"Floppy" Thomas so overrated, its sickening

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

"Floppy" Thomas so overrated, its sickening

Sorry, I needed to use ourageous sarcasm to get thread hits so I could say:
    That was one of the most unbelievable goaltending displays I have ever seen. Not hyperbole, fact.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: "Floppy" Thomas so overrated, its sickening

Yes sir.  Not pretty but the puck stayed out.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In Response to "Floppy" Thomas so overrated, its sickening:
    [QUOTE]Sorry, I needed to use ourageous sarcasm to get thread hits so I could say: That was one of the most unbelievable goaltending displays I have ever seen. Not hyperbole, fact.
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]

I agree. I'll post on any thread on here about how great he was tonight. Reminded me of Ken Dryden in 1971 and Patrick Roy in his rookie year.

TT keeps playing like this, well ...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

He is so awful. Put in the Tuukka!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StJohnsbruinsfan. Show StJohnsbruinsfan's posts

yeah get rid of this guy, he sucks. bring in Rask.

.....joking of course

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

Unreal. The guy is just incredible.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

4 overtime wins in a row, including this 52 save performance.
    Hopefully this will put an end to the,"never stole a game" nonsense, a very few, loud mouth posters like to preach.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

This game reminded me of some of the hard-luck losses the Bruins used to have over the years where they're peppering the goal with shots and don't score then give up the game winner of one of the few shots the other team got.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In Response to Re: "Floppy" Thomas so overrated, its sickening:
    [QUOTE]  4 overtime wins in a row, including this 52 save performance. Hopefully this will put an end to the,"never stole a game" nonsense, a very few, loud mouth posters like to preach.
    Posted by biggskye[/QUOTE]

Amen to that brother.......amen!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Lucaoo must be crying in his Tuukka Rask jersey tonight.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Oh I'm sure "I'm a soxIDIOT will find some way of saying it was CJ's system, or some other stupid thing that won this game for TT!! However; mark my words the minute TT makes a mistake ALL of the TT bashers will be on here!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

That, my friends...was a gem
    I love the floppy talk shenanigans because Thomas was so positionally sound all night. Especially good on the rebounds.
    Some danged good goaltendering right there. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]Oh I'm sure "I'm a soxIDIOT will find some way of saying it was CJ's system, or some other stupid thing that won this game for TT!! However; mark my words the minute TT makes a mistake ALL of the TT bashers will be on here!!!
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

most of the shots he faced were bad angle shots and the 2 goals he allowed were softies.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I was worried after the Flyers scored 2 right away... but boy did he right the ship and WIN this game. Complete wall for the remainder of the game!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

[QUOTE]This game reminded me of some of the hard-luck losses the Bruins used to have over the years where they're peppering the goal with shots and don't score then give up the game winner of one of the few shots the other team got.
    Posted by royf19[/QUOTE]
    i think you are lost. this is Bruins not Red Sox. the fair weather fans have arrived.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

[QUOTE]Oh I'm sure "I'm a soxIDIOT will find some way of saying it was CJ's system, or some other stupid thing that won this game for TT!! However; mark my words the minute TT makes a mistake ALL of the TT bashers will be on here!!!
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't it be refreshing to have the above mentioned come on here and admit they are wrong?  Respect is gained by such actions.  It's lost by being stubborn in your beliefs when facing undisputable evidence to the contrary. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tgrim02762. Show tgrim02762's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "Floppy" Thomas so overrated, its sickening : most of the shots he faced were bad angle shots and the 2 goals he allowed were softies.
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]

I hope this was sarcasm as he faced at least 3 full breakaways and who knows how many odd man rushes.  Yes the defense stood tall and made some great plays but TT was the great wall of boston tonight

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "Floppy" Thomas so overrated, its sickening : most of the shots he faced were bad angle shots and the 2 goals he allowed were softies.
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]

Yeah those seventeen breakaways were just bad angle shots, shaddup.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

BRING IN RASK

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

You could literally build a wall of bricks across the entire net and someone who doesnt like bricks would come on here complaining about it.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

In Response to "Floppy" Thomas so overrated, its sickening:
    [QUOTE]Sorry, I needed to use ourageous sarcasm to get thread hits so I could say: That was one of the most unbelievable goaltending displays I have ever seen. Not hyperbole, fact.
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]

You had me at Floppy......Hook, line and sinker.....I was ready to object.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Yes, finally someone has identified this imposter of a goalie.  I hope now he flops for ten more victories.  Go Bs!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

To ALL Tim Thomas haters. How can you say this guys sucks and neeeds to go??? After what he has done against Montreal (saved the Bruins) and what he has done against the Flyers. Timmy has probably been one of the best goalies the B's ever had. He is going to win his 2nd Vezina Trophy. Isnt that saying enough?? Yes, Rask is the future goalie, but he just cant beat Thomas. If only the players in front of him could play as well as Timmy has.

Tim Thomas for President.