"u.s. a"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: "u.s. a"

In Response to Re: "u.s. a":
    In Response to Re: "u.s. a" : Yeah, silly me.  I offered some numbers while you guys went with..."I think". I'm stupid.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

To give you an idea as to the passion for hockey in Canada,last year's Olympic Gold medal game was watched in 16.6 million Canadian households.CTV reported that 80% of Canadians watched the game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: "u.s. a" : Well done.  I have to go ahead and agree with this. 
    Posted by scooter244

True Romance was a bust at the box-office but awesome nonetheless so it gets my vote. Idiocracy is also a great Mike Judge film.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: "u.s. a" : To give you an idea as to the passion for hockey in Canada,last year's Olympic Gold medal game was watched in 16.6 million Canadian households.CTV reported that 80% of Canadians watched the game.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Hang on, Dez.  They like hockey in Canada?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: "u.s. a" : Hang on, Dez.  They like hockey in Canada?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

I too was shocked to find out.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

In Response to Re: "u.s. a" : True Romance was a bust at the box-office but awesome nonetheless so it gets my vote. Idiocracy is also a great Mike Judge film.
    Posted by dezaruchi

I'll have to check those out.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: "u.s. a" : I'll have to check those out.
    Posted by scooter244

True Romance was Tarantino's first screenplay.Great movie!Idiocracy has alot of laughs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

Dumb...not as dumb as ole ole...but dumb.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

In Response to Re: "u.s. a" : Outside of the common, "Let's Go Bruins!", the other two major chants were "USA USA USA" and "You're gay!" Might be time to re-evaluate your thoughts on Bruins fans.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

I said I "hoped " "Most" B's fans were better than that, and already said I could be wrong--so what's to re-evaluate?

also, there's a diff. between the fans who attend the games and those thousands more (many more) who watch at home.  I doubt very much that those in front of their TVs were chanting "you;re gay".

Maybe you were. Good luck with that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In Response to Re: "u.s. a" : To give you an idea as to the passion for hockey in Canada,last year's Olympic Gold medal game was watched in 16.6 million Canadian households.CTV reported that 80% of Canadians watched the game.
    Posted by dezaruchi

it's pretty popular in the states too.  in a recent nationwide survey, it ranked 261st most popular sport.  it was in between alligator wrestling and tying up your buddy to the hood of your pickup truck and jumping in a mud-filled ditch.

Sections
Shortcuts