"Price" not the same goalie

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Re: "Price" not the same goalie

In Response to Re: "Price" not the same goalie:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: "Price" not the same goalie : I work 90 hours a week and I'm tired now. I'll respond to your hab crap in the near future.  If you could dig up some FACTS that refer to the same time frame that this post is about ,it will help your cause.  P.S  When is the last time you seen Thomas fold up his tent because off injury's or any other reason you could think of?  Answer = NEVER. That's what seperates him from Price, and makes him the best (no excuses) Goodnight.
    Posted by pauly1[/QUOTE]

Kind of like you don't actually watch the Canadiens play, you didn't actually read my post.

When it comes to Tim Thomas, I said that Thomas was a Hart and Vezina candidate, and that Price was not. What more do you want? Is that the "Hab crap" you're referring to? I guess I never knew that implying that a Bruins goalie could be the best overall player in the league would be so offensive.

As for facts, see...pointing out the 6 games in "that time period" that he had a save % over .930 (games I actually saw, unlike some people who posted in this thread) opposed to 3 under 90 (also games I saw, like the one against Philly I referenced, where Price was peppered with difficult shots by 60 minutes by a much better team)....yeah, those would indeed be "facts".

Bottom line: Price's play is still very good despite what some numbers said, just like his play when his numbers were through the roof wasn't as GOOD as the numbers made it look. And Tim Thomas is a Vezina and Hart candidate, and Price isn't. That's all "Hab crap" all right.

Read the post. Don't fold up your tent because you "work 90 hours a week" (or some other reason you can think of); either read and respond...or don't respond UNTIL you read.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: "Price" not the same goalie

In Response to Re: "Price" not the same goalie:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: "Price" not the same goalie : Kind of like you don't actually watch the Canadiens play, you didn't actually read my post. When it comes to Tim Thomas, I said that Thomas was a Hart and Vezina candidate, and that Price was not. What more do you want? Is that the "Hab crap" you're referring to? I guess I never knew that implying that a Bruins goalie could be the best overall player in the league would be so offensive. As for facts, see...pointing out the 6 games in "that time period" that he had a save % over .930 (games I actually saw, unlike some people who posted in this thread) opposed to 3 under 90 (also games I saw, like the one against Philly I referenced, where Price was peppered with difficult shots by 60 minutes by a much better team)....yeah, those would indeed be "facts". Bottom line: Price's play is still very good despite what some numbers said, just like his play when his numbers were through the roof wasn't as GOOD as the numbers made it look. And Tim Thomas is a Vezina and Hart candidate, and Price isn't. That's all "Hab crap" all right. Read the post. Don't fold up your tent because you "work 90 hours a week" (or some other reason you can think of); either read and respond...or don't respond UNTIL you read.
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]
    Price did a great job battling back after a tough start against the Caps last night to get the 2 points.He was definitely their MVP last night.I watched Habs game on tv and Bruins online.

Sections
Shortcuts