"I wanna go fast!"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

"I wanna go fast!"

I want to go fast. Not sort of fast, like really fast.  I want to put the pedal to the metal and scream down the road.

Some dealerships have Ferraris and Lambos, but I hear if I deal with them, some people will be upset with me.

There is one private dealer who has a Mustang GT available.  It's not nearly as fast as the Ferraris or Lambos, but it goes pretty fast.  I'll have to pay the same amount, if not more, but I won't hurt anyone's feelings. 

Darn!  Other guys are trying to buy my Mustang.  I'll get it.  I have the money.  I want THAT Mustang parked in MY garage, not their's.  That Mustang is MINE!

And then I got it.  I paid almost double what it was worth, but I got it.  I still haven't won one race, but I got that car.

------------------------

The End

=============

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: "I wanna go fast!"

Haa Ha ha!  The story of July 1st.

How great is it to be in a position to sit back and watch?  Having the best GM in the league makes things a lot more fun, and it's new feeling for me.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Haha..good one Nas. The money that was thrown around yesterday...absolute insanity. Trying to buy a team..... Never works. The Bruins are sittin pretty!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Hey, PC!  How's the view from the penthouse? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to "I wanna go fast!":
    [QUOTE]I want to go fast. Not sort of fast, like really fast.  I want to put the pedal to the metal and scream down the road. Some dealerships have Ferraris and Lambos, but I hear if I deal with them, some people will be upset with me. There is one private dealer who has a Mustang GT available.  It's not nearly as fast as the Ferraris or Lambos, but it goes pretty fast.  I'll have to pay the same amount, if not more, but I won't hurt anyone's feelings.  Darn!  Other guys are trying to buy my Mustang.  I'll get it.  I have the money.  I want THAT Mustang parked in MY garage, not their's.  That Mustang is MINE! And then I got it.  I paid almost double what it was worth, but I got it.  I still haven't won one race, but I got that car. ------------------------ The End =============
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Do you work for hockeybuzz.com? 
    Doug MacLean on hockeycentral last night was shocked with all the contracts and more importantly the term.  Did you know that Wiz will make more than Ovie or Crosby next year?  How crazy is that.  He has never won anything, never had more than a 1 year deal, now is one of the highest paid in the league. 
    Un-freaking-believable 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: "I wanna go fast!":
    [QUOTE]In Response to "I wanna go fast!" :

Do you work for hockeybuzz.com? 

Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

That's probably the worst thing anyone has said to me in my entire life.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Not saying it's right or makes sense, but there is a line of thought that would suggest that a team like Columbus had to overpay Wiz to get him there.  As a UFA, would you want to go play there?  Wiz had free will to say "no thanks", the BJ's gave him $33M reasons to say "yes".

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Funny thing is that it does not seme like any team has actually improved in any substantive way despite all the money changing hands yesterday....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "I wanna go fast!" : That's probably the worst thing anyone has said to me in my entire life.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    ROTFFLMMFAO!!! Oh wow! I was laughing as soon as I read that & couldn't wait to hear your response to that! I know how feel about Mr. Eklund!!! LOL Too freakin funny! Nice poke Shupe!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

day-yam!  looks like everyone is sold out or they all took the weekend off.

I understand there is July 4 in Canada, but it's pretty much treated like July 3 or 5 in the U.S.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "I wanna go fast!" : ROTFFLMMFAO!!! Oh wow! I was laughing as soon as I read that & couldn't wait to hear your response to that! I know how feel about Mr. Eklund!!! LOL Too freakin funny! Nice poke Shupe!!!
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

I blame it on your for poking a bee's nest. 
    I knew that would get a rise outta NAS

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to "I wanna go fast!" : Do you work for hockeybuzz.com?  Doug MacLean on hockeycentral last night was shocked with all the contracts and more importantly the term.  Did you know that Wiz will make more than Ovie or Crosby next year?  How crazy is that.  He has never won anything, never had more than a 1 year deal, now is one of the highest paid in the league.  Un-freaking-believable 
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

I feel sorry for Scott Howson, it is the only way he can get players to sign in Columbus. Its like Edmonton, unless he throws a whack of cash at them they would not even consider it. Look at Mike Commodore years ago, they gave him 4M a season didn't they.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

So what car would Kaberle be ? Everyone keeps walking by the July 4th sale hee hee

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

So what car would Kaberle be ? Everyone keeps walking by the July 4th sale hee hee

I believe he is one of those Kia "Soul" models.  You know the one that looks a 1970's Roler Skate in which the commercial has the Hampsters rapping.  Kind of an ugly Foreign Car, that is not particulary fast, but it is shifty enough to be able to "pass" other cars but it is not good on Corners.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I'm shocked the Washington Redskins didnt go after Richards...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I guess someone hit a brick wall.

Signings have ground to a halt.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Keep em' coming

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

[QUOTE]So what car would Kaberle be ? Everyone keeps walking by the July 4th sale hee hee I believe he is one of those Kia "Soul" models.  You know the one that looks a 1970's Roler Skate in which the commercial has the Hampsters rapping.  Kind of an ugly Foreign Car, that is not particulary fast, but it is shifty enough to be able to "pass" other cars but it is not good on Corners.
    Posted by JYaso[/QUOTE]

Kaberle would be a Ferrari, but not a real Ferrari, one of those kits you can get for your Pontiac Fiero.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]Keep em' coming
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Trying to bury a troll's thread.

He just might give up someday.

Worth the effort.

And I am really frustrated nobody signed anywhere today.

Sections
Shortcuts