabres in 7
    Bruins over Tampa in 7

Bruins over Caps in 6

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

love it call...hilarious! since i am already king of the forum, i'll let you jesters do the predicting!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

There will be an upset, the question is which matchup will deliver it.

So I have to go bold and make one outrageous prediction.

+ Caps in 6
    + Flyers in 5
    + Habs in 7******
    + Pens in 7

Yes, the Habs.  If you watched Leafs v. Habs last night the guys in the black and white jersies were clearly playing for the Habs.

There will be bad calls that will help the Habs.

Plus - I predict something very ugly will happen.  Chara will be attacked by a fan or something like that.

This will be a media circus, the bright lights and media crush is going to be more on the Bruins than the Habs.

Going for the Habs on the ice it will be their speed and a hot Price.

Against the Bruins will be CJ fumbling under the presure.

The Bruins inexplicably have had a hard time against teams they *SHOULD* be blowing out, the Leafs are a prime example.

Matchup #33 will go down in history as the most controversial ever.

Either that or the Bruins wipe them clean in 4.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Okay here comes your spoiler.
    Capitols in 5
    Sabres in 6
    Habs in 6
    Pens in 7

p.s. not trying to be negative of course I want the Bruins to win !

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Philly in 6.
    Bruins in 5.
    TB in 7.
    NYR in 6.
    It looks like we don't agree BSLeg.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: >>>Make your official playoff Round 1 prediction here to become king of the forum<<<:
    Okay here comes your spoiler. Capitols in 5 Sabres in 6 Habs in 6 Pens in 7 p.s. not trying to be negative of course I want the Bruins to win !
    Posted by BsLegion

Yah, I have a bad feeling about this series as well.

That Habs -Leafs game last night was nuts.    I don't even see how that replay goal was even controversial, true they couldn't get the overhead view, but it was clearly in the net.
    And then Boyce getting the only call in the elbowing thing where each player elbowed the other about 4-5 times each.

The Bruins should win this.
    The Bruins should dominate this.

The one good thing that may come of this is that CJ gets fired.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Bruins-themed "King of the forum" t-shirt to the person who nails the 1st round prediction 100%. We'll worry about the other rounds later.

Make a call...make it bold.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

NYR in 7 - Although the Caps appear to be playing better defense this year, the elite Lundqvist is capabel of turning back what the Caps can throw at him.

Pens in 6 - They've learned to win without 87 and 71, impressive as this perhaps would have crippled other clubs.  Plus I give the edge to Fleury over Roloson or Smith.

Flyers in 6 - Philly's talent will prevail although Miller will make it interesting.  Laviolette will have them prepared.

Bruins in 7 - The Habs bring out the best in the B's.  Yeah, Montreal may be amped for whatever their reasons are but should Boston be awake and alert for this, they'll move on to the next round.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jman4. Show jman4's posts

b' S           5
    Buffalo       6
    Caps          6
    Tampa       7

Go B's

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

NYR in 5
    Philly in 6
    Bos in 6
    TB in 5

Assuming Chi wins today and jumps over L.A.
    Van in 4
    Chi in 5
    Det in 6 
    Ana in 6
    No 7 games series

Rd 2

NYR in 5
    Bos in 5

Chi in 7
    Ana in 7

Bos in 7
    Chi in 6

Finals

Boston in 4!!!!!!!<------ Bold prediction

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

Caps in 6

Flyers in 5

Habs in 7*

Penguins in 6

*(With sincere hopes that I am the court Jester rather than the King of the forum.)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

In Response to Re: >>>Make your official playoff Round 1 prediction here to become king of the forum<<<:
    Caps in 6 Flyers in 6(can't believe everyone has them bowing out- and I do like Buffalo as a team). Bruins in 5(Habs win one at home- we win it back here in game 5). Lightning in 5(Crosby won't be back- he hasnt played since January-he is done for the year). caps over tampa 6 games bruins over philly 7 games bruins over caps in 6 games bruins over the ducks in 6 parade attended by millions. 
    Posted by shuperman

I love this vision. May it be so.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camperpete. Show Camperpete's posts

Stop smoking that aweful Indonesian junk that's going around. Your picks are pathetic. You will be lucky if you win one series.

Okay here comes your spoiler. Capitols in 5 Sabres in 6 Habs in 6 Pens in 7 p.s. not trying to be negative of course I want the Bruins to win !
    Posted by BsLegion

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

In Response to >>>Make your official playoff Round 1 prediction here to become king of the forum<<<:
    Capitals v. Rangers Flyers v. Sabres Bruins v. Canadiens Penguins v. Lightning + Caps in 5 + Sabres in 7 + Bruins in  6 + Bolts in 6 Who do you got?
    Posted by asmaha

Gotta have a dark horse: Rangers in 6
    Flyers in 5
    Bruins in 5
    Pens in 6

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Caps in 6
    Sabres in 5
    Bruins in 5 
    Pittsburgh in 6

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Caps in 4
    TB in 7
    Flyers in 5
    MTL in 6

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Caps in 5
    Flyers in 6
    BRUINS in 6
    Pens in 6

King of the Forum ,,,,thats me

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

Sections
Shortcuts