Stan Jonathan you selfish, lazy idiot!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Stan Jonathan you selfish, lazy idiot!

Broke the law & killed an innocent person, because he couldn't kill a deer in the safe way of doing so. Hope it was worth it Stanley!

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=409539

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: Stan Jonathan you selfish, lazy idiot!

didn't notice another thread already dedicated to this topic eh? you are NAS-lite... looking to get attention, by any means. "hope it was was worth it, stanley"... has got to be the most assanine thing ever written on this site. and that's sayin' something. i'm beginning to think you are NAS himself, created just so he'd have another poster agree with everything he writes. love how you stroke NAS's ego after every post - you know... "darn right buddy!!" you are now known as NOB, which is quite fitting i'd say. hi NAS   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to adkbeesfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

didn't notice another thread already dedicated to this topic eh? you are NAS-lite... looking to get attention, by any means. "hope it was was worth it, stanley"... has got to be the most assanine thing ever written on this site. and that's sayin' something. i'm beginning to think you are NAS himself, created just so he'd have another poster agree with everything he writes. love how you stroke NAS's ego after every post - you know... "darn right buddy!!" you are now known as NOB, which is quite fitting i'd say. hi NAS   

[/QUOTE]

c'on ADK ,  he didn't notice the other thread and NOB aka nitemare created a new nickname.

Lately I'm agreeing a lot with NAS's comments does that make mean I'm stroking NAS's ego also ?  Even Chowdah and NAS have agreed on some topics !

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

c'on ADK ,  he didn't notice the other thread and NOB aka nitemare created a new nickname.

Lately I'm agreeing a lot with NAS's comments does that make mean I'm stroking NAS's ego also ?  Even Chowdah and NAS have agreed on some topics !

[/QUOTE]

No one disagree's with everyone...all the time.  Fact is though, the original post on this thread is indeed "assinine".  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to adkbeesfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I didn't see the other thread & I apologize for the repeat. And as far as agreeing with NAS? I'd say being my other name that I felt I had to change because I wasn't sure how far my identity theft went.

I bet I actually have had more battles with NAS, Dez, Chowda along with other regulars on here as many times or more than I've agreed with. I don't pull punches with anyone, but I don't mind throwing them with anyone either. I will say this however, I'm also the one who'll jump in & fight for these guys when I feel they're being sandbagged! If that makes me an ego stroker so be it!

I loved Stan Jonathan as a player, but this isn't his first mistake with a broken law. I had a cousin killed the exact same way as this person that Jonathan shot was. I won't apologize for it being a sore spot.