"Prospects" and FA status

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: "Prospects" and FA status

In Response to Re: "Prospects" and FA status:[QUOTE] Say... how about that Lars Volden ? Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

http://bruins.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=632578

Boston’s third entry into the tournament, goaltending prospect Lars Volden, played one game for his native Norway, but fell to the Russia.

“He played very well,” said Chiarelli. “He had 38 saves against the Russians, who won the gold medal.

“A very promising, good, big goaltender that had a strong game.

“He’ll be playing in the Swedish Elite League next year and he’s a very good prospect for us,” said the GM.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: "Prospects" and FA status:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: "Prospects" and FA status :            http://bruins.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=632578 Boston’s third entry into the tournament, goaltending prospect Lars Volden , played one game for his native Norway, but fell to the Russia. “He played very well,” said Chiarelli. “He had 38 saves against the Russians, who won the gold medal. “A very promising, good, big goaltender that had a strong game. “He’ll be playing in the Swedish Elite League next year and he’s a very good prospect for us,” said the GM.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

OK.  We will see.  

PC also said in that interview "you never know about goalies".

I didn't like his numbers.

And he looked horrendous when I saw him.

If this guy works out then I will find a new respect for the Bruins scouts.

We will see.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "Prospects" and FA status : OK.  We will see.   PC also said in that interview "you never know about goalies". I didn't like his numbers. And he looked horrendous when I saw him. If this guy works out then I will find a new respect for the Bruins scouts. We will see.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

...............and the bruins.com saga of a 6th round Norwegian goalie continues.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "Prospects" and FA status : ...............and the bruins.com saga of a 6th round Norwegian goalie continues.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

Throw Tommy Cross in there as well.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: "Prospects" and FA status:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "Prospects" and FA status : Throw Tommy Cross in there as well. Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

I hope one of Cross's slap shots at Ristuccia this September pings off the glass right into your coffee. My Only hope is on top of that Wheat gets a picture to share with us all.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "Prospects" and FA status : I hope one of Cross's slap shots at Ristuccia this September pings off the glass right into your coffee. My Only hope is on top of that Wheat gets a picture to share with us all.

Why all the hate?  I call them the way I see them.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: "Prospects" and FA status:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "Prospects" and FA status : Why all the hate?  I call them the way I see them.

No hate at all but I get you a Cross and Volden autographed jerseys when I'm home late this summer. Don't you go changing...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "Prospects" and FA status : No hate at all but I get you a Cross and Volden autographed jerseys when I'm home late this summer. Don't you go changing...

That's usually when camp is.  Honestly I think camp is the greatest thing ever.  never disappointed, whereas some games I go to I wish I hadn't.  you see things you don't otherwise.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "Prospects" and FA status : Why all the hate?  I call them the way I see them.

Camara and Volden ? Once ! Too small of a sample size.