"You are a magnificent player"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flameurass. Show Flameurass's posts

"You are a magnificent player"

So at what point is does the second line become the actual first?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: "You are a magnificent player"

In Response to "You are a magnificent player":
    So at what point is does the second line become the actual first?
    Posted by Flameurass

I don't put much stock in the label applied to each line. For instance, Bergeron was 2nd line center last year yet he went against the other teams top line every night thus, playing 1st line minutes. Label them however you'd like but all 4 lines are integral to Boston succeeding again.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

The so-called "second" line is on its way to becomming one of the best two-way lines in the NHL .... And maybe even legendary in Bruins history!!

Let's just hope that Peverly's contract is extended well before any deadline.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

That line has often been the best. I wouldn't care about what number you give it.  That line from Edwards almost had me on the floor.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

People get way too hung up on line "numbers", as if it is some sort of blueprint that must be followed.  CJ matches lines looking for favorable situations, both to produce offense and to shut down the opposition.  The master plan appears to be to give him as many options to accomplish both as is possible.  You have multiple players who play both PP and PK, and carry those responsibilities to their regular line duties.  About the only exception is the Campbell line which isn't relied on much for the offense.   Ideally I'd like to see that change with the leftover cap space.   

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

They are the most clutch line in Bruins history.

Even though it's only been two games.

Most.  Clutch.  Ever.

Get the duck boats ready.

Sections
Shortcuts