Ottawa 6

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: >>King/Queen of the Forum - the official playoff pool<<

In response to 49-North's comment:

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to 49thparallel's comment:

Man, it must be killing some of you to see my name at the top of the list. 

Round 2:

CHI 6

LAK 7

PIT 6

NYR 6

yeah, we don't usually equate Canucks fan with  hockey knowledge.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

You certainly didn't. Perhaps you didn't notice the list is in alphabetical order?

You mean this list?

End of Round 1...

I'll say no because it's not in alphabetical order. You know what that means right? Clearly, I meant the one below.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

Round 2:

CHI 6

LAK 7

PIT 6

NYR 6

You certainly didn't. Perhaps you didn't notice the list is in alphabetical order?

You mean this list?

End of Round 1...

I'll say no because it's not in alphabetical order. You know what that means right?

Let's be clear on this, Dez.  

This list shows the standings after Round 1.  It shows the person with the most points at the top, and the person with the least points at the bottom. That's why it's not alphabetical.  The previous lists were alphabetical, just to show progress as the various series ended.  

Get it?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

Oh, and also, I don't edit my posts after they've been responded to, in order to cover up a mistake.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Depleted D-corps, bi-polar hockey and Rask vs Lunqvist, I gotta go Rangers in 7

Pens in 6 - Pens are just a superior team.

Red Wings in 7 - Red Wings can skate with the Blackhawks and have better goaltending.

Kings in 7 - Championship character.  And they have Tyler Toffoli.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Oh, and also, I don't edit my posts after they've been responded to, in order to cover up a mistake.

What mistake did I attempt to cover up after a response? Posts are there for all to see,whether edited or otherwise. Nothing sinister going on. Cancel the riot.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Detroit in 7

LA in 7

Bruins in 7

Pens in 7

Lucky Sevens :)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Chicago in 6

Los Angeles in 6

Boston in 6

Pittsburgh in 6

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Holy EASports!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Holy EASports!

The computer did quite well in round one this year.

Sadly, they don't appear to have done an updated simulation.  The only match-up they've got right is DET vs CHI, with CHI winning in 5.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Round 2:

CHI 6

LAK 7

PIT 6

NYR 6

Something about blind squirrels finding nuts. Also, shut up. Bring your useless trolling somewhere else. This thread is for fun, not to show everyone what a $&;:)&;: you are.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Ott in 7

LA in 7

Chi in 6

Bos in 6

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:

Round 2:

CHI 6

LAK 7

PIT 6

NYR 6

Something about blind squirrels finding nuts. Also, shut up. Bring your useless trolling somewhere else. This thread is for fun, not to show everyone what a $&;:)&;: you are.

Then why does NAS get to keep posting?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Bruins in 6

Pittsburgh in 6

LA in 7

Chicago in 6

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eric66. Show Eric66's posts

I had no idea they started already. I swear I didnt look at any results yet.

Chicago 6

Los Angeles 6

Ottawa 7

New York 6

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

You have some credibility.  Nice job with the predictions.  Now back to reality, only the Canucks play perfect hockey with Truth, Justice and the Canadian way.  Rome's hit on Horton was clean, heh?  Thomas won the Cup all by himself, heh?  Luongo was not the reason for the Canuck demise in 2011, the referees let the Bs win the Cup, heh?  And yes they cost the Canucks the series this year, heh?  Read Kennedy97s or LRH posts on how to disect the teams they support and comment openly without bias on the Bs and hockey in general.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Too late, but my picks are Detriot in 7, Ottawa in 7, LA Kings in 6, and Boston in 6.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Too late as well, but my picks are:

Blackhawks in 7

Kings in 6

Penguins in 7

Bruins in 6

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

In response to islamorada's comment:

You have some credibility.  Nice job with the predictions.  Now back to reality, only the Canucks play perfect hockey with Truth, Justice and the Canadian way.  Rome's hit on Horton was clean, heh?  Thomas won the Cup all by himself, heh?  Luongo was not the reason for the Canuck demise in 2011, the referees let the Bs win the Cup, heh?  And yes they cost the Canucks the series this year, heh?  Read Kennedy97s or LRH posts on how to disect the teams they support and comment openly without bias on the Bs and hockey in general.  

I'm a Canucks fan.  Guilty as charged.  As a "true" fan, I will attempt to rationalize things from the point of view of a Canucks fan.  Particularly in an emotionally-charged series, things will be thought and things will be posted which, in the cold light of reflection, may not have been 100% defendable.  I think all "true" fans are guilty of these things.  Otherwise, can they be considered as "true" fans?  Is there not an element of "fan-aticism" at play?  I think we could quite easily find evidence of the same here amongst Bruins fans.  

Does that make me a bad person?  Does that mean that I know nothing about hockey?  I don't think it does.  I think it simply makes me a fan of a different team.  If I was a Bruins fan, I'd be shoulder-to-shoulder with all of you.  

Why do I come here?  Because I'm also a hockey fan, and I take an interest in things that other hockey fans are talking about.  Also, because of the 2011 Final, I felt a desire to defend my team from some of the things being said in here about them.  Just like there are Bruins fans and Hawks fans who will do the same at Canucks fan forums.

There will, of course, be darts and jabs exchanged.  For the most part, they're in good fun, and in keeping with the nature of the rivalry.  I try not to take negative comments directed at me too seriously, so I hope that others can do the same. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Was working, so missed start of the 1st two series but i'll give it a go on the remaining 2.

Hawks in 6

B's in 6

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

My point was objectivity if you post here, subjectivity is understood on your part.  If so inclined to post here with subjectivity, then you are in the wrong venue.  Stick to objective comments on hockey on boston.com.  Posting is a right but credibility is subjective.  

Rome's hit was totally legal? heh?  Embellishing is invented in Montreal and perfected in Vancouver by the players and the fans now.  Vancouver is so great the fans live vicariously through themselves.  

In response to islamorada's comment:

I'm a Canucks fan.  Guilty as charged.  As a "true" fan, I will attempt to rationalize things from the point of view of a Canucks fan.  Particularly in an emotionally-charged series, things will be thought and things will be posted which, in the cold light of reflection, may not have been 100% defendable.  I think all "true" fans are guilty of these things.  Otherwise, can they be considered as "true" fans?  Is there not an element of "fan-aticism" at play?  I think we could quite easily find evidence of the same here amongst Bruins fans.  

Does that make me a bad person?  Does that mean that I know nothing about hockey?  I don't think it does.  I think it simply makes me a fan of a different team.  If I was a Bruins fan, I'd be shoulder-to-shoulder with all of you.  

Why do I come here?  Because I'm also a hockey fan, and I take an interest in things that other hockey fans are talking about.  Also, because of the 2011 Final, I felt a desire to defend my team from some of the things being said in here about them.  Just like there are Bruins fans and Hawks fans who will do the same at Canucks fan forums.

There will, of course, be darts and jabs exchanged.  For the most part, they're in good fun, and in keeping with the nature of the rivalry.  I try not to take negative comments directed at me too seriously, so I hope that others can do the same. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Eastern Conference Finals open for business. Woop.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

bruins in 7, kings in 6