>>>ROUND 2: King/Queen of the Forum: Make and track your official playoff predictions here<<<

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Re: >>>Make your official playoff Round 1 prediction here to become king of the forum<<<

Rangers in 6
    Flyers in 6
    Bruins in 5
    Penns in 7

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

Re: >>>Make your official playoff Round 1 prediction here to become king of the forum<<<

i think the caps might be the worst 1 seed i've ever seen

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Caps in 5
    Flyers in 6
    Bruins in 5
    Bolts in 7

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

In Response to Re: >>>Make your official playoff Round 1 prediction here to become king of the forum<<<:
    Caps in 5 Flyers in 6 Bruins in 5 Bolts in 7
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan

INSANE

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from louispittarelli. Show louispittarelli's posts

BRUINS IN 4 .....   OTHE HABS  IN 4    WHOEVER WINS WILL BE IN 4À

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Caps in 5
    Habs in 6
    Pens in 6
    Sabres in 7

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: >>>Make your official playoff Round 1 prediction here to become king of the forum<<<:
    Caps in 5 Habs in 6 Pens in 6 Sabres in 7
    Posted by Kennedy97

you copied me !  you recall how well I picked them last season.
    LOL I hope I'm wrong.

Now for the West.

Canucks in 7
    Wings in 6
    Sharks in 5
    Ducks in 5

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eric66. Show Eric66's posts

Rangers in 6 over the Capitals
    Flyers in 5 over the Sabres
    Bruins in 7 over the Canadiens
    Penguins in 5 over the Lightning
    Canucks in 5 over the Blackhawks
    Sharks in 4 over the Kings
    Coyotes in 6 over the Red Wings
    Predators in 7 over the Ducks

Rangers in 6 over the Flyers
    Bruins in 6 over the Penguins
    Coyotes in 7 over the Canucks
    Sharks in 5 over the Ducks

Boston in 6 over New York
    San Jose in 7 over Phoenix

Boston in 5 over San Jose

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Rangers in        6   

Flyers in          5     

Bruins in          5   

Tampa in         7  
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Van in             6

Sharks in         6

Wings in          6

Ducks in          5

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

No kidding.  Ill be down right SHOCKED if the Caps win that series.  SHOCKED!!!!!  I wouldnt be as shocked if Philly lost, thats how shocked Ill be if the Caps even win that series.
    Posted by bigvig

I'll take the caps to win it all.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigD7. Show BigD7's posts

Caps in 7
    Philly in 7
    Bruins in 5
    Pitts in 6

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

For the west I just want Detroit to knock out Phoenix in 6, ending the team's tenure in the desert with a home playoff loss to the Red Wings before they head to Canada (Winnipeg's last game was a 4-1 loss at home to the Wings in game 6 of the first round).

There'd just be something all too poetic to that.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

In Response to Re: />>>Make your official playoff Round 1 prediction here to become king of the forum<<< : I'll take the caps to win it all.
    Posted by kelvana33

bahahha, they don't even have a number 2 d man on that roster, forget a number one. they don't have anything close to a proven goaltender, and they have no depth, i'll give you 16-1 on that 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lereve77. Show lereve77's posts

Caps in 6
    Philly in 7
    Bruins in 6
    Tampa in 7

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitbomb. Show whitbomb's posts

Caps in 6 
    Sabres in 6
    Bruins in 6 
    Lightning in 6 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

In Response to Re: />>>Make your official playoff Round 1 prediction here to become king of the forum<<< : you copied me !  you recall how well I picked them last season. LOL I hope I'm wrong. Now for the West. Canucks in 7 Wings in 6 Sharks in 5 Ducks in 5
    Posted by BsLegion

Actually, this makes me feel better about my Habs pick, since you had more faith in their ability to beat PIt and WSH. This year's version is better....but the Habs didn't win their series last year because they were better than WSH and PIT. It was goaltending pure and simple, and MTL is going to need a lot of it again to make any kind of advancement.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

In Response to >>>Make your official playoff Round 1 prediction here to become king of the forum<<<:
    Capitals v. Rangers Flyers v. Sabres Bruins v. Canadiens Penguins v. Lightning + Caps in 5 + Sabres in 7 + Bruins in  6 + Bolts in 6 Who do you got?
    Posted by asmaha

Caps in 6
    Sabres in 6
    Bruins in 5
    Lightning in 7

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbruin4. Show mrbruin4's posts

caps in 5
    bruins in 5
    philly in 6
    bolts in 7

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

This is what we have so far. Let me know if I messed something up, and keep the predictions coming until the games start....

Washington - New YorkPhiladelphia - BuffaloBoston - MontrealPittsburgh - Tampa Bay
    asmahaWSH in 5BUF in 7BOS in 6TB in 6
    hangnailNYR in 7BUF in 6BOS in 6PIT in 7
    bruinsCupiN09WSH in 5PHI in 6BOS in 5PIT in 7
    40YrsNoCupNYR in 6BUF in 7BOS in 7PIT in 6
    bigbadbruinsfanWSH in 6BUF in 7BOS in 6TB in 7
    shupermanWSH in 6PHI in 6BOS in 5TB in 5
    derrickmorinWSH in 6BUF in 6BOS in 5TB in 7
    BadHabitudeWSH in 6PHI in 5MTL in 7PIT in 7
    BsLegionWSH in 5BUF in 6MTL in 6PIT in 7
    RichHillOntarioNYR in 7PHI in 6BOS in 7PIT in 6
    jman4WSH in 6BUF in 6BOS in 5TB in 7
    callothedom19NYR in 5PHI in 6BOS in 6TB in 5
    TryToBearItWSH in 6PHI in 5MTL in 7PIT in 6
    SportsnuttyNYR in 6PHI in 5BOS in 5PIT in 6
    perrysoundWSH in 6BUF in 5BOS in 5PIT in 6
    kelvana33WSH in 4PHI in 5MTL in 6TB in 7
    StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011WSH in 5PHI in 6BOS in 6PIT in 6
    bigvigNYR in 7PHI in 6BOS in 6TB in 7
    felixwasWSH in 5BUF in 6BOS in 4TB in 6
    ocramNYR in 7PHI in 7BOS in 7PIT in 7
    SanDogBrewinNYR in 6BUF in 6BOS in 5PIT in 6
    TomOBrienNYR in 5BUF in 6BOS in 6PIT in 7
    islamoradaWSH in 5BUF in 7BOS in 6PIT in 7
    DavinatorWSH in 5PHI in 6BOS in 5PIT in 6
    Crowls2424WSH in 5PHI in 7BOS in 6TB in 5
    thedauber1NYR in 6PHI in 7BOS in 6PIT in 6
    Hanrahan1WSH in 5BUF in 6BOS in 7PIT in 6
    Wedgy-DunlopNYR in 6PHI in 5MTL in 7TB in 6
    red75NYR in 5PHI in 4BOS in 6TB in 7
    BruinfaninnewjerseyWSH in 5PHI in 6BOS in 6TB in 6
    stinkmanNYR in 7BUF in 6BOS in 6PIT in 7
    50belowzeroWSH in 6BUF in 7BOS in 6TB in 7
    jwb413NYR in 6PHI in 6BOS in 5PIT in 7
    dc-bruins-fanWSH in 5PHI in 6BOS in 5TB in 7
    Kennedy97WSH in 5BUF in 7MTL in 6PIT in 6
    Eric66NYR in 6PHI in 5BOS in 7PIT in 5
    Stuke50NYR in 6PHI in 5BOS in 5TB in 7
    BigD7WSH in 7PHI in 7BOS in 5PIT in 6
    lereve77WSH in 6PHI in 7BOS in 6TB in 7
    whitbombWSH in 6BUF in 6BOS in 6TB in 6
    OrrandPapiRGodsWSH in 6BUF in 6BOS in 5TB in 7
    mrbruin4WSH in 5PHI in  6BOS in 5TB in 7

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from east-westBsfan. Show east-westBsfan's posts

Caps in 7
                 Flyers in 6
                 Bruins in 5
                 Bolts in 7

Nucks in 6
                 Sharks in 6
                 Yotes in 6
                 Ducks in 7

Final 4      Caps   B's   Sharks  Canucks    

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: />>>Make your official playoff Round 1 prediction here to become king of the forum<<< : bahahha, they don't even have a number 2 d man on that roster, forget a number one. they don't have anything close to a proven goaltender, and they have no depth, i'll give you 16-1 on that 
    Posted by thedauber1

They may not have a number 1 dman but they have depth on the back end.  I would take their top 6 over the Bruins.  Carlson/Alzner are a fantastic young combo.  Green/Schultz  Hannan ?  They also have Poti/Wiseman hurt.

Up front they have one of the best players in the league.  They also have 3 good lines and their 4th plays and plays well. You don't win as many games as they did by accident.  They completely changed their style of play and still won the conference.  Ovie is rested and ready to go.  Goaltending is how important.  For the Rangers its everything.  Was it important last year when Philly and Chicago had who?
    The Rangers just lost their 2nd leading scorer for the year.  If Gabby catches fire I would worry a little more.

16-1 odds.  I will take that every day.

Washington scares me.  They know how to play good defense.  And they have amazing talent up front.  Caps all day.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Niemi was solid in the playoffs for Chicago, you cannot deny that Shupe. .91% 2.63 gaa in the playoffs isn't terrible. Leighton was .91% and a 2.43 gaa so that's slightly better but played in less games. Boucher was .909% and a 2.47 gaa. So I would still say that goaltending is important.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tbops. Show Tbops's posts

Bruins in 6
    Buffalo in 7
    Caps in 6
    TB in 7

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

In Response to Re: />>>Make your official playoff Round 1 prediction here to become king of the forum<<< : They may not have a number 1 dman but they have depth on the back end.  I would take their top 6 over the Bruins.  Carlson/Alzner are a fantastic young combo.  Green/Schultz  Hannan ?  They also have Poti/Wiseman hurt. Up front they have one of the best players in the league.  They also have 3 good lines and their 4th plays and plays well. You don't win as many games as they did by accident.  They completely changed their style of play and still won the conference.  Ovie is rested and ready to go.  Goaltending is how important.  For the Rangers its everything.  Was it important last year when Philly and Chicago had who? The Rangers just lost their 2nd leading scorer for the year.  If Gabby catches fire I would worry a little more. 16-1 odds.  I will take that every day. Washington scares me.  They know how to play good defense.  And they have amazing talent up front.  Caps all day.
    Posted by shuperman

16-1 odds to win the cup? done, how much

Sections
Shortcuts