"Thomas Can't Hold Price's Jock"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Re: "Thomas Can't Hold Price's Jock"

Here is the thing:  I HONESTLY believe that without Thomas, the Bruins would have FLOUNDERED this year.  At least for a big part of the beginning.  Can you IMAGINE if they HAD of traded him!?!?!  I dont think even Sedin has done as much for his team as Thomas has done.  You take Sedin out of the equation, there is still the REST of the team.  You take away Thomas, ESPECIALLY to start the season, and the Bruins are in a deep, DEEP hole.  I say this as a hockey fan, not a Thomas fan.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Like i said, Thomas is an elite goaltender, but had they traded him i truly think Tuuka would have done well also.
    I say TT pitches at least one more shutout nails the Vezina and then it is between him and Sedin for the Hart.

I don't care how good or bad someone is, why would anyone want to hold someone elses jockstrap???

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from north1234. Show north1234's posts

yeah your right dez.   mcguire was bragging up gomez .....micheal burgeron was livid saying there was no way gomez should have been on that p. p. at the end .....he said...why would you put a guy who has done nothing all game out there in a six nothing game...ill tell you why  because he would have the only goal and made to look like he was the only guy doing anything...boy i think habs are lucky he isnt coaching them  lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In Response to Re: "Thomas Can't Hold Price's Jock":
    [QUOTE]Red light came on so much last night, the habs probably thought 911 was finally responding to the calls.
    Posted by StJohnsbruinsfan[/QUOTE]

Nice.

TT has paid his dues and it is nice to finally see him reap some of the rewards.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to Re: "Thomas Can't Hold Price's Jock":
    [QUOTE]Great B's win lst night but gotta come to the aid of a fellow netminder here. if not for Price that game would have been 7-0 after the 2nd period. His team stunk last night, 2 goals he had no chance on. The b's had a 4 min pp where they kept the puck in the zone the whole time. He stood on his head. That game last night did cost him the vezina though, and thwarted TT back into the fron runner.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Price was thwarted by his own team.  Price deserves recognition for keeping his team in the playoff race.  TT played like a Vezina trophy winner he is and will be. Those are the facts.